Rigorous work!

Prev1
dominiQC
396 posts Member
edited January 2019
Lately we seen a lot of slack in your team's work.

Amongst them, and just to name a few, we had multiple delay on Road Ahead, radio silence on Finn's zeta, updates without patch notes and lately, territory war announcements with bonuses that don't show in game.

We are confused by the lack of seriousness in your work. It clearly shows leadership is lacking in your office to keep a steady and rigorous gameplan. If you make a promise, you have to keep it.

The lack of communication we saw in the past is resurfacing again, yesterday I cycled through forums and on 5 pages of general discussion, none were answered by Devs except previous sticky announcements.

I wonder if you guys are just letting go the game and moving on to another project as I tought this game wasn't dead and still had shiny years to come. Now I doubt if I should still invest time/money in it and I know we are a majority of invested players beginning to think the same.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• The game has lacked good leadership/direction for almost 18 months. This isn't exactly news.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Radio silence on Finn?
    Tw bonuses not working?
    And oh noes the road ahead, which tells us nothing is late?

Lol is op srs?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • i also want to know if the game is on the decline. i wonder if cg would ever produce a timetable for when their involvement with the game is projected to end?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    On top of all that you know zero,absolutely zero testing went into sith raid. Han as a login character and he’s the first loop. Lol
    Then rey,NS and now Finn. Such an embarrassment for a dev team to keep plugging holes amd they are running out of fingers.
    Honestly none of use could make this many mistakes and still have a job yet alone still get payed for what we do.
    Hey CG you hiring!!
    I’ll come and sweep the office with a rake and actually do more work then the developers and you can pay me thier salaries.
  • I don’t think the game is even close to being on the decline. It’s making millions a year and EA only cares about money lol
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Get 'em OP, lol

I think you're taking this game way too serious

So people aren't allowed to know whether they're time and money is being spent well? He just wants to know if his time and money investment is in a game that will continue to bring him enjoyment, or if it's all coming to an abrupt end. Oh no! Someone wants honesty! Not that!
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    dominiQC wrote: »
    Lately we seen a lot of slack in your team's work.

Amongst them, and just to name a few, we had multiple delay on Road Ahead, radio silence on Finn's zeta, updates without patch notes and lately, territory war announcements with bonuses that don't show in game.
    Crumb said earlier today that he plans on releasing the road ahead this week (within 4 days). This TW has no bonuses. I think they are quiet on Finn zeta because there is nothing concrete yet or they'd rather let us know as soon as they implement a fix in-game rather than letting us know early what they are trying to do with C3PO/zFinn/STR
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Anyways, overall, I am more concerned about decreasing commitment to communicate with us on forums than anything else. Those are just examples depicting my concerns.
    Yeah I get that. Communication feels nonexistent in the forums these days outside of Dev Announcements & News
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    While I do share some of the frustration of these points, to be totally honest the communication in this game is much better than most I have played. We are just an impatient species (especially my wife) and want instant gratification and knowledge...it will come soon enough, patience young padawan
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Radio silence on Finn?
    Tw bonuses not working?
    And oh noes the road ahead, which tells us nothing is late?

Lol is op srs?

Let me help you understand

Finn's zeta: the only update we had on Finn's zeta was weeks ago saying "oh sorry the changes we planned to make have a global impact we didn't expected and we are going back to design something else". Since then, radio silence.

TW bonuses: look in game, the TW looks just like a Vanilla TW "just like the one we played since the beggining"
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193796/territory-wars-1-28-2019
    Am I the only confused by this? No
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194039/vanilla-territory-wars-im-confused-by-the-description
    I would also add the announcement requesting feedback led to a broken link and closed thread... Maybe they didn't want feedback. You can use this thread player created for feedback but after 128 posts in it, no Devs dared to show up.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193822/feedback-for-tw-28-01-announcement#latest

And yeah, when was the last road ahead delivered on time? The first and secomd one only. It tells us anout whats up in the next quarter. I guess it only tells us whats next in the mext two months and if it keeps getting delayed, maybe in the next month.

Oh and that leads me to this, before anyone adds it:

The monthly "Chalendar" being released after the month as started!

finn's zeta: no nerf yet. be happy

tw is vanilla, next is bonuses. see literal post from 3 days ago. no one cares if people can't read

tears about not getting feedback? While we all want feedback complaining about it is irrelevant. And lol at pretending not getting responses means something. you new here?

and more tears about the road ahead, which is the most irrelevant thing on the forums. hey, member "grand arena, some unnamed kotor toons, more OT stuff, so specific! Oh, and thanks from og carrie. I mean, how are you even surviving in this game without such important info. Oh, one more, the chalendar was late, so now you have to look at what is coming up in the game you pay daily.

I feel bad for you bro, but 99...

Maybe try saving the condescending nonsense. and get gudder
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I have moved off this and onto Raid: Shadow Legends. Beautiful graphics, sound, interface it's not star wars but fantasy . Love it!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.raidlegends

And yea, it looks great, but this game is produced in Israel and I boycott any products from there because of their treatment towards Palestinians 😭

real life?
  • Too funny....
    “low end maintenance period”
    —> A game with near endless character releases, new Legendary characters (and ship) - that most people struggle to keep pace with!
    You guys do realise this is a game? (And not Real life?)

It’s posts like this (and some of the replies) that make me realise I’m not yet too far down the rabbit hole —> although my wife would argue otherwise :)
  • dominiQC wrote: »
    I have moved off this and onto Raid: Shadow Legends. Beautiful graphics, sound, interface it's not star wars but fantasy . Love it!!!

And yea, it looks great, but this game is produced in Israel and I boycott any products from there because of their treatment towards Palestinians 😭

Most of the technology in your phone and electrical systems has some part of it developed in Israel.

Live up to your convictions and boycott your phone.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The game has lacked good leadership/direction for almost 18 months. This isn't exactly news.

I am trying to be positive here! But yea, and its getting worse!!

Good lord. If this is you being positive, please never be negative.
  • another whiney unhappy player. What else is new?
  • "If you make a promise you have to keep it" did you keep all of your participation trophies too bud?
  • Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Get 'em OP, lol

I think you're taking this game way too serious

So people aren't allowed to know whether they're time and money is being spent well? He just wants to know if his time and money investment is in a game that will continue to bring him enjoyment, or if it's all coming to an abrupt end. Oh no! Someone wants honesty! Not that!

An abrupt end would not afford him time to whine on forums about if its ending or not. Itd be "abruptly" ended.

As far as "investing" your money payed into this game is a point of service purchase youre not buying a future.

Most of the technology in your phone and electrical systems has some part of it developed in Israel.

Live up to your convictions and boycott your phone.

Well, I think this is really new here, I can't remember that we had 'Israel-Problems' with swgoh before...

:o
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I have been pointing out at facts. I see the most pleasant members of our community just woke up and did what they are the best at, bashing at people on forums. You are not worth a reply not even a quote so move along you are not needed here!

For the constructive and/or fun comments:
    @CHFC22 my negativity being turned in positivity was positively sarcasm 😜
    @VaexquaGer hopefully I am not alone on this path, wherever the opportunity is
    @daniel_dacejoy on those words of wisdom, I would add I could never be a true vegan

Alright pals, keep up the smile, it's not worth a tear.

You mean members of the community are bashing on you like you are bashing on the devs? So uncool....
  • We've a different definition of fact.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I’ve always noticed that when devs are quiet, they are working on something. A new raid, game mode QoL or characters take time. And most of the time all the bugs can’t be ironed out till a few hundred thousand players have a chance to try everything out.

They’ve been behind on communication, but I don’t expect them to tell us all the surprise content that could be coming. Maybe just some QoL updates and future marquee character hints.

In the forums, Remember that sarcasm is hard to interpret. (That’s why there are emojis ;)) keep having fun and always be respectful to others.