Rey's Hero Journey Missing Shards

@Kyno, I don't usually tag moderators, but you have been helpful to directing others to help in the past.

I have a guildmate who has completed all of the tiers to Rey's journey and is still 50 shards short of unlock. This happened last time the event ran and it is not showing up for him again this time. He has contacted support multiple times and they have been unable to help him. Can you give any advice on how he should proceed to get this fixed?

Thank you!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Have him send a direct message to CG_SBCrumb with his info and an explanation. If he has an open ticket currently he can attach that information too.
  • I sent the info to my guildmate. Thank you so much for your quick response.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I sent the info to my guildmate. Thank you so much for your quick response.

Alternatively you can also put up a post on AnswersHQ and the support staff there has sometimes assisted other players with similar issues.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Dude. This would be infuriating if that’s what actually happened.
  • @Kyno, I don't usually tag moderators, but you have been helpful to directing others to help in the past.

I have a guildmate who has completed all of the tiers to Rey's journey and is still 50 shards short of unlock. This happened last time the event ran and it is not showing up for him again this time. He has contacted support multiple times and they have been unable to help him. Can you give any advice on how he should proceed to get this fixed?

Thank you!

Wait, TWICE now? WHAT? This is just unfair. We’ve had this happen multiple times throughout the beginning of this game. EA/CG should have systems in place flagging players who complete each event stage but still don’t have the character shards or rewards. Working in operations for a giant energy company, I know how easy it is to put these counter measures into place to constantly scan, fix, and ultimately prevent.

@CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb my friends, please encourage your teammates to work on these simple types of projects. Hopefully EA/CG follows the Six Sigma QI process - this is an EASY but BIG win with a 2 page QI story.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • This also happend to EP back in the day
  • I would also send screenshots of your achievements proving you haven’t unlocked her