Road Ahead: 1/31/2019 [MEGA]

Replies

• Since clone wars droid are getting love... any chance we could extend some to clone wars chewy? Asking for a friend.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Clash2Far wrote: »
    Since clone wars droid are getting love... any chance we could extend some to clone wars chewy? Asking for a friend.

That and a new capital ship for GG? Asking for this ^ guy.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    ALsoccer19 wrote: »
    Geeez....time to start panic farming Grievous...a little heads up would have been nice!!!

They just did give a heads lol
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Grievous Grievous Grievous!
    I changed my pic for this moment!
    (I’m crazed right now guys).
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • to be fair, Ive been playing for 3 years and I have just now activated him.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    God I love Carrie. Thanks for a fantastic update. I’m officially excited again for the first time in months.
  • ckgoh
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Anybody know what the emperor’s command shuttle is?

This beauty:
    latest?cb=20150920051331

Careful Mr. Crumb, that's a regular old Lambda-class T4A shuttle, not the Imperial Shuttle. It needs that distinctive grey stripe on the nose to be the Imperial Shuttle!

edit: this is the Imperial Shuttle 500?cb=20180429115037
  • You had me at Meatbags...
  • Need to get $20 on iTunes to buy the droideka and B1 packs. Can’t wait for my favorite faction to get the justice it deserves.
  • Quite happy with what was put together here 👏
  • This news is amazing
  • Yay finally. Only 3 weeks late.

Now work on the next one. You have 2 months to get it out on time.

That said. Droids and a greavous rework. Still would like a bb-9e for first order... but this is a start.

And lastly the QoL are good. Sim rancor and hide the revan bastila yoda buffs is a great thing.

Kudos on the QoL im excited for those... please add being able to select attack type per character. Example i want han solo to only do basic attack on auto... but i want cls to do all his... etc.
  • Y'know..a lot of us like that Feb is usually Sith month..
  • CG_Carrie wrote: »

And that’s all for now! There will be more information as always in the coming weeks if you hop on over to the official forums.

@CG_Carrie Where can I find these official forums? ;)
  • Oh my god this is awesome! Droideka and grievous rework!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    ckgoh wrote: »

This beauty:
    latest?cb=20150920051331

Careful Mr. Crumb, that's a regular old Lambda-class T4A shuttle, not the Imperial Shuttle. It needs that distinctive grey stripe on the nose to be the Imperial Shuttle!

Hahaha or is it this one.

3wdteiuszfh4.jpg

Theta-Class T-2c Shuttle
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Yay finally. Only 3 weeks late.

Now work on the next one. You have 2 months to get it out on time.

That said. Droids and a greavous rework. Still would like a bb-9e for first order... but this is a start.

And lastly the QoL are good. Sim rancor and hide the revan bastila yoda buffs is a great thing.

Kudos on the QoL im excited for those... please add being able to select attack type per character. Example i want han solo to only do basic attack on auto... but i want cls to do all his... etc.

Hoping they offer the ability to sort by leader also.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • The emperors shuttle sounds like good will,on haven't gotten something we could farm straight away since what... Magmatrooper?

AhnoldT101 gonna have a party in his next video
  • Is B1 gonna have a minion ability like in marvel strike force?

This beauty:
    latest?cb=20150920051331

3wdteiuszfh4.jpg

Theta-Class T-2c Shuttle
    That one would have been awesome too! There has been much discussion around the styling. I'll have to check with the designer on where we ended up.

3wdteiuszfh4.jpg

Theta-Class T-2c Shuttle

Wrong era for our Palpatine - ours is the RotJ emperor, not the RotS Grand Chancellor or off-canon intermediate material Emperor. Darth Sidious would probably be the right SWGoH unit for the T-2c. Can't hurt to have more Sith ships, so why not both?
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so amazing. Thank you SO much Capital Games.
    P.S. Ahnaldt101 is going to be so happy about the General Grevious Rework!
  • ckgoh wrote: »

This beauty:
    latest?cb=20150920051331

The eagle eyed @ckgoh is correct. It has the grey stripe!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Simming the raid, interesting, Though of note is that the Falcon came this year, not last year, its basically like confirming that the leak was real, that things are leaked again. Are you guys not paying attention to Ahnald who put the leak on his channel? lol.

I love reading the "balanced and fair part" meanwhile Pay Revanue to win exists, and of course now the Falcon, which is so broken what is the point of playing the game anymore?

And another rework and meta shift, well I guess Revanue is around a 2nd time now, so we gotta expect the next paywall to actually playing the game to enter into the game. hah.

Man its hard to be excited about this game anymore. I used to get excited but being burnt to many times since I started playing, makes it really hard.

Do want to say though. That normal TW was really fun.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    The eagle eyed @ckgoh is correct. It has the grey stripe!

Yay for the design team :-)
  • This sounds brilliant, so happy with these new changes to come. Long overdue, I applaud you all, and I’m sure there is a certain game changer right now who is creating a new music video in celebration
  • No Sith month??? Nooooo!!!
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Greivous rework. Very cool. Finally a reason to take him passed g10.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

3wdteiuszfh4.jpg

Theta-Class T-2c Shuttle

Wrong era for our Palpatine - ours is the RotJ emperor, not the RotS Grand Chancellor or off-canon intermediate material Emperor. Darth Sidious would probably be the right SWGoH unit for the T-2c. Can't hurt to have more Sith ships, so why not both?

Very fair point technically its palpatines shuttles and he had it before emperor status. Sidious would fit better.

That said..... i like it too
  • Road ahead looks good, and is greatly appreciated. Would like to add a QoL request, that we also get a place to save different Fleets, like we have for Squads.
This discussion has been closed.