Road Ahead: 1/31/2019 [MEGA]

Replies

• I like the separatist Droid idea, but if they are too OP I'll be frustrated.
    Also yeah, forget the clone wars cartoon
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Rancor Raid Sim is great. Hope the rewards aren't awful distribution or nerfed

Now if only the tank raid was given the same extension

My guild can eat a Rancor in less time than it takes to heat something in the oven. Nice concept though.
  • I’m just glad it’s no longer Sith February
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • How many will have a 7* GG. Only old school players and those that aren’t on a focused path using the “Pillar system” warrior created to make players grow their account quickly.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Valaraukar wrote: »
    I like the separatist Droid idea, but if they are too OP I'll be frustrated.
    Also yeah, forget the clone wars cartoon

Let me guess. Your separatists are a little lacklustre.
  • i like the Road ahead and the QoL is always great!

But i really miss the fleet management system (and now button). Please CG, make the fleet management possible!
  • Looking forward to this. Maybe we can also get the Malevolence along with Grievous’ rework.
  • Help me please, I’m literally freaking out. I quite literally have never been this excited about the game as of now! Grievous rework!!!! 🤩🥳🤩🥳
    Who else is having a heart attack?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Alongside this and the more traditional events, we will be introducing more achievement-based characters this year. They may show up as actual achievement rewards or in currency shops (such as Wampa and Hermit Yoda). We’ll be able to talk about that more in-depth in coming months.
    Dang, now I gotta save all my GET for toons again and the Stun Gun bottleneck becomes much worse
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Rancor Raid Sim is great. Hope the rewards aren't awful distribution or nerfed

Now if only the tank raid was given the same extension

My guild can eat a Rancor in less time than it takes to heat something in the oven. Nice concept though.

Yup, we can finish it in 7 minutes or less. I love the simming idea as long as the rewards are worth it.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Me too! My favorited toons may have changed lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Awesome and good job! B1 getting an "endless ranks" type ability like Troopers got in TW? Good stuff.

Also hoping this means eventual Galactic Republic rework pass later this year!
  • Droideka has always been my favorite droid. About friggin time 😁
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Alot to digest. It doesnt appear that February will be Sith month after all. Do you take the chance and stop farming OR characters and Sith fighter/bomber.... tough choice.

You kind of hope that GG/droideka/IG100/B1/B2 will be a formidable force

Note the HK47 meatbag reference. Don’t stop farming OR.
    And the reference is at the end of the blog where she talks about the month of Feb. They don't talk about what's going on in March and Darth Revan is scheduled for Feb 28 / start of March which is after the whole separatist thing

Grevious, say high to Jango, Jango this is Grevious! Fulcrum will be with you shortly and a little later Enfy.

Krell and Clone love would be great

I will be watching this with caution. Go Darth Revan!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Raid sim is great.
    One question: Will the QOL contain a slider for available arena matches as well? Refreshing to find all available opponents is annoying.
    And no word about Darth Revan... Got a feeling that it's a trick.
  • Finally! All this stuff looks great. I love the idea of releasing new toons in a achievement type way! Bravo. I being saying a daily login toon was way past due. Excited for the future.
  • Very cool update! Thx CG
  • Geeez....time to start panic farming Grievous...a little heads up would have been nice!!!
  • I'm going to go out on a limb and say separatist driods under gg will probably have strong anti jedi kits.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    ALsoccer19 wrote: »
    Geeez....time to start panic farming Grievous...a little heads up would have been nice!!!

I hope this is sarcasm. They have been saying that he will get a rework sometime and with all the leaks, you should have read the writing on the wall.
  • Please don't nerf the Rancor rewards when you introduce simming. Even at 4.4M GP I still find the rewards from pit more useful than haat or hstr.
  • Also I deciphered all of the sentences, reversed them, added 3, converted to binary, and then wrote it out in the Navajo alphabet. It says:

"Beckett Will be an achievement toon once you have the other smugglers 7*."

• Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Geeez....time to start panic farming Grievous...a little heads up would have been nice!!!

I hope this is sarcasm. They have been saying that he will get a rework sometime and with all the leaks, you should have read the writing on the wall.

Dude...really?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Also I deciphered all of the sentences, reversed them, added 3, converted to binary, and then wrote it out in the Navajo alphabet. It says:

"Beckett Will be an achievement toon once you have the other smugglers 7*."

Really, when I did it it read, "Beckett Will be an achievement toon as soon as we get jar jar"
  • Now that revan returned, the top 200 arena is going to be only revan squads. Sweet
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    I'm super curious about the Galactic Chase event. Everything else sounds pretty good.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to save materials for the Master of Killing Meatbags and a potential zeta for it.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    @CG_Carrie Can we get a status effect toggle button mode that will just toggle the buffs/debuffs on the opponent team, as being able to tell who you are targeting (as well as if they have dodge, etc) is the main issue for me and how I would likely leave it, As I would still like to see all the buffs on my team but using the toggle button multiple times in a battle will make me timeout in some battles (run out of time).

Also, will Ships have a Squad tab (for TWar/GA etc)? That would be really handy, and it is not clear if CG has added that.

Lastly, I hope the rewards for the simable Rancor are just a summed average of the players rewards that would have battled it, using the fact that they have "joined" the raid to determine that they are active players. It may encourage second accounts for some guilds that are not at 50 but we all know an active player is much better then a limittedly active second account.

But great work with these updates!
    Thanks.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Meatbag was classy and that really completed the road ahead for me. Excellent stuff that I am excited to see. Unexpectedly great quality of life changes that needed to happen.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Dude...really?

Yes....really. He’s only the most requested rework since this game started.
    He’s a hell of a lot more farmable now then when I 7*’d him, so you should be able to get him pretty quickly. Are you a new player?

Edit, I see you joined here in Jan of 2017. You should have him.
This discussion has been closed.