Raid release dates

G20
132 posts Member
Does anyone know the release dates of
Rancor raid?
Tank raid?
Sith raid?

Just curious how often raids have been released and if another raid is around the corner now that sith raid is easily completed by most

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    G20 wrote: »
    Just curious how often raids have been released and if another raid is around the corner now that sith raid is easily completed by most

You're pretty out of touch with most of the community if you think the sith raid is "..easily completed by most". The sith raid is still considered end-game content so I wouldn't expect a new raid for at least 9-12 months or longer.

• A new raid could be coming in the next three to six months, Nine to twelve is a little too long .
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I don't have the dates, but from the top of my head the dates are something like:

June '16, late fall '16 and february '18'
  • I dont think a new raid is coming. Youve complained for 1000s of posts about this one, why would they want to launch another.
  • I dont think a new raid is coming. Youve complained for 1000s of posts about this one, why would they want to launch another.

The complaints aren’t justification to not have a new raid. People complain for anything, and a new raid will be needed soon. Hstr is being grown into, time to make a new massive challenge
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    G20 wrote: »

You're pretty out of touch with most of the community if you think the sith raid is "..easily completed by most". The sith raid is still considered end-game content so I wouldn't expect a new raid for at least 9-12 months or longer.

The rerelease of revan has trivialised phase 2.

Yeah the raid is tough but anyone 1.5 million gp or higher can find their way into a team completing it.

Imo we lack end game content at the moment.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    How about that death star raid tho? :#
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Not out of touch, just facts bud. Sith raid is now easily completed by many guilds now. Especially with revan part 2. Death star raid sounds like a great idea. Some kind of ship raid