PSA: Last Tier Revan Shard missing [BUG REPORT]

Replies

• I am heading into the office now to see if I can figure out what is happening. But please note it's around 2am here in California and I have no ability affect the version you all are playing. I'm just hoping I can provide more detail to the team when they get in in a few hours. If this happens to you it is helpful if you can try to approximate at what time you encountered the problem (and your timezone).
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I am heading into the office now to see if I can figure out what is happening. But please note it's around 2am here in California and I have no ability affect the version you all are playing. I'm just hoping I can provide more detail to the team when they get in in a few hours. If this happens to you it is helpful if you can try to approximate at what time you encountered the problem (and your timezone).

Around 8:30AM GMT
  • Around 09:30 CET
  • Me too.. Around 9:20 CET
  • Snommag wrote: »
    Answers HQ?

@Snommag This is the main post on the bugs forum. Add to it with your ally code: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Revan-event-7-crashes-no-rewards/td-p/7401598

Thanks
    I am heading into the office now to see if I can figure out what is happening. But please note it's around 2am here in California and I have no ability affect the version you all are playing. I'm just hoping I can provide more detail to the team when they get in in a few hours. If this happens to you it is helpful if you can try to approximate at what time you encountered the problem (and your timezone).

About 8:20am GMT
  • Me too around 9:15 CET
  • 9:20 CET
  • Friends, I can feel your pain...
    Hope they fix this very soon!
  • Same problem here, happened around 9.20 CET.
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Friends, I can feel your pain...

I'm sure 20 zeta mats will ease the pain
  • same here. happened on tusken fight. around 8:30 GMT
  • It also happened to me 20 minutes after the event returned at 9:20 CET.
  • 30 minutes after the event returned. my game crashed during the conversation with the "sith spirit" after the battle was won.
  • 1st) the issue has been fixed (at least as of 5am eat... Last shard is open)
    2nd) turn in a ticket they will fix it for you.
    Top left of game screen is a thing called a cog or a gear. Click it. Then click HELP follow the directions.

• 1st) the issue has been fixed (at least as of 5am eat... Last shard is open)
    Top left of game screen is a thing called a cog or a gear. Click it. Then click HELP follow the directions.

Well the issue hasn't been sorted and I'm not waiting for a 72 hour response from EA when I can post it on the game forums.

GG
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Yotommy wrote: »
    1st) the issue has been fixed (at least as of 5am eat... Last shard is open)

Well the issue hasn't been sorted and I'm not waiting for a 72 hour response from EA when I can post it on the game forums.

GG

Have you posted your ally code over on the Answers HQ thread? There won't be a universal fix, they'll be sending out the missing rewards individually to those that didn't receive them. Only way to get your missing shards is to be on the list over there. Nothing can be done here.
  • Yotommy wrote: »
    1st) the issue has been fixed (at least as of 5am eat... Last shard is open)

GG

Have you posted your ally code over on the Answers HQ thread? There won't be a universal fix, they'll be sending out the missing rewards individually to those that didn't receive them. Only way to get your missing shards is to be on the list over there. Nothing can be done here.

Just done it.
  • he tenido el mismo problema a las 9.20 españa0j2uiizn0b4r.png
    rfmobuvo72w7.png
    u43omvrxdruu.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

Announcing this for a little bit.

here the time zone is GMT, the event launched at 8am, i completed it by 8:10am, i received the crash, moments later, my brother had the exact same crash
  • Lol. How on Earth can this bug not be mitigated.
  • Is there any feedback yet on when we will receive Revan?
  • epiphysis wrote: »
    Is there any feedback yet on when we will receive Revan?

It's not even 05:00 Dev time yet. If they have your ally code over at Answers HQ I'd imagine they'll be crediting the missing shards today. But they won't be in for another few hours yet.
  • I will wait for official announcement. They owe us that.
  • Feel so proud that my post is at the top of the forum 😁
  • Yotommy wrote: »
    VaexquaGer wrote: »

I'm sure 20 zeta mats will ease the pain

I'm feeling your pain too, deeply in my heart >:):'(13jqka0o5bo9.jpg
  • GulyaBan wrote: »
    Yotommy wrote: »
    VaexquaGer wrote: »