But will it be the same difficulty and requirements?

2Next

Replies

• Completed the Thrawn event first time around on my main and much later with my alt. Was easier on my alt with less gear and worse mods.
  • @CamaroAMF
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Completed the Thrawn event first time around on my main and much later with my alt. Was easier on my alt with less gear and worse mods.
    Please tell us more of how cool you are. We all care.
    People spoke of difficulty spike on 2nd appearance. Not about the first one or the event itself.
    But I guess you're too proud of yourself to notice that.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    @CamaroAMF
    Completed the Thrawn event first time around on my main and much later with my alt. Was easier on my alt with less gear and worse mods.
    People spoke of difficulty spike on 2nd appearance. Not about the first one or the event itself.

maybe you should notice that events don’t get harder? How many times must it be said?

Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    @CamaroAMF

maybe you should notice that events don’t get harder? How many times must it be said?

I think he is too proud to notice that
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    @Gifafi @GhostTruckin
    You two don't make sense.
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Maybe you yourself should notice that I've already responded to this argument for like several times already?
    I think he is too proud to notice that
    People were telling about second-time difficulty spike on Thrawn. Then, this guy walks in and says that he got Thrawn the first time. How relevant is that? And what is it, if not just a bragging? And why should we be interested? We are not discussing his Cosmic Scale Successes around here, aren't we? And we don't even know that guy to care about it.
  • @CamaroAMF

Lol. You’re full of it is what I’m telling you. People that claimed a difficulty spike either went in under geared or didn’t know what they were doing. The only legendary/journey to ever change was GMY, and they made it easier.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The only legendary/journey to ever change was GMY, and they made it easier.
    Really? The requirements for Chimaera were lowered. initially CG announced, that it was a bug. Then they announced, that they deliberately kept the bug in the game. And finally, when ships 2.0 went live, they announced it to be an intended change.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    The only legendary/journey to ever change was GMY, and they made it easier.
    Really? The requirements for Chimaera were lowered. initially CG announced, that it was a bug. Then they announced, that they deliberately kept the bug in the game. And finally, when ships 2.0 went live, they announced it to be an intended change.

That was a change in the requirements to enter the event, which is different than a change to the event difficulty itself. It also only made things easier.

People constantly complain that events have been made more difficult between appearances and they are always full of it. Thrawn is only one example - you used to see the same nonsense about assault battles all the time.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »

No you really don't. It was harder because they added a zeta to Thrawm the second time around.

The minimum gear requirement rose too. And the kill order changed.

That may not be the only time either. I can't speak to EP or Yoda post zeta but id have to guess they got tougher too.

No they didn't. Thrawn hasn't changed since he was released. In fact, it's easier than the first release because Phoenix got zetas. And neither the Yoda nor EP events are any different. You can play the first tier of the mythic and see that it's the same as it was.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/137780/thrawn-event-is-buffed-broken-requires-hotfix

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/137721/is-the-thrawn-event-harder

What's the point of linking these threads? There are no dev comments so the contents are only speculation. Nothing more than what's already been offered in this thread.

You should read then then.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

No you really don't. It was harder because they added a zeta to Thrawm the second time around.

That may not be the only time either. I can't speak to EP or Yoda post zeta but id have to guess they got tougher too.

No they didn't. Thrawn hasn't changed since he was released. In fact, it's easier than the first release because Phoenix got zetas. And neither the Yoda nor EP events are any different. You can play the first tier of the mythic and see that it's the same as it was.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/137780/thrawn-event-is-buffed-broken-requires-hotfix

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/137721/is-the-thrawn-event-harder

What's the point of linking these threads? There are no dev comments so the contents are only speculation. Nothing more than what's already been offered in this thread.

I did. They're pointless.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

Sure, you and the other 10 people on this thread don't think the events get harder but the other thousands of us do.

If you're saying everyone else is crazy it's more likely you're insane.

OP: to answer your question, yes. Expect for the event to be harder than last time. Case closed
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Thousands, ROFL.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Sure, you and the other 10 people on this thread don't think the events get harder but the other thousands of us do.

OP: to answer your question, yes. Expect for the event to be harder than last time. Case closed

Just out of curiousity, how did that spike in difficulty affect the minimum requirements to unlock/7*?
    I'm pretty sure some of my guildmates got a 7* thrawn the 2nd go around with worse toons than i did first go around (one g10 and four g8). That leads me to conclude that even if there was a spike in difficulty, which i'm pretty sure there wasn't, it was neglidible.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • jejuzang wrote: »

You're right. In fact, my sources tell me that a g12 zCarth is going to be required, so if you don't have him ready, you shouldn't even bother trying to open the event when it launches.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Did you notice, how the OP of the linked thread had all those conspiracy theories about CG secretly changing the event and android users having a huge advantage which they exploited in his first few comments, and then after he took some advice to change the speed of his team, he suddenly magicaly beat the event?

Using a good strategy is a wonderfull thing, isn't it? It works far better than wearing that tin foil hat.hqyjugz72iwn.png
  • On topic:
    Nevermind, everyone ^__^
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Congrats buddy :)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    On topic:
    Nevermind, everyone ^__^

This discussion has been closed.