Replies

• Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Gear 11 and 12 for you now, my old friend....yoj4t2wjiq4o.jpg
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I am 5000% excited for the droid/seperatist reworks and additions!!!! This is exactly up my alley. Droids are my favourite faction and i have a particular love of the legends/old school star wars stuff. I have grevious at g12, b2 is 3 pieces away from g12, Magna nearly g11. Going to hit B1 and Droideka the moment they become F2P.

Hope we can expect more droids in the future
    Post edited by Popoto on
  • Gear 11 and 12 for you now, my old friend....yoj4t2wjiq4o.jpg

bca5zxlog6ie.png
    Beat you on the gear levels my man.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • ckgoh wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Hahaha or is it this one.

3wdteiuszfh4.jpg

Theta-Class T-2c Shuttle

Wrong era for our Palpatine - ours is the RotJ emperor, not the RotS Grand Chancellor or off-canon intermediate material Emperor. Darth Sidious would probably be the right SWGoH unit for the T-2c. Can't hurt to have more Sith ships, so why not both?

Give Darth Sidious this shuttle that he had in the Clone Wars
    c54531ji2b3a.png
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Super excited for all of this!! Yes, slight disappointment in not getting Sith in Feb, but ya know what?

So many people have wanted a Droid/Grevious re-work, let them have their love/moment.

One request for the buff/debuff: Can we get some sort of numerical indicator solely for the various stacking buffs/debuffs, like Ventress and Tarkin?
  • This all seems very promising. Achievement type rewards are cool too, it’s something that MSF does that I found lacking here since Vader.

I only did a quick read through. But is anyone else nervous about the tweaking of character events? Marquees legendaries and journeys im guessing. Hopefully read it wrong though.

Grats to all who unlocked revan this round. And now to sep droids! All you gg and Droideka fans congrats!
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

bca5zxlog6ie.png

Yeah, but show me your shaman, lol..00te5rwflit5.jpg
  • Call me crazy but on the Image, bottom right under the last droideka, I see Darth Maul's face (smoke highlights).

Now since this road ahead is mostly about clone wars and what the community says, Maul with cyborg legs was noted frequently on the forum and is part of the clone wars, isn't this a hidden clue?
  • With the Road Ahead revealing that Emperor Palpatine's shuttle being added to the game in an instantly farmable way, I think this could mean we are getting a Sith capital ship either end of February or sometime in March. There is a supposed leak going around that Nihilus's Ravager will be coming at the end of February, so I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks. Are we looking at the Ravager, a different Sith capital ship maybe for Dooku, or am I just being hopeful?

bca5zxlog6ie.png
    oyy3ofjvu0yg.png
    I have you both beat.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Just watched Ahnoldt101’s video and I’m disappointed for him that he wasn’t the first to know about the GG rework as Carrie said he would be. Shame.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Just watched Ahnoldt101’s video and I’m disappointed for him that he wasn’t the first to know about the GG rework as Carrie said he would be. Shame.

@Iy4oy4s , he might just be so overwhelmed by the news that he can’t announce it.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

bca5zxlog6ie.png

Yeah, but show me your shaman, lol..00te5rwflit5.jpg

No! Don’t bring shame upon me! My shaman is garbage.😅
  • I like a lot of this. Good work.

Does B1 sound like a droid version of Nightsister Zombie to anyone else?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I hope it turns out that way.

• CG_Carrie, you should troll Ahnaldt101 with the Grievous rework. Provide your created footage of the actual rework to him, but release a rework that makes Grievous worse than the current state of him for a couple days, then release the true rework. I think that would be hilarious but that's obviously your call.
  • BlazerJL wrote: »
    CG_Carrie, you should troll Ahnaldt101 with the Grievous rework. Provide your created footage of the actual rework to him, but release a rework that makes Grievous worse than the current state of him for a couple days, then release the true rework. I think that would be hilarious but that's obviously your call.

Wish i could double like this.
  • This is mostly awesome, but God, PLEASE, do not add another Guild Event Currency character. I am SO tired of spending all of my GEC on shards.
  • CG y’all come through this time. You also stayed true to your promise to bring OT content. I had feeling you guys would bring The Emperor’s shuttle.

I’m have been hoping and dreaming for little ole B1 but what I’m wondering is he going to like nightsister zombie where he will only be
    Defeated if all other separatist Ally’s are gone or is it going to be like endless ranks?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Draeth wrote: »
    This is mostly awesome, but God, PLEASE, do not add another Guild Event Currency character. I am SO tired of spending all of my GEC on shards.
    Blame the people who don't know how to effectively marquee farm and complain about it
  • Goku_Black wrote: »
    Call me crazy but on the Image, bottom right under the last droideka, I see Darth Maul's face (smoke highlights).

Now since this road ahead is mostly about clone wars and what the community says, Maul with cyborg legs was noted frequently on the forum and is part of the clone wars, isn't this a hidden clue?

I don’t see it. I’d like to, though.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Draeth wrote: »
    This is mostly awesome, but God, PLEASE, do not add another Guild Event Currency character. I am SO tired of spending all of my GEC on shards.
    Blame the people who don't know how to effectively marquee farm and complain about it

I thought marquee farming was do the event wait till they become farmable then farm lol
  • Bummer still no Padme
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Good stuff, im glad you're getting back to exploring alternative ways of releasing toons to just marquees. The wicket/talzin events were a great idea (just totally miscommunicated).
    The QoL changes are great, cant wait to sim my first Rancor!
    And finally GG rework!

i agree, the that event style was a good idea and an enjoyable game play mode. just need to be communicated better and maybe balanced better for the timeline of getting to 7*.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Good stuff, im glad you're getting back to exploring alternative ways of releasing toons to just marquees. The wicket/talzin events were a great idea (just totally miscommunicated).
    The QoL changes are great, cant wait to sim my first Rancor!
    And finally GG rework!

i agree, the that event style was a good idea and an enjoyable game play mode. just need to be communicated better and maybe balanced better for the timeline of getting to 7*.

^^ also timing. MT was good because meta defining. But wicket came at a time when we needed more ds toons for ds Tb.
  • Valaraukar wrote: »
    I like the separatist Droid idea, but if they are too OP I'll be frustrated.
    Also yeah, forget the clone wars cartoon

you missing out on some of the best star wars lore content in any medium. At a minimum, youshoudl fire up Netflix and watch season 3 the altar of Mortis story arch and then season 6, at least from about episode 10 - 13. If you're interested in story / lore on the force and some of its origins and Yoda content...you can't miss this stuff. Seasons 1/2 and somewhat 3 overall are kinda wonky, but 4/5/6 are really strong all the way through.
  • ckgoh wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Hahaha or is it this one.

3wdteiuszfh4.jpg

Theta-Class T-2c Shuttle

Wrong era for our Palpatine - ours is the RotJ emperor, not the RotS Grand Chancellor or off-canon intermediate material Emperor. Darth Sidious would probably be the right SWGoH unit for the T-2c. Can't hurt to have more Sith ships, so why not both?

Give Darth Sidious this shuttle that he had in the Clone Wars
    c54531ji2b3a.png

That shuttle takes him to my 2nd favourite lightsaber battle in that series, so ... yes please :-)
  • Valaraukar wrote: »
    I like the separatist Droid idea, but if they are too OP I'll be frustrated.
    Also yeah, forget the clone wars cartoon

you missing out on some of the best star wars lore content in any medium. At a minimum, youshoudl fire up Netflix and watch season 3 the altar of Mortis story arch and then season 6, at least from about episode 10 - 13. If you're interested in story / lore on the force and some of its origins and Yoda content...you can't miss this stuff. Seasons 1/2 and somewhat 3 overall are kinda wonky, but 4/5/6 are really strong all the way through.

Yes. ^^ I only watched the movies before I started playing this game. My guild mates told me to watch CW and I loved it. They do a great job really showing how a peaceful force loses its appeal when in the middle of war. There are some really bad episodes- “c3po goes to market” comes to mind. But other than that it’s a really great series. Made me really enjoy the sw universe more and more. Rebels got better each season as well.
This discussion has been closed.