Crumb's clues

Replies

• mesa176750 wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Maybe we will get Owen Wilson as a character? One can only hope not. He'd be like the Jar Jar of the game and we don't want that or jar jar.

Speak for yourself sir... Jar Jar rulez

Rules the list of most hated character ever.

Nah, That's amilyn holdo.

Amilyn gets a reprieve in my book, just cause she was played by Dr Ellie Sattler.
  • If Bee's leaving the nest is talking about Battle Droids then it could also refer to a Nute Gunray Droid Controller Capital Ship. You can interpret that however you want.
  • You might be taking the clues to literal. bees don't have a nest so it must be just the letter B... Must be battle Droid... Now the next part of that clue should mean a capital ship but not sure which one.
  • TBH L3 as login character makes me hope for Maul with robo legs, and that you need the SolonScoundrels for unlock :smiley:
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I wouldn't put it past them to kill the Revan meta immediately after this event, by making GG a jedi slayer. Then that makes Darth Revan even more desirable.

I'd be interested to see how many people have actually invested in GG. I only have him starred and geared cause I've been playing so long
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    I wouldn't put it past them to kill the Revan meta immediately after this event, by making GG a jedi slayer. Then that makes Darth Revan even more desirable.

I'd be interested to see how many people have actually invested in GG. I only have him starred and geared cause I've been playing so long

Completely agree with something along these lines. I've been a big believer in the Revan/Malak Sith month disruption, but I'm starting to feel like it's too obvious. That being said, I don't see any way they let the Revan meta continue too long after his second appearance. A new Sith makes too much sense. Maybe all the tin foil has started to seep into my brain, but a Jedi killing Grievous would make some sense for the game. The question is how do they monetize it? A large portion of the player base has him starred at least, especially those playing since before 2017.

I only know one thing. It's time for the road ahead.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The question is how do they monetize it?

You partially answered this yourself :)
    A large portion of the player base has him starred at least, especially those playing since before 2017.

Money in gear if he's Arena viable, especially as a hard counter to Revan, and packs to those who are newer and want him.

GG rework to kill LS Revan meta, ushering in DS Revan as the hard counter to everything else (similar to LS Revan at the time) fits with how this game has gone certainly since Traya was introduced.
  • The Malevolence is blue.
  • Yes they have discovered that yu just need to release a pay to play character every 3-6 months to change the Meta and people will pay to get them to stay near the top of their arena. The sad thing is this makes older characters become obsolete and not fun to play. With the game pulling in multi millions of dollars a month this will continue until we have no characters left to add into the game and then it will die unless people get tired of the constant change and nerfs when the developers realize they made someone too strong and they stop paying. This is a good short term strategy for when you need a boost in Revenue but if continued too long or done too often it will result in long term failure.
  • The Malevolence is blue.

Max Rebo is blue.
  • Look up Handkerchief code on Wikipedia and the color blue.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    The Malevolence is blue.

So how do you get from handkerchief to malevolence
  • Nema wrote: »
    The Malevolence is blue.

If someone is looking for an excuse, they will always find it. ;)
  • Reyalp wrote: »

Not this soon. Only his second appearance for Revan and folks are still dishing our $$$ for him.

I have my GG at almost 7 * and decent gear so i hope youre right though.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Look up Handkerchief code on Wikipedia and the color blue.

And what do you think is the meaning of that hint? Hopefully it's not just Crumb being a bit too open with the community...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Just going to out this out there, some times we read too much into things.
  • Impressive. Most impressive.

Hopefully droids!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Just going to out this out there, some times we read too much into things.

Not that I would actually think that it has anything to do with the handkerchief code, but yeah, joking is sometimes hard to detect in written text.
  • I wonder if his puzzle at some point will just need us to plug that sentence in a cypher or something to unscramble it. Rather then that being a clue we need to solve.
  • nmelcer
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Whatever you do, don't look up handkerchief code and read what "blue" is suppose to be. Although its what a lot of people think CG has been doing to their player base recently, just wouldn't be like them to so subtly admit it XD
  • Maybe it was just a drunk message.. I do **** like that all the time. Confuse myself even.
  • Nema wrote: »
    The Malevolence is blue.

You get from handkerchief to malevolence by taking a sTroll.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    nmelcer wrote: »
    Whatever you do, don't look up handkerchief code and read what "blue" is suppose to be. Although its what a lot of people think CG has been doing to their player base recently, just wouldn't be like them to so subtly admit it XD

Yes. Do not look at that. Not being sarcastic. Do not look at that.
  • Ki-Adi-Mundi--his head is the shape of a beehive and he uses a blue lightsaber.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    There are many dead end searches, or those that come close but lack a vital link

Hive-1 was a station run by tarkin, aphra (who would have amazing droid synergy) had dealings with a droids in that area. No mention of bees and this is in phoenix territory, not solo.

There's only mentions of bees on 2 celestial bodies, naboo and endor. Naboo lends itself heavily to padme, dark side anakin, young anakin, no link to L3.

• Nema
    136 posts Member
    Ki-Adi-Mundi--his head is the shape of a beehive and he uses a blue lightsaber.

My very first search brought up an image of a member of his family which if you clicked on it brought up ki-adi-mundi. It's not too far out, I just can't find the links to the clues left.
  • Bees left hive = Bug Rework
    Handkerchief = Grevious Rework

Simple no?
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    FranzYolo wrote: »
    Bees left hive = Bug Rework
    Handkerchief = Grevious Rework

Simple no?

You've solved it. Crumb spent days working on this puzzle, and you've gone and solved it