Ships only Grand Arena

If you are going to keep running character-only grand arenas that counts your ship gp for matchmaking, then it is only fair that you also run ships-only grand arenas where you can’t use ground troops.

Replies

• We have four capital ships. That means your entire GA would be two fights.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • That’s a stupid idea lol. There aren’t enough ships, GA with just ships just wouldn’t work and would not be fun at all. Plus most people don’t care for ships as they do character so it wouldn’t go down to well. I’m happy to mix and match between characters only and character/ ships every GA.
  • That’s a stupid idea lol. There aren’t enough ships, GA with just ships just wouldn’t work and would not be fun at all. Plus most people don’t care for ships as they do character so it wouldn’t go down to well. I’m happy to mix and match between characters only and character/ ships every GA.
    It was never meant to be a good idea. It was pointing out the unfairness that used to be in GA where players who focused on ships heavily were punished while those who ignored ships were rewarded in GA’s without ships. But they resolved that issue.