How does one report cheats? ANSWERED

EM650
1120 posts Member
edited December 2015
RyDiggs:
Please read our Forum Guidelines here for your answer:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines#latest

Specifically this section:

Reporting potential cheaters
If you want to report a potential cheater, and wish to view further information on this please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/cheatreport

Thanks!

(Closing Thread)

How does one have someone inspected for cheating? I just competed against someone 4 different times who is level 57 (I am 59) with 1,000 less power than me. Somehow his turn meter was much higher, his hits from every player had negative effects, when his Sidious did his special maneuver it automatically killed 3 of my guys, one of which was fully healthy. For my guys, they hardly did any damage to his characters. Most of the rounds I was only able to take out 1 of his characyers before being wiped out.
Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on

Replies

• Otar
    252 posts Member
    Don't look like a cheater, and im all over every cheating post! Cheats only work when attacking, if he defended against you, he's a legit player. And 1k power isn't that much anyway.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    But anyway, your answear:

Submit your report using our Contact Us page
    Select your game name as the Product, then click Next
    Select the appropriate platform, then click Next
    Select "Report Cheating/Harassment" as the category and describe the issue
    Include as much information about the player in question in the Description.
    Click Next, then select the email option to submit
    You can also save a screenshot and attach it to your new case.
    Note: Incorrectly reporting or creating false reports of another player abusing the ranking system is a violation of the Terms of Service and actions will not be taken against the reported player. EA will take action against players who fraudulently report abuse.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    How is it possible that my 1-2 punch with the jedi cons and Lumina special maneuver did no damage and that Sid special man had no effect in every single batitle I did with him? Usually the 1-2 punch of their blows knock a character into yellow health if not red. On top of that, there other hinky things that happened during the battle such as my players blows being deflected right as one of his guys was about to die and his healer being able to be next in turn to heal him.
  • Maybe you just s*ck? Nah can't be that, and heaven forbid someome may be better than you. Clearly hard evidence that he's a cheater! :o
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    If you do not have anything to add then perhaps you should stay out of the cmoments section. On my server there are 8 level 60 ranked in the top 10 and this guy at level 57 beating many of them. Also, my Lumina is maxed on gear and attack powers (but only 6*) and somehow his Sid is able to kill her in 1 blow using his demoralizing blow attack. I know when someone has beaten me in a fight, but his battles go down in a hinky way.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Im telling you that there are no cheats able to help on defense. If you are attacked by a misterious 1* alone and lose, yeah cheater, if you can't take someone on pvp, sorry it's just the game as intended...

Edit: typo
This discussion has been closed.