Crumb's clues

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Impressive. Most impressive.

Hopefully droids!

IG has droid tag on ships... only one right.... maybe some ships for droids.... They need ship content...SICK of no content on ships....

They just need to add ship content.... real content..... The clue should have been...."Once upon a time after years we are going to add ship content.." would have been a great clue
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ki-Amundi did have a beehive head.... OMG he's coming
  • Jet Fuel cannot melt steel. Its crazy how one word makes others predict the future of things. There not always a hidden message. CG is NOT the Illuminati.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Mookow23 wrote: »
    Jet Fuel cannot melt steel. Its crazy how one word makes others predict the future of things. There not always a hidden message. CG is NOT the Illuminati.

That's exactly what CG/Illuminati want you to think.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Jet Fuel cannot melt steel. Its crazy how one word makes others predict the future of things. There not always a hidden message. CG is NOT the Illuminati.

Except that's how clues and hints work......
  • I don't think that any of these is correct, honestly. None of Crumb's puzzles have required you to interpret a line of text. They are all ciphered clues that require decoding. If he follows prior logic, the first sentence, I would suspect would relate to the type of cipher being used and the second sentence could be the sentence that needs decoding. He also used WoW in one of his replies, which also, I suspect relates to the type of cipher or some other related issue.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that bees and hives and blue handkerchiefs are codes for the actual character being released.

Everyone guessed Hans Millennium Falcon before the puzzle was even close to being solved based on common sense & a leak. I think everyone is guessing Grievous & Geos/separatists again based on common sense & another leak... plus the clue seems to point this direction.
  • Jet Fuel itself can't melt steel however ignited jet fuel burning at a very high temp can weaken it enough to reduce it's integrity so it will warp and collapse with sufficient weight applied to it.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I don't think that any of these is correct, honestly. None of Crumb's puzzles have required you to interpret a line of text. They are all ciphered clues that require decoding. If he follows prior logic, the first sentence, I would suspect would relate to the type of cipher being used and the second sentence could be the sentence that needs decoding. He also used WoW in one of his replies, which also, I suspect relates to the type of cipher or some other related issue.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that bees and hives and blue handkerchiefs are codes for the actual character being released.

Everyone guessed Hans Millennium Falcon before the puzzle was even close to being solved based on common sense & a leak. I think everyone is guessing Grievous & Geos/separatists again based on common sense & another leak... plus the clue seems to point this direction.

Would make sense since they already said that GG would get reworked when they visit the separatists. I really hope so, my bugs and GG are ready to go!
  • Bees leaving the hive also makes me think of all the ships leaving the Star Forge. That’s what it did was mass manufacture a fleet for Malak.
  • well Crumb said Cheers in his Calender release. Everyone knows Woody Harrelson was in the series Cheers. Beckett is incoming. Bet on it.
  • Clearly Crumbs clues are meant to reveal that y'all don't have a clue. xD
  • RoBane1738
    267 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hope the waffle isn’t blue
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Clearly Crumbs clues are meant to reveal that they don't have a clue. xD

fyp
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Clearly Crumbs clues are meant to reveal that they don't have a clue. xD

fyp

Nicely done.
  • Has anyone considered the Pistoeka sabotage droid. Aka buzz droid. Manufactured by Colicoid Creation Nest? Sorry if it was already mentioned.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Has anyone considered the Pistoeka sabotage droid. Aka buzz droid. Manufactured by Colicoid Creation Nest? Sorry if it was already mentioned.

It wasn't mentioned yet
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    well Crumb said Cheers in his Calender release. Everyone knows Woody Harrelson was in the series Cheers. Beckett is incoming. Bet on it.

I had the same conversation with someone yesterday about beckett. Now we just need Hondo.
  • Could the beehive refer to the Genosians zombie hive with the hive queen and the blue handkerchief to the sign the clones chose to wear when they were under Pon Krell's commandership ?
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Could the beehive refer to the Genosians zombie hive with the hive queen and the blue handkerchief to the sign the clones chose to wear when they were under Pon Krell's commandership ?

Karina was mentioned earlier today by someone actually and I am right on board with that too.
  • General Krel?! Yes please
  • General Krel?! Yes please

I would love krell. He should be dark side, but have synergy for both sides
  • Did a search for blue handkerchief and came to a website that sells wedding kerchiefs by Bumblebeelinens. The last set of kerchiefs is a dress with the letter K on it. Recall the whole is the dress blue thing on social media. Karina? Padme finally? Or Dark Barriss?
  • Did a search for blue handkerchief and came to a website that sells wedding kerchiefs by Bumblebeelinens. The last set of kerchiefs is a dress with the letter K on it. Recall the whole is the dress blue thing on social media. Karina? Padme finally? Or Dark Barriss?
    Or Krell...

• Jet Fuel itself can't melt steel however ignited jet fuel burning at a very high temp can weaken it enough to reduce it's integrity so it will warp and collapse with sufficient weight applied to it.

Do you have any idea how many times I have tried to explain this very fact to people for nearly 17 years; it should be common sense but no; they are stuck on some type of truther lie... anyways I don't want to turn anything political, but thank you kind person; it's nice to know I'm not alone out there.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • So... bees are in one of Nicolas Cages most famous lines from The Wicker Man. Nicholas Cage wasn’t in Star Wars!

What else wasn’t in Star Wars? Blue handkerchiefs!

This is definitely about Star Wars! Thank me later.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Its Beckett.

Why? Has nothing to do with the clues. It just better be Beckett.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Its Beckett.

Why? Has nothing to do with the clues. It just better be Beckett.

Or Vos. I liked vos more than Beckett.
  • JulVex
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The bees have left the hive: bees swarm out of the hive moving the queen to a new location or the queen is dead.
    The handkerchief is blue: “It is thought that the wearing of bandanas by gay men originated in San Francisco after the Gold Rush, when, because of a shortage of women, men dancing with each other in square dances developed a code wherein the man wearing the blue bandana took the male part in the square dance” ...so the lead role

Who is the queen? Traya
    So moving traya out of the top and a new leader comes in and takes over, male...revan? Maul? Malak? I think it’s reference to a new dark side, male meta character. Just a thought.
  • JulVex wrote: »
    The bees have left the hive: bees swarm out of the hive moving the queen to a new location or the queen is dead.
    The handkerchief is blue: “It is thought that the wearing of bandanas by gay men originated in San Francisco after the Gold Rush, when, because of a shortage of women, men dancing with each other in square dances developed a code wherein the man wearing the blue bandana took the male part in the square dance” ...so the lead role

Who is the queen? Traya
    So moving traya out of the top and a new leader comes in and takes over, male...revan? Maul? Malak? I think it’s reference to a new dark side, male meta character. Just a thought.
    If the queen in a bee hive dies, I am pretty sure they just find some larva and turn it into a new queen, not abandon the hive.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    JulVex wrote: »

Who is the queen? Traya
    If the queen in a bee hive dies, I am pretty sure they just find some larva and turn it into a new queen, not abandon the hive.

This does occur as does relocation. But we aren’t actually talking about bees are we. We are talking about Star Wars characters. It’s a reference. Unless they’re releasing the geo queen from that obscure clone wars episode it’s the only sensible reference that applies in cooperation with the handkerchief.