Inb4 Revan hits

Prev13
No_Try
4051 posts Member
I wanted to capture the last hours where there was a pie chart until it became a full circle.

aql8wcwwdiog.png

Replies

• I'm getting Revan this time but i'm not going to put my zetas on him or gear him up yet so you'll have at least one CLS team left. I'm actually really intrigued by this potential droid rework. That could be a fun team going forward...
  • No_Try wrote: »
    I wanted to capture the last hours where there was a pie chart until it became a full circle.

aql8wcwwdiog.png

Ill get revan to G12+5 3 zetas but will still take 1 with Traya. Heard revan v revan times out
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    It doesn’t time out
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

aql8wcwwdiog.png

Ill get revan to G12+5 3 zetas but will still take 1 with Traya. Heard revan v revan times out

Yes, mirror matches are both very boring and a problem. I plan to keep things on my Rebels as well. But I doubt many will use 2 teams.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I'm getting Revan this time but i'm not going to put my zetas on him or gear him up yet so you'll have at least one CLS team left. I'm actually really intrigued by this potential droid rework. That could be a fun team going forward...

Smart move. This return feels like they want everyone to burn saved resources on OR and revan then they drop something to counter revan or worse shatter revan and make people buy packs to max that person/droid out ASAP.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Really? What happened to the complaints that it was too soon?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    HK666 wrote: »

Maybe those complaining and those content with it are not the same people?

In what way it's too soon though, is it outside of CGs standart leg/hero release cadence?
  • rp96xbr2qk1d.jpg
    s4xnbwk7s08q.jpg
    Of those 11300 jkr in the top 100, 25% are #1 and 50% are top 10. It may look balanced but it's still top heavy in favor of the meta
  • I'll get Revan and gear him eventually, but I think I'll stick with CLS for a bit. I actually prefer fighting Revans over mirror matches. They're more predictable.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Of those 11300 jkr in the top 100, 25% are #1 and 50% are top 10. It may look balanced but it's still top heavy in favor of the meta

Yeah, so Revan has already been the vastly dominating meta after release. This is just the time that fact surfaces.

• I'll get Revan and gear him eventually, but I think I'll stick with CLS for a bit. I actually prefer fighting Revans over mirror matches. They're more predictable.

Try fighting CLS with Revan. It's pretty much 100% auto on offense in roughly 2 minutes

Try fighting CLS with Revan. It's pretty much 100% auto on offense in roughly 2 minutes

No doubt. There's a very specific strategy involved in beating Revan with rebels, one that the AI certainly isn't going to do. Mirror matches are just miserable though.
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    No_Try wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »

Maybe those complaining and those content with it are not the same people?

In what way it's too soon though, is it outside of CGs standart leg/hero release cadence?

Its always too soon for the folks who drop a few hunded dollars to be super neato and totally makes up for being bullied in real life.

• Rebels will stick around for a little bit and you can still climb, but they and Traya teams are going to be targeted viciously over the next few weeks while the new Revan owners learn the mechanics of the mirror. Also, the poorly modded Revan teams are going to get dropped harder. Will be an interesting wake up call for some players.
  • At least CLS teams were quick defensively, offencsivly battles were over quick. Now jumping over to revan v revan is gonna be torture
  • Is there any chance at all that the new toon (or toon rework) introduced in Feb won't magically be a Revan-killer?
  • DocDoom wrote: »
    Is there any chance at all that the new toon (or toon rework) introduced in Feb won't magically be a Revan-killer?

You can almost guarantee it’ll be a Revan competitor at the least. If you haven’t been refreshing for those newly dropped OR toons, you may be out of luck! Unless Ofcourse you drop some cash.
  • DocDoom wrote: »
    Is there any chance at all that the new toon (or toon rework) introduced in Feb won't magically be a Revan-killer?

All the BH reworks and every new character between traya and revan (which included chewy) made them good but still couldn't touch traya. And c3p0 which is a legendary that came out since revan is good and makes teams be able to challenge Revan,but still didn't replace him. So it's not a given a)that anything is coming in Feb b)that it's an instant revan killer...my guess and hope is his time has not passed.

I got revan, but many in my 100mil GP guild did not get him/won't get him. That might mean I need to get a new guild, or that the forum ferver over him doesn't meet the reality that while he is going to be much higher ownership now, he won't be universally owned by everyone over GP 1mil. And no one else in my guild saved up to get him triple zeta'd and gear 12 (I'm 15 mk5 callers away) like I did...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    The dramatic move has started. And this is only for gear savers, long readies.

riigtwv00zji.png

You say this like it's an actual achievement. Revan is a joke and so are the ones who need him to place in arena. Just my opinion though.

You say this like it's an actual achievement. Revan is a joke and so are the ones who need him to place in arena. Just my opinion though.

'Using meta teams is a joke'
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

Tbh, one who can place high would rather avoid the revan mirrors than field him. Yeah sure, you can choose to not hit other revans, but then you *are* indeed a joke.

The only reason you are better than me is because your team is better. :o
  • I see a pretty good chunk of CLS teams on this. Do they all need C3PO? I have CLS and Han and Chewie all good but no C3PO.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    You could sub Thrawn for 3PO, probably not nearly as good though. edit:typo.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I see a pretty good chunk of CLS teams on this. Do they all need C3PO? I have CLS and Han and Chewie all good but no C3PO.

3PO brings Expose and mass assist, both critical elements in bringing down Traya and Revan.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Top 100 Revan amount only doubled so far, but it's the top 10 where the crystals are that shows how significant the impact already is.

eb8ikxf6c37a.png
    4jwc2k38vi2v.png
  • I used rebels but my shiny Revan is hitting arena. You are easy prey for traya and Revan teams alike. Traya will be a target as well for cls and Revan. Easier than mirror matches
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Heading for half the pie in top 100. Top 10 is swamped dramatically. The curious thing to me is why Cls is way lower than Traya.

awb2d92z9kvc.png
    vw2bfmiyhpwb.png