Crumb's clues

124Next

Replies

• I still think they make these clues, read your guesses, and put those on the drawing board
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I am amused by how everyone got educated on bees and handkerchiefs lol
  • I’m horrible at them but I feel like the whole quote is an anagram. Someone should definitely check out that avenue.
  • Ok I left this comment on cubfanhans video but I figured I would leave it here also to see what you guys think. In rebels the Geos(the bees) had left Geonosia (the hive) and as we all know they were working on the Deathstar. I may be reaching but could it be something to do with the Deathstar? A raid maybe??
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Bees only leave the hive when their queen is gone... and Padme did wear a blue dress in a scene when she was crying and used the sleeve of her dress as a handkerchief... maybe? ;)

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/85/bc/b185bca71968b9b01582d8be2870579a--padmé-amidala-queen-amidala.jpg
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    I’m horrible at them but I feel like the whole quote is an anagram. Someone should definitely check out that avenue.
    I already did, as that had been my first thought, too. But every anagram generator I used said there is no anagram to solve.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Beetles are one reason bees leave the hive.Space beetles confirmed!
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Slug-beetle
    See who is quoted 🤢
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    JulVex wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »
    JulVex wrote: »
    The bees have left the hive: bees swarm out of the hive moving the queen to a new location or the queen is dead.
    The handkerchief is blue: “It is thought that the wearing of bandanas by gay men originated in San Francisco after the Gold Rush, when, because of a shortage of women, men dancing with each other in square dances developed a code wherein the man wearing the blue bandana took the male part in the square dance” ...so the lead role

Who is the queen? Traya
    So moving traya out of the top and a new leader comes in and takes over, male...revan? Maul? Malak? I think it’s reference to a new dark side, male meta character. Just a thought.
    If the queen in a bee hive dies, I am pretty sure they just find some larva and turn it into a new queen, not abandon the hive.

This does occur as does relocation. But we aren’t actually talking about bees are we. We are talking about Star Wars characters. It’s a reference. Unless they’re releasing the geo queen from that obscure clone wars episode it’s the only sensible reference that applies in cooperation with the handkerchief.

There no reason it isn't 2 clues to 2 toons. Sith month usual brings more than 1 toon
  • Yo listen up, here's the story
    About a little guy that lives in a blue world
    And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
    Like him, inside and outside
    Blue his house with a blue little window
    And a blue Corvette
    And everything is blue for him
    And himself and everybody around
    'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen
    I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa
    Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa...

B)
  • Dwelk
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Maybe the event calendar has something to do with it - there is one blue line in it (Imperial Retaliation) - plus, there´s a typo in this.... :)
    Post edited by Dwelk on
  • Gair wrote: »
    Mookow23 wrote: »
    well Crumb said Cheers in his Calender release. Everyone knows Woody Harrelson was in the series Cheers. Beckett is incoming. Bet on it.

I had the same conversation with someone yesterday about beckett. Now we just need Hondo.

@CG_SBCrumb

Confirm this now and save the headache.
  • B1 Battle droid.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    Bees only leave the hive when their queen is gone... and Padme did wear a blue dress in a scene when she was crying and used the sleeve of her dress as a handkerchief... maybe? ;)

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/85/bc/b185bca71968b9b01582d8be2870579a--padmé-amidala-queen-amidala.jpg

You might be onto something. I had a similar thought with Satine, who always wore blue and Obi (O bee) was sad when she was killed. Anyway would be cool to get Obi in Mando armor with a Mando tag in game.

• Bees leaving the hive is Absconding.........hmmm
  • IcySea
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    WoW -> MoM

Padme is coming to the game?

Edit: I guess I was right back in January :smiley:
    Post edited by IcySea on
  • GG rework, followed by release of the new toon that will make him arena viable: droideka. Similar to EP rework followed by Sion. I’d even expect Droideka to be a powerful tank, with an impenetrable shield (protection regen? Huge defense while it has protection? Something like that).
  • Nema wrote: »
    Odd that I've not seen a post on it.

" L3 login, and being sith month, could be maul.
    unique: Maul gains half of the bonuses for droids
    XD

• GG rework, followed by release of the new toon that will make him arena viable: droideka. Similar to EP rework followed by Sion. I’d even expect Droideka to be a powerful tank, with an impenetrable shield (protection regen? Huge defense while it has protection? Something like that).

Basically a droideka should be similar to Enfys Nest except with target lock and more synergy.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Devian wrote: »
    Nema wrote: »
    Odd that I've not seen a post on it.

" L3 login, and being sith month, could be maul.
    unique: Maul gains half of the bonuses for droids
    XD

Thanks for the laugh. Its been a good while ive actualy bursted out, but this ones a good one.
  • C3Peio
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    GG rework, followed by release of the new toon that will make him arena viable: droideka. Similar to EP rework followed by Sion. I’d even expect Droideka to be a powerful tank, with an impenetrable shield (protection regen? Huge defense while it has protection? Something like that).

You called it!!

And, after all, the 'bees' were the 'B's. B1 coming!, zombie dynamic for sure.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    C3Peio wrote: »
    GG rework, followed by release of the new toon that will make him arena viable: droideka. Similar to EP rework followed by Sion. I’d even expect Droideka to be a powerful tank, with an impenetrable shield (protection regen? Huge defense while it has protection? Something like that).

You called it!!

And, after all, the 'bees' were the 'B's. B1 coming!, zombie dynamic for sure.

Or something along the lines of the Imp Trooper TW bonus.
  • Did a search for blue handkerchief and came to a website that sells wedding kerchiefs by Bumblebeelinens. The last set of kerchiefs is a dress with the letter K on it. Recall the whole is the dress blue thing on social media. Karina? Padme finally? Or Dark Barriss?

Let me amend this. The K to symbolize Kotor. The reverse image of the “is it white or blue” dress. Darth Revan on the 28th.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Its Beckett.

Why? Has nothing to do with the clues. It just better be Beckett.

Well, not sure if you want to equate Handkerchief with neckerchief, but did notice this blue --kerchirf:

dovpbsx0x44t.jpg