The Next Territory Wars (1/17/19) [MEGA]

191011121315Next

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    I can sum his thread up with two simple truths...

-- If you won (benefitted from the buffs), you loved the scheme.

-- If you lost, you hated it.

It's all a matter of perspective~

ea2zdgpv86ms.gif

Never have I read a comment that was more far from the truth and facts. So many people that won this TW, hated this TW or thought the buffs were over the top, I mean it must be fun to make up fake facts and pass it off as "I can sum this thread up".

The bonuses were fun sure, but they were broken, and overpowered. Jawa's could G1 kill anything or make anyone timeout because they keep attacking untill the target is dead. Regardless of the stun rule.

A matter of perspective is actually using correct facts.

We won the stacked deck TW and I felt badly, it felt dirty and unearned. Shameful. But this is the era of the entitled and lazy wanting everything handed to them, no work, no effort.

Yea, but he's right about two of em being broken. I mean, we beat em anyway eventually, but it was frustrating to see ungeared toons cycle for four minutes in a near infinite loop lol
    Other than that, yea it was fun
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Gannon wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    I can sum his thread up with two simple truths...

-- If you won (benefitted from the buffs), you loved the scheme.

-- If you lost, you hated it.

It's all a matter of perspective~

ea2zdgpv86ms.gif

Never have I read a comment that was more far from the truth and facts. So many people that won this TW, hated this TW or thought the buffs were over the top, I mean it must be fun to make up fake facts and pass it off as "I can sum this thread up".

The bonuses were fun sure, but they were broken, and overpowered. Jawa's could G1 kill anything or make anyone timeout because they keep attacking untill the target is dead. Regardless of the stun rule.

A matter of perspective is actually using correct facts.

We won the stacked deck TW and I felt badly, it felt dirty and unearned. Shameful. But this is the era of the entitled and lazy wanting everything handed to them, no work, no effort.

Yea, but he's right about two of em being broken. I mean, we beat em anyway eventually, but it was frustrating to see ungeared toons cycle for four minutes in a near infinite loop lol
    Other than that, yea it was fun

It wasn't a win, the deck was stacked against the other team. Like winning a hand of poker by having an Ace up your sleeve. There was no "Win".

vi2mx535xq0e.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If you want a suggestion about how to add some fun, and motivate players to build teams... Why not add a way for NON g12 heroes to play at g12? Randomly choosing heroes, and having the system boost them? This would really help get players interested by showing them the benefit of putting in the work, Constant losses just defeat their interest and drive them away. God mode buffs are useless all they do is drive a wedge.
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Boy. Seems like a big whinge feast. I don’t have the toons, but we are having fun trying to crack the teams with the right combos. It’s a game people! Stop spooking and have a crack. Get on with it.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Something that will never happen. CG why not add a Revan DEBUFF instead of god mode for throw aways? Just admit you goofed and made him too over powered. Of course, the next leg hero you have under wraps will render him useless right?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Something that will never happen. CG why not add a Revan DEBUFF instead of god mode for throw aways? Just admit you goofed and made him too over powered. Of course, the next leg hero you have under wraps will render him useless right?

Hey, at least they fixed Jawa's, even though they never once admitted to it being an issue. hah.

I miss the time of the past, I mean I remember them buffing BH in TW because they wanted to make a weaker faction a bit stronger so they had some more use. Never needed to make the buffs insane. But oh well, another victory under our belt, though I did still have more fun in the normal TW myself, was such a fun battle.

Btw, I've seen one of those: Paying the goal keeper to miss the ball on purpose, then when you take the shot, from one meter away, you miss the goal that is 10 meters wide. :D

That's what someone told me when they saw someone else pay 800 dollars for gear to beat me, but then didn't. (From another game where this gear made your troops 10,000% better then others). Had good laughs that day.
  • AdmiralP
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Honestly, I think the toughest part for me is that these changes have been making the game so aggravating that it has just become far less enjoyable.
    Post edited by AdmiralP on
  • CG, could you learn that there is much space between useless and unbeatable? I don't know how, but you managed to make this tw worse than the one with banned characters even if it is exactly like the last tw with buffs. What did you mess up? This tw isn't clearly like the other one.
  • This TW is just broken, 350% power clones are close to unkillable. Please test the stuff before releasing it.
    I would be happy if TW would be completely removed from game, lot of time invested brings miserable rewards. GA is much better, I appreciate it.
  • This Clone thing is just stupid. 74k clone team taking out 8 tries with Different 100k + teams without making a dent.

did you guy actually play test this?
This discussion has been closed.