How many crystals for Darth Revan?

Prev1
Ill have about 30k crystals by the end of February.. Do you think its enough for Darth Revan first time unlock? How much was it for JKR?

Id really like to avoid spending everything I have and still falling short of DS Revan unlock by like 50 shards..
What are your guesses?

Replies

• I spent less than 25k crystals to get JKR the last time around and didn't really get any lucky drops from the packs. I'd assume 30k is a good enough buffer, provided you've been refreshing attempts on DS Bastila and Cancerous since they became farmable.
  • 50K should be enough for a rapid panic farm.

If you start now and do refreshes you might be able to whittle that requirement down to 30K
  • Thanks, guys, I appreciate the info from your experience.
    Fingers crossed.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    For perspective, Im 4 shards short on making DS Bastilla 6* (started at 4*), and I'm 68 short on Canderous to 7* (started at 3*) just from farming since they became farmable. Refreshing to 200 on cantina and the 2nd 100 on the Hard Node. Haven't purchased shards with crystals from shipments....yet
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Darth Revan is coming this February??
  • 30k barringn 330 freak of nature shard drop is probably the minimum if what we guess is correct on DR anf what's required for him.
  • Last time Revan cost was around $400 according to the videos i watched on youtube
  • I estimate 20k if u consistently stay top 3 for SA FA.

Also, if you dont go full force bringing canderous to 7* (leave him at like 50/100) u could get the crystal gamble packs and not waste any crystals. Otherwise if u did 3 cantina refreshes a day, u should be close to 7* canderous by now.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Read it wrong
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ill have about 30k crystals by the end of February.. Do you think its enough for Darth Revan first time unlock? How much was it for JKR?

Id really like to avoid spending everything I have and still falling short of DS Revan unlock by like 50 shards..
    What are your guesses?

Well this is a second time unlock.... so if youve been farming kotor characters since last time, you should be done and ready with zero crystals needed. Round two is mostly free to play.

So the question is where are you on stars with bastilla, jolee, t3, mission and zaalbar.

What does you gear look like.... how many of the attacks and uniques are omega'd and lastly what level are those characters at?

That determines how many crystals you will need.

This thread is about Darth Revan unlock.
    Im ready with thr Jedi Knight Revan requirements, but its unrelated now. The only reason JKR came up in my post is because my guess is that we'll have the same timelines for Darth Revan's requirements as JKR's requirements. If a month before the JKR event 20k crystals were enough, then we should require similar amounts. If 50k were needed, and we'll nees similar amounta now, Im toast.
  • OP is asking about Darth Revan. I know, only speculation by now...
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

What are your guesses?

Well this is a second time unlock.... so if youve been farming kotor characters since last time, you should be done and ready with zero crystals needed. Round two is mostly free to play.

So the question is where are you on stars with bastilla, jolee, t3, mission and zaalbar.

What does you gear look like.... how many of the attacks and uniques are omega'd and lastly what level are those characters at?

That determines how many crystals you will need.

This thread is about Darth Revan unlock.
    Im ready with thr Jedi Knight Revan requirements, but its unrelated now. The only reason JKR came up in my post is because my guess is that we'll have the same timelines for Darth Revan's requirements as JKR's requirements. If a month before the JKR event 20k crystals were enough, then we should require similar amounts. If 50k were needed, and we'll nees similar amounta now, Im toast.

U need about 20k stored and near top spot in both arenas to get there reliably with shipments supplementing the farm. If you farm right and leave a buffer (about 50 shards) for the pack rng, u can go for packs which are cheaper. I.e. if you are around 20-50/100 for canderous u can consider not refreshing that node already
  • Think of a number. Now double it. Now add two zeros on the end. We’ve now established the least amount of crystals that Darth Revan will cost.
  • Maybe we don’t get him?

just saying
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019

What are your guesses?
    30k crystals can go a long way if you are smart with spending it. I think you are good

EDIT: Oh you said 30k by the END of feb... Yeah I don't think you can make it at all
  • A Revan-killer is absolutely on the way, as is how the game had always gone. But we're forgetting that grievous has been on the horizon for a rework, and he's a seasoned Jedi-killer. Also forgetting that the sith ships have been looming as a panic farm, just in time for a sithuary event...for a legendary sith ship, not character.
  • Oh yeah, and we're overdue for a marquee. Marquee malaak to pilot his ship, anyone?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    A Revan-killer is absolutely on the way, as is how the game had always gone. But we're forgetting that grievous has been on the horizon for a rework, and he's a seasoned Jedi-killer. Also forgetting that the sith ships have been looming as a panic farm, just in time for a sithuary event...for a legendary sith ship, not character.
    GG would be like BH rework. B+ team that is very strong but not meta shaking / high end arena powerful. No way he is able to counteract JKR's ridiculous kit
  • Ill have about 30k crystals by the end of February.. Do you think its enough for Darth Revan first time unlock? How much was it for JKR?

What are your guesses?

With 30k crystals, of course its enough - provided you finish top 3 in squad and fleet arenas daily; and you have farmed or will farm OR shards exclusively the instant they become farmable. Use tokens in shops for gear.

I got to ~50k crystals when COrdo and BSF became farmable, having started at 4* after buying the marquee packs. My COrdo is currently 55/100 and BSF is 65/85, having done 3/4 refreshes daily for both and farming them exclusively. I still have 51k crystals, so I haven't eaten into my crystal stash at all, having finished top in both arenas daily. I have no doubt I will get all necessary toons to 7* and have a sizable buffer should I need to buy from shipments towards the end.
  • I really hope there's no Darth Revan. Not because of a panic farm situation, but I really don't want any more OR characters. There are already far too many in the game right now. The anniversary is over, let's move on.
  • Geshtianna wrote: »
    I really hope there's no Darth Revan. Not because of a panic farm situation, but I really don't want any more OR characters. There are already far too many in the game right now. The anniversary is over, let's move on.

Why not more OR characters?!? Fine, they are not canon, but, Darth Revan is one of the best badass looking characters in the entire SW franchise (canon or not), so why not? We have a version of han solo based on every single scenic costume he have ever dressed. We have useless s**t like coruscant police, mob enforcer, five jawas, three tusken raiders. so why not have another bad ****-looking character? It's ok to say that some iconic characters like Padmè,Jedi Knight Luke, Droideka, Ki Adi Mundi, and some from episode 8, that are currently missing, but i'm ok with more OR character, because they are FREAKING COOL
  • We don’t have Bespin or Endor Han. We need those first.
  • We need "still in diapers Anakin" all the gungins, jaba, and the wntire mos eisley cantina toons.
  • A rework on ep and vader flipped the meta upside down, just sayin. JKR can be beat with the existing toons. If GG were to get a rework that added another JKR counter I wouldn't be surprised at all.
  • ilpots88
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Range1974 wrote: »
    We don’t have Bespin or Endor Han. We need those first.

Also still missing Carbonite Han and Just-awaken-from-freezing-Han; dude. Hope to have these ones too.
  • A rework on ep and vader flipped the meta upside down, just sayin. JKR can be beat with the existing toons. If GG were to get a rework that added another JKR counter I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I hoped for a SERIOUS rework for palpatine and vader, maybe a unique sinergy between them (like chaze or wiggs), or a unique debuff ability against jedi and rebels. Still hoping for the future
  • I think darth revan will require 5 toons :
    - jedi knight revan
    - The 4 new kotor toons at 7*
  • ilpots88 wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    We don’t have Bespin or Endor Han. We need those first.

Also still missing Carbonite Han and Just-awaken-from-freezing-Han; dude. Hope to have these ones too.

Just-awaken-from-freezing-Han would have a special where he accidentally hits an enemy with a stick and they fall into the sarlacc pit and are instantly defeated.