Will The Separatist Rework Be Meta Defying?

Prev1345
SemiGod
3001 posts Member
Considering GG hates jedi do you guys think he is going to change the meta?

Replies

• Just a guess, but counter-meta at best (a la Night sisters).
    They will probably be able to beat Revan leads on offense, but won’t hold as well on defense (even against Jedi), and probably be themselves hard countered by Sith/Empire and/or (my money is on) Resistance or Rebels.
  • But can he handle Obi?
  • The rise of Eeth Koth
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I'm interested in seeing if his kit is limited to Droids synergy or droids + separatist

He'll be like other reworks, almost meta but not quite like every other rework
  • It’ll definitely be Arena viable in order to get people to invest.

When it’ll get overshadowed by the next big meta change(such as the highly speculated Sith) is a different matter.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    3 reworks and 2 new seperatist droids. As others have said, they will probably be arena viable (to a degree) as a unit but by the time they are f2p farmable I think something else will have been released.
  • I still think at the end of February, Darth Revan will come. Till then CG can be meta.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Not sure about meta but will have tm gain, opponents wont be able to heal, gonna be mass counters and a new tank will make GK sion and zombie jealous
  • For all u know GG gives GK a new skill:
    “If General Kenobi is on the opposing team, he gains a new skill: Hello there

Hello there: General Kenobi takes out a blaster and instantly defeats General Grievous.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I think the term meta is fading away. Almost all teams already have a counter. But we shall see.
  • My Ugnaught is ready and waiting for you, droid meta.
  • Looking at Badstilla next new sith character will have some kind of shock synergy most likely, this team might shine at new level
    934-111-319
  • It depends on how much money they can charge on them. If there will be events that will require you to spend money on a factions it will most likely break the meta.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    The rise of Eeth Koth

This guy knows his stuff. 100% crit chance under Revan lead Vs droids
  • I don't think so. It'll be an anti-Revan (or anti-Jedi if there are going to be new jedi leads in the future) option but will be easily beaten by anything else (Traya, CLS, ...). The new meta will be Darth Revan at the end of this month/in march.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    SemiGod wrote: »

Let's hope so, there's a whole lot of revan in arena right now, and the mirror matches are not fun

I think they are super fun actual strategy involved instead of click doom auto.... poor whales cant get back to not being challenged fast enough.

Still trayas, cls, jtr, finn NS.... i dont get complaints

I never in over 2 years got to top 3 in arena before.... now i can.... shurly you can let me have 1 month of fun before you go back to being unbeatable again.... too much to ask ???
  • The rise of Eeth Koth

Eeth Koth, saviour of the Republic!
  • Dont forget ima gunna die, 100% damage vs droids
  • iPro
    17 posts Member
    Separatist insta loose against any team with general Kenobi or old ben
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Grievious will be a jedi killer, therefore Grievious squad will counter Revan's squad

General Grievous + New Droids + Separatist Rework = Revan Slayers
  • Grievous should be a Jedi and nightsister killer.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Grievous should be a Jedi and nightsister killer.

Need anti 3po more than that. A wall of Zfinn/3po/han/chewie/RT is hard to take down. Lucky to get a turn
  • This is just a front so you stop farming your old republic toons!(bast fallen) for darth reven next montha! Lol
  • SemiGod wrote: »

The day that happens, I stop caring about arena.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    But will he do 20+ million in sith raid? Eg Nightsisters. Doubt it. B)

Edit: I would be fine if he could solo tank. :D
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I really believe that GG will be reworked to focus on being a Separatist leader. So time to gear up your Dooku and Bugs!!! Also, I think the true droid leader will be HK, like he is now, but will make them better when he gets a rework