Chucko Marek vs The Lords of the Sith, A KotOR Story

Replies

• Grenades work ok, hiding behind the bar. Once one is dead, shield and melee combat. When I playthrough now I mine the crap out of the bar when I'm there earlier as the exile. Makes Atton's life easier when this part begins.

I failed twice last night, but had to stop due to a meeting. So tonight I will try again. I was going for side quests after I talked to Atton, but the game forced me to play that first. Hopefully it didn't screw anything up. I'm quickly learning that the old games were just as bugged as the new ones. I'm typically a console guy, who recently got into computer games.
  • I’m on going after Goto. Trying to get the exile out from lockup, with Atton or should I say Jedi Atton. How much more influence do I need to get Bao to be a Jedi? I would love to level him up from 11
  • That's a Google job. Bao Dur is tricky to jedi.

He admires you being kind, but you get more influence by asking for his help repairing a speeder on Nar Shadaa, and inspecting some moisture sensors on Dantooine.

When you have the dialogue to turn him into a Jedi on the ship it only happens once, so save everytime you talk to him and go through a few options each time. Can't remember the line you are looking for that leads to him becoming a Jedi.

He admires you being kind, but you get more influence by asking for his help repairing a speeder on Nar Shadaa, and inspecting some moisture sensors on Dantooine.

When you have the dialogue to turn him into a Jedi on the ship it only happens once, so save everytime you talk to him and go through a few options each time. Can't remember the line you are looking for that leads to him becoming a Jedi.

I didn’t have him help me fix a speeder on and Shadaa, think I know where it is. It’s by the refugee camp, but to the left? I forget the minor gangs name, but I’m trying to free the exile from the yacht.

I didn’t have him help me fix a speeder on and Shadaa, think I know where it is. It’s by the refugee camp, but to the left? I forget the minor gangs name, but I’m trying to free the exile from the yacht.

Yeah that's the one.

Get to the exile as fast as you can. Those driods can be tough. Who else did you take? Ion blasters/cannons can help too.

Yeah that's the one.

Get to the exile as fast as you can. Those driods can be tough. Who else did you take? Ion blasters/cannons can help too.

I got through it with Atton and Bao. Lots of saves and waiting to heal. Atton is a Jedi with healing.
  • What did you end up doing against the Twin Suns in the cantina? Forgot to ask.

I hated Go-To's yatch. Easily the part of the game I enjoyed the least. Though I made a boo boo on the very last planet and had to rerun it on my very first playthrough. That wasn't fun.

The cutscenes between droids will be funnier now you have recruited your penultimate character.
  • What did you end up doing against the Twin Suns in the cantina? Forgot to ask.

I hated Go-To's yatch. Easily the part of the game I enjoyed the least. Though I made a boo boo on the very last planet and had to rerun it on my very first playthrough. That wasn't fun.

The cutscenes between droids will be funnier now you have recruited your penultimate character.

I hid like a coward and shot over the bartenders back, who yawned in Borden like it wasn’t his first rodeo. That was easy.

I also have a couple questions.
    Treat injury skill, does that effect force heal or med packs only?

Also I’m at a point with Kreia where I can choose a class? Jedi master, weapons master or another option. I forget and am sitting on leveling Kreia up and didn’t want to waste any more skill points on treat injury if it doesn’t effect force heal.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    What did you end up doing against the Twin Suns in the cantina? Forgot to ask.

I hid like a coward and shot over the bartenders back, who yawned in Borden like it wasn’t his first rodeo. That was easy.

I also have a couple questions.
    Treat injury skill, does that effect force heal or med packs only?

Also I’m at a point with Kreia where I can choose a class? Jedi master, weapons master or another option. I forget and am sitting on leveling Kreia up and didn’t want to waste any more skill points on treat injury if it doesn’t effect force heal.

Treat injury does not improve force heal. I think it's wisdom and another skill. If you go to the heal skill and scroll down the formula for HP healed should be there, and it tells you what skills are involved.

Regarding prestige classes, it depends on what you started as. Weapon masters focus on feats, masters on force powers. The third option (watchman maybe?) is the middle between those two. I always play sentinel, so I go for watchman. If you started as a Jedi guardian, you'll have more feats that powers, so I'd pick jedi master to catch up on force powers. Same the other way, started with consular(?) go with watchman. That's just my opinion though, pick what suits your playstyle best, but I feel you have a more rounded character by picking the opposite prestige class to your starting faction.
  • Looks like I’m going for master, since I picked guardian. Thanks.
  • Looks like I’m done with mar Shaddaa. The only quests I have are new trade routes, lost Jedi, smuggling and tsf bounty escaped criminals
  • Fixed the speeder?

No. I guess one of the parts I needed for the speeder, I used on the console in the docking area. The power supply, I think. I have the nav interface. I don’t know where the flaps are.
  • In one of the pylons on the dock. There's a droid that attacks you in one of them. Think it's during a quest from a Bith in the dock apartments. You might have had to do it before the main quest. Remember to get BD to check the speeder.
  • I found a list of inf for Bao, so I’m going to try something else. Getting Onderon to not crash the game is tough enough. Had to jump to Dantooine first.
  • I’ve been busy today. Finally converted Bao to Jedi, upgraded him. Did as much of Onderon as I could before Mandalor suggested I leave planet for a bit, and if a mandalorean says it’s time to go, that means the party is over.
  • I would like to thank those who have advised me in the game. It was helpful. Having a day off to blow on the game yesterday was awesome. I'm not sure where I should go after Nar Shaddaa, but I back tracked to dantooine to help Mandalor.
  • When should I go back to Telos and talk to the Atris. I didn't battle the handmaidens, I may have to do that. Not sure how I can go to the polar region though.
  • Have you killed Nihilus yet?

Have not met him yet. I only seen him a couple times in cutscenes and I have Visas, who kinda confuses me. Is she a Jedi or does she become one? Her and the Handmaid are a bit tricky...

Have not met him yet. I only seen him a couple times in cutscenes and I have Visas, who kinda confuses me. Is she a Jedi or does she become one? Her and the Handmaid are a bit tricky...

Visas is a force user. Is she not tagged as jedi sentinel on her stats screen.

Whereabouts are you now? Handmaiden is tricky to Jedi. You need to fight her three times, ask her to put some clothes on, comment they look like Jedi robes. Talk to Traya about Handmaiden's mother. Talk to Handmaiden again about her parents. High enough influence lets her become a Jedi Guardian.

Visas is a force user. Is she not tagged as jedi sentinel on her stats screen.

Whereabouts are you now? Handmaiden is tricky to Jedi. You need to fight her three times, ask her to put some clothes on, comment they look like Jedi robes. Talk to Traya about Handmaiden's mother. Talk to Handmaiden again about her parents. High enough influence lets her become a Jedi Guardian.

Visas has the Sentinel Tag.

I have fought Handmaid 3 times and offered to teach her about the force, I think she accepted my training, even though it breaks her oath to Atris. Not sure where I stand, but I didn't talk to Treia about handmaids parents.
  • So now it’s the endgame for KotOR2. Finished loose ends on Onderon, saved the queen and got handmaiden to realize she’s a Jedi. Everyone is a Jedi in my party, the original counsel is dead....ish. Atris was beat and I’m off to go meet nihilus for the first time. It’s been a fun game so far.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    So now it’s the endgame for KotOR2. Finished loose ends on Onderon, saved the queen and got handmaiden to realize she’s a Jedi. Everyone is a Jedi in my party, the original counsel is dead....ish. Atris was beat and I’m off to go meet nihilus for the first time. It’s been a fun game so far.

Sorry mate - I was "removed" from the forums for a little bit - glad your doing ok!
  • Boo wrote: »
    So now it’s the endgame for KotOR2. Finished loose ends on Onderon, saved the queen and got handmaiden to realize she’s a Jedi. Everyone is a Jedi in my party, the original counsel is dead....ish. Atris was beat and I’m off to go meet nihilus for the first time. It’s been a fun game so far.

Sorry mate - I was "removed" from the forums for a little bit - glad your doing ok!

An exile, wound in the force. lol.
    I was advancing again last night. So close to finishing, I fought Nihilus on the Ravenger , don't think he is dead. Made my way to Trayas academy. I'm actually at the part where I can play as Bao's remote.

I was advancing again last night. So close to finishing, I fought Nihilus on the Ravenger , don't think he is dead. Made my way to Trayas academy. I'm actually at the part where I can play as Bao's remote.

Hope you killed all the storm beasts on your run through that area as the exile. You're done with Nihilus after the Ravenger.

Hope you killed all the storm beasts on your run through that area as the exile. You're done with Nihilus after the Ravenger.

I opted for a quicker run.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Sorry to say Nihilus is done. But Sion is unbeatable...apparently. Doesn't know when to stay down - keeps reviving so save a lot of med packs!

I hate that remote part. Its so boring, lol. I don't get the rivalry between G0T0 and the remote - its so weird and pointless.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I have to say I love KOTOR 2, but the end leavesme empty - its so open-ended.

SWTOR is not really a good option for the ending. What needs to happen is a KOTOR 3, finally finishing the Revan Legend - they can take events that happened in SWTOR, but make it a different game.

I just hate SWTOR, a lot!
    I have to say I love KOTOR 2, but the end leavesme empty - its so open-ended.

SWTOR is not really a good option for the ending. What needs to happen is a KOTOR 3, finally finishing the Revan Legend - they can take events that happened in SWTOR, but make it a different game.

I just hate SWTOR, a lot!

Everyone wants a KotOR 3, it would be interesting, but should it be done? I'm not sure.