Jedi Light Saber Blaster Deflection vs. Dooku's Double Waltz

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited January 2019
We've put up with Dooku's annoying across the screen dancing long enough. It is only rivaled by K2SO's "You hit me I punch you back." Which would you rather see: Dooku keep dancing or some of the old Jedi like Plo Eeth JC get a visually appealing blaster block?

Jedi Light Saber Blaster Deflection vs. Dooku's Double Waltz 13 votes

Old Jedi get light saber blaster block
23%
jedikilla84the_alecKarlito 3 votes
Keep Dooku Waltzing around the screen when you hit him
7%
Kookermader 1 vote
Get light saber deflection against blasters for all Jedi and keep Dooku's entertaining dancing.
38%
KyJoe_CoolRichfxxxShadrothChaoscoreTinCupDallas 5 votes
Politely ask Dooku to only circle the screen once if he absolutely feels like dancing.
23%
AntiFunnFailingCrabDaPowerfulJedi 3 votes
Let Dooku and K2SO
7%
AgentSmith 1 vote

Replies

• For Dooku, i would suggest: instead of running across the screen twice. just go once, but repeat the actual saber strike animation twice at the target if he gets the bonus attack.
    for K2, i don't think that can be helped since he attacks physically and not firing a blaster. but just debuff him and those counters will stop in no time.
  • @Gul_Ski09 K2SO's death scene was an awesome blaster shootout. Why they wouldn't give him a blaster makes no sense.
  • @Gul_Ski09 K2SO's death scene was an awesome blaster shootout. Why they wouldn't give him a blaster makes no sense.

"Why does she get a blaster and I don't?" - direct quote from K2 himself.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

As a gear 11 user of K2 myself. I'm just sayings I don't mind it since I rarely find use for rogue one outside of territory battles / wars.
    Personally I think a better basic would be to have K2 Throwing enemies like how he tossed around those three Stormtroopers in that epic scene. Just imagine K2 picking up someone and just throwing them across the screen! Haha
  • Gul_Ski09 wrote: »
    @Gul_Ski09 K2SO's death scene was an awesome blaster shootout. Why they wouldn't give him a blaster makes no sense.

As a gear 11 user of K2 myself. I'm just sayings I don't mind it since I rarely find use for rogue one outside of territory battles / wars.
    Personally I think a better basic would be to have K2 Throwing enemies like how he tossed around those three Stormtroopers in that epic scene. Just imagine K2 picking up someone and just throwing them across the screen! Haha

I also would have preferred different animations for him.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!