Chucko Marek vs The Lords of the Sith, A KotOR Story

Prev13
Hopefully disney doesn't try to hijack my forum because the wording of the title closely resembles, but is not, property of that evil empire...

Replies

• So where my adventure stands, I am on Telos, just got to the part where I can explore the place. I am going for a LS play through.
  • I finally got off telos.... These first planets can be ridiculous.
  • Dantooine hasn't changed much, still annoyingly long. My question is where do I find a lightsaber lens. Do I have to go to another planet to find the one for my first lightsaber?
  • Dantooine hasn't changed much, still annoyingly long. My question is where do I find a lightsaber lens. Do I have to go to another planet to find the one for my first lightsaber?

From memory, there's a cave you can get to from one of the big plains areas. In the cage are a bunch of spidery monsters that lay eggs, some of the eggs contain the crystals you're looking for.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

From memory, there's a cave you can get to from one of the big plains areas. In the cage are a bunch of spidery monsters that lay eggs, some of the eggs contain the crystals you're looking for.

I have the crystals. The only piece I am missing is the lens.
  • Have you spoken to the guy that locked himself in a room in the enclave sub-level?
  • Have you spoken to the guy that locked himself in a room in the enclave sub-level?

I did. I also didn't have the credits to buy his goods. I was wondering what he had, and if it was worth buying.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    He has a lightsaber part. You can see him at the camp to buy it. Think it's the lens.
  • He has a lightsaber part. You can see him at the camp to buy it. Think it's the lens.

I will buy it. Just gotta make it through today.
  • Save your game beforehand, just in case I'm wrong and you get junk.

There's another lightsaber part if you forged the dead salvagers Will and take it to the security man. Try and get it crafted before you meet Visas. You can get the last part from her, or a full lightsaber if you have already crafted one.
  • Save your game beforehand, just in case I'm wrong and you get junk.

There's another lightsaber part if you forged the dead salvagers Will and take it to the security man. Try and get it crafted before you meet Visas. You can get the last part from her, or a full lightsaber if you have already crafted one.

Visas has already been added to my team. Silly me, I forgot about the save and see what happens trick. I was able to beat the 3 HK50s and get the droid part that way. Der.
  • I did buy the goods off the scavenger I saved and changed the other poor fellows will. I got my lens and I think another lightsaber. So I went with a double blade, blue crystal. Now I have to use the work bench to build more?
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Can't remember if you can craft more, can only upgrade ones you find I believe.

But they'll start dropping from missions, certain enemies and crates now. If you rob Vogga the Hutt on Nar Shadaa you can get one I think. You get should one from each jedi that you track down too.

• Doh - I completely misunderstood your thread and was talking about KOTOR 1. Ignore me.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Doh - I completely misunderstood your thread and was talking about KOTOR 1. Ignore me.

It is the same in the second one too. Dantooine holds the exiles lightsaber crystal.
  • I think I finished up Dantooine, at least protected the village people and Vrook or Vroosk is waiting for me to go round up the Jedi Council. I left for Nar Shadaa. Did some casual exploration. I only need to get the hk control chassis to get mr sunshine up and running and ranting about me being a meatbag. lol. Gotta love HK-47. But I will say the 50s look cooler. I won't knock 47's rust red color though... Side note, I have both action figures. Does anyone remember the build a droid series? Where you get a piece of a droid with an action figure. I think I have the complete set.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    On Nar Shadaa - side with the Rodian female merchant (you'll know what I mean when you get to it),

Through different planets (Dantooine, Nar Shadaa and Dxun) you can form a merchant trade ring which can produce some good gear, including a silver lightsaber crystal colour, and robes etc.

Some refugees on Nar Shadaa can give lightsaber or 2 by completing missions and ther is a special way to drug Vogga the Hutts guard dogs, dave the hutt to sleep and access his secret treasure room to find another saber - there are good videos to show you how to do this. Atton is good for security on that.

Jedi masters you locate give sabers too - or there is always my duplicate saber cheat/trick I showed you before.
  • And don't take Atton to the middle of the refugee sector. When a Twi'lek offers you information for 50 credits buy it.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    And don't take Atton to the middle of the refugee sector. When a Twi'lek offers you information for 50 credits buy it.

Yes indeed. @Chucko_marek also make sure you have some good influence with Atton at this time. Question him on this issue and this is the way to turn him into a Padawan.
  • So take him to the refugee sector or don't?
  • Don't take him, speak to him on the ship

Ok. Makes sense.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    The Twileks need to see him in your party to talk to you about him, but won't say anything while he is present uin your party. So take him, trigger the twileks with their info, drop Atton and get the info.

Then talk to Atton about it on the ship asap.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Boo wrote: »
    The Twileks need to see him in your party to talk to you about him, but won't say anything while he is present uin your party. So take him, trigger the twileks with their info, drop Atton and get the info.

This isn't right. They don't need to see him. It triggers even if Atton never leaves the Ebon Hawk on Nar Shadaa (obviously he goes for a drink and runs into the Twin Suns, but that can't be stopped).
  • I will keep these things in mind. I have been splitting my attention, game wise, between KotOR 2, AC Odyssey and I caught a Lapras Friday in SoulSilver. Too many brands, not enough fire to make a tauntaun luke warm :D
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

This isn't right. They don't need to see him. It triggers even if Atton never leaves the Ebon Hawk on Nar Shadaa (obviously he goes for a drink and runs into the Twin Suns, but that can't be stopped).

I'm talking about the Twilek refugees in the refugee sector who apparently know about his past.
  • Boo wrote: »

I'm talking about the Twilek refugees in the refugee sector who apparently know about his past.

Me too. They don't need to see Atton. The Twin Suns thing was in reference to Atton not having to leave the Hawk.

I never take Atton with me on Nar Shadaa. Usually Bao Dur and Handmaiden/Visas, and it always triggers the info for credits thing.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

Me too. They don't need to see Atton. The Twin Suns thing was in reference to Atton not having to leave the Hawk.

I never take Atton with me on Nar Shadaa. Usually Bao Dur and Handmaiden/Visas, and it always triggers the info for credits thing.

Oh ok - I didn't know that. I always had Atton with me when that scene is triggered. Good to know.
  • Captains Log, star date... wait, wrong forum.
    A long time ago, sometime yesterday, I left Atton on the Hawk. Went to the refugee camp and ran into the twileks. Then I interrogated him for what seemed like an hour, and reveal he can sense the force. He is on his way to be a Jedi. Now I am stuck on the part where he is solo against the twin suns gals. I get my backside handed to me. I read a tip about hiding behind the bar and shooting them. It may not be pretty, but a smuggler turned Jedi has to do what he has to do to survive. My frustration with the game is that you gotta go everywhere to unlock side quests. Not a huge deal though, if it weren't for the bugs.
  • Grenades work ok, hiding behind the bar. Once one is dead, shield and melee combat. When I playthrough now I mine the crap out of the bar when I'm there earlier as the exile. Makes Atton's life easier when this part begins.