Territory Wars Offense

Teams on offense are currently 1 shot and done. That is not how a WAR is fought. In war, you fight until you can’t anymore or the war ends.

Remove the 1 and done restrictions on offense teams.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You mean: If the character survives the battle, it will live on to fight another battle? So that in theory two offensive teams only (one fleet and one ground troops) could clear the whole board?

How well did you think this through?
  • Not very
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    What do you mean by "1 shot and done"?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

He means the winners should persist to be reused again...which on paper is not that bad an idea, but we know what that will result in, so no.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    yup, that's a terrible idea.
  • I used to think this at one time. Then I thought about it more and realized how badly it could go.

One attack per team really forces you to make the hard choices about balancing offense and defense and what to attack with which squad/fleet.
  • TW is designed to reward diverse rosters and skillful play with a number of different squad compositions.

Being able to reuse a victorious team does the precise opposite of that.
  • OP, I'm you'll love this idea when I take my TM-loaded revan team and wipe out literally every one of your guild's defensive teams.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

He means the winners should persist to be reused again...which on paper is not that bad an idea, but we know what that will result in, so no.

Why not a defense is persistent to same mechanic.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    OP, I'm you'll love this idea when I take my TM-loaded revan team and wipe out literally every one of your guild's defensive teams.

That's pretty much what happens anyway.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TRanger wrote: »
    OP, I'm you'll love this idea when I take my TM-loaded revan team and wipe out literally every one of your guild's defensive teams.

?
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    TRanger wrote: »

?

It was trolling we have like 14 revans In Our entire guild..but in TW we face guilds that have 38...as In the last battle. In GA I don't have raven yet every opponent I face does have him at 7* g12..3(z)....yada, yada, yada