Best Wampa mods?

Yeah, the classic Offense vs Critical Damage dilemma is what I'm experiencing with him.

His kit is definitely more "Offence" driven so I'm leaning towards Offense and Critical Chance but still not entirely sure.

What do you recommend?

Replies

• Offence, crit damage speed secondaries..
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    He gets crit chance from furious foe. Give him a health set instead, and that will make his protection up buff a little bigger too.

I dunno bout offense v crit damage tho
  • Crit damage triangle/set, with an offense cross. I did potency as the secondary set, but there's a lot of variety.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Depends where you're using him. I did CD + Potency. AoE daze is awesome against most teams and potency helps. I have CD triangle and an offense cross. +95 speed.

Routinely used in TB/W and GA.
  • I debated O vs CD, but I managed to get +600 physical offense from his secondaries on his CD mods so I'll stick with em for now.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You definitely want CD set, and then offense primary on the cross. The other set could be health or tenacity to compliment his boosts there, but I have potency on him right now to help land dots.

I suppose it could depend a little on it you are modding for raids or TW/GA, etc.
  • CD + potency. Lots of speed. Fight rebels, inflict daze, watch the fun begin.

Took my 5* G11 zWampa against a G12 multi zeta Phoenix team (Sabine instead of Ezra).

Destruction.
  • I run mine at 243 speed, 222% cd, 4040 physical damage and 50% cc. He knocks fools out
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    CD + potency. Lots of speed. Fight rebels, inflict daze, watch the fun begin.

Took my 5* G11 zWampa against a G12 multi zeta Phoenix team (Sabine instead of Ezra).

Destruction.

What you need to do is run him under Bastilla lead with HY. MT plus the buffs from Bastilla, it’s not pretty

• Master's Training I believe.