Crumb's clues

Prev134
Nema
136 posts Member
Odd that I've not seen a post on it.

"The bees have left the hive, and the handkerchief is blue"

Now a lot of views went straight to be bees leaving the hive as Geo's. The handkerchief being used for coughing would be grievous. While these are possible, it's worth looking at some alternatives.

There's a couple of mentions of bees in star wars, outside of the movies.
Pre-solo, Han said his healing broken bones felt like bee stings when he crash landed on kessle. The location leading to a potential for more solo characters given L3 login, and being sith month, could be maul.
The integration droid is described in books as sounding like a bee. A droid would fit the login character too.
Now I searched for star wars blue handkerchief, and I got the obvious, shops selling them. So I added the wookiepedia name to the end of the search and to my surprise I got a page on a B1 battle droid called R0-GR (Rodger as he's referred to). He's a character mostly seen in the Lego movies. He's even on the falcon with Han and chewie for a short time. Now whilst I don't believe we will actually get Rodger, he is a B1 and that is something we could get.
And lastly Crumb ended a sentence WoW. Doesn't seem like much, but the capitalisation of the W's could be an attempt to draw attention to the word. If you put in star wars wow you are lead to a delightful little video of the maul/qgj/obi fight but the light saber sounds are replaced with Owen Wilson saying wow (if you haven't seen it'll give you a little chuckle). But. We have that potential candidate's name again. Maul.

There's a puzzle in the works at least so soon we will see something worth having.

Replies

• Probably because Blues Clues are more fun?
  • Great detective work. I have a feeling you will be right on most of this other than Maul. Droid rework and 2 Marquees with B1 and Droideka, with a possible rework of the geonosians
  • Maybe we will get Owen Wilson as a character? One can only hope not. He'd be like the Jar Jar of the game and we don't want that or jar jar.
  • Where is the clue? I haven't seen it at all
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Where is the clue? I haven't seen it at all

The cup show on YouTube, hosted by cubsfanhan and ahnaldt101
  • Nema wrote: »
    Where is the clue? I haven't seen it at all

The cup show on YouTube, hosted by cubsfanhan and ahnaldt101

Why am I not surprised that CG put their next clue in a 1 1/2 hour long live stream and didn’t tell us?
    Odd that I've not seen a post on it.

"The bees have left the hive, and the handkerchief is blue"

Now a lot of views went straight to be bees leaving the hive as Geo's. The handkerchief being used for coughing would be grievous. While these are possible, it's worth looking at some alternatives.

There's a couple of mentions of bees in star wars, outside of the movies.
    Pre-solo, Han said his healing broken bones felt like bee stings when he crash landed on kessle. The location leading to a potential for more solo characters given L3 login, and being sith month, could be maul.
    The integration droid is described in books as sounding like a bee. A droid would fit the login character too.
    Now I searched for star wars blue handkerchief, and I got the obvious, shops selling them. So I added the wookiepedia name to the end of the search and to my surprise I got a page on a B1 battle droid called R0-GR (Rodger as he's referred to). He's a character mostly seen in the Lego movies. He's even on the falcon with Han and chewie for a short time. Now whilst I don't believe we will actually get Rodger, he is a B1 and that is something we could get.
    And lastly Crumb ended a sentence WoW. Doesn't seem like much, but the capitalisation of the W's could be an attempt to draw attention to the word. If you put in star wars wow you are lead to a delightful little video of the maul/qgj/obi fight but the light saber sounds are replaced with Owen Wilson saying wow (if you haven't seen it'll give you a little chuckle). But. We have that potential candidate's name again. Maul.

There's a puzzle in the works at least so soon we will see something worth having.

I'm leaning towards the hive-like Geonosian underworld, with a Queen (Karina the Great), and her zomBEEs.
    Geo rework + some kind of nightsister zombie dynamic.
    And thinking "handkerchief is blue" might be read as handkerchief (as in leader) is blue (as in sad), defeated.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    There's this, translating through other languages is totally crumbs thing

Chinese: One of the characters in Padme's name is most certainly 梅 (méi - "plum"). Perhaps it is 帕的梅 (Pàdeméi - "the plum of a handkerchief"
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    If the handkerchief is blue is a reference to padme, it'll be one of 2 main times. She wore a blue shirt when she met young anakin, and her funeral. Her funeral could mean dark side anakin
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    The bees have left the nest could be a reference to the "birds and bees",a topic with which anakin hints at while talking to padme about how jedi are almost encouraged to love (with a twinkle in his eye)
    The bees have left the nest could be a reference to the "birds and bees",a topic with which anakin hints at while talking to padme about how jedi are almost encouraged to love (with a twinkle in his eye)

The first appearance of Luke? lol
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    You know what else is blue? The milk on Tatooine. Aunt Beru confirmed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• The banner of the Confederacy of Independent Systems is blue...
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Confederacy_of_Independent_Systems?file=CIS_roundel.svg
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Bees doesn’t have nests, but hives....could that mean anything??
  • beckett the scoundrel leader in the solo film, was a bit sad and down, almost blue you could say, for most of the film...fits the log in character.. also something we have been missing!! Calling it here...
  • Maybe I am coming to the game, I was sad or blue after watching the Last Jedi.
  • "The bees have left the hive, and the handkerchief is blue" .
    if you re-arrange the letters it almost spells: "Grevious rework confirmed"
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    The bee could be in reference to the nevoota bee, a heavy cruiser used up to and in the clone wars which carried obi-wan and anakin
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    A handkerchief Cape is a lot like a poncho jumper looking thing. Qi'ra is seen putting a blue on of Landos on. This at least fits with the solo era possible releases. Just need to figure out the bees
  • nh5dv18lmnps.jpeg
    evoluza wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    You know what else is blue? The milk on Tatooine. Aunt Beru confirmed.

Ep8 space cow and blue milkbeard Luke confirmed

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Maybe we will get Owen Wilson as a character? One can only hope not. He'd be like the Jar Jar of the game and we don't want that or jar jar.

Speak for yourself sir... Jar Jar rulez
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Maybe we will get Owen Wilson as a character? One can only hope not. He'd be like the Jar Jar of the game and we don't want that or jar jar.

Rules the list of most hated character ever.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    "Handkerchief is blue" could refer to GG but another possibility is HanKerChief is Blue (milk) inferring HK47 rework since he is found on Tatooine in KOTOR, home of blue milk.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

I dunno, Rose is up there as well
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

Nah, That's amilyn holdo.
  • Since Jar Jar is older, and a "general" he outranks them both.
  • A handkerchief? Rancor-Keeper Malakili is crying hardest in the whole sw-universe...
    Malakili confirmed...

v53bclo2neez.png
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    A handkerchief? Rancor-Keeper Malakili is crying hardest in the whole sw-universe...
    Malakili confirmed...

v53bclo2neez.png

Oh Malakili... That reminds me of my dark side deck back when Star Wars TCG was a thing. An assortment of beasts and Malakili to buff them.