Paying for Revan?

I've been a F2P player thus far and it looks like I'm going to just fall short on my OR farming before Revan's Hero Journey. So if I were to spend a little money to finish it off in time how would I do that? Do I just buy crystals and use them to keep grinding shards like I've been doing? Or is there a more direct way to go about it?

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Depends on your progress. How many shards of each character do you have?
  • I spent for the first time yesterday to get 25 shards of Mission to finish. In the weekly shop there's an offer of 25 of each of the OR toons. Its 2000 crystals a piece which translates to $20 per 25 shards.
  • cfodder
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Isnt the special pack 50 shards each of Mission/Z or Bastilla/Ordo $30 and the T3 one is $15?

The question is, how long before hes irrelevant?
  • Shards remaining:
    Bastilla- 0
    Zaalbar - 32
    Jolee - 120
    T3 - 120
    Mission - 128

DarthVeritlyn...that seems like the most direct but would you get better value from your crystals grinding them out from the Cantina or hard nodes?

Cfoddrr...Are there special packs that I could buy 50 shards at a time? Or will they soon become available? Yes that's the question, if he'll be irrelevant soon I may be willing to invest $20+ but not $100+.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I'd recommend skipping Revan this time around. I don't think you can make it in time without a sizeable investment and, he is about to be irrelevant without a doubt
  • Thanks Ultra seems like you're right. I guess it feels like I'm closer because I've been farming them for so long...but when I start adding up the crystals I'd need to finish it off I realize I'm really not that close.
  • I need only 20 shards for mission to unlock revan, and I've been doing 3 refreshes a day. Do I have a chance without EA screwing me over on drop rates?
  • I need only 20 shards for mission to unlock revan, and I've been doing 3 refreshes a day. Do I have a chance without EA screwing me over on drop rates?

20 shards, 3 refreshes a day in 7ish days?ya, only need about 3 shards a day. You should be able to finish her before the event ends