Galactic Chase-Emperor's Shuttle [MEGA]

Replies

• It's like the bonus world fron mario 3
  • Nauros wrote: »
    So basically no chance to make it viable without a ton of refreshes, given the time we have. Way to drop the ball on "new and exciting" way to earn shards...
    Edit: the math:
    4% drop rate per energy point means we have to spend 8250 energy to max it, not the 7000-ish that someone suggested (not that it would make much of a difference). Over five days of the event, that means 1650 daily, and there's no telling when (or if) it comes back. So yeah, just another whale toy. Move along, nothing to see here.

8th to 12th is 4 days. So a person would need to do about 16 refreshes a day to 7* it in that time frame dependant on rng of course.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    So basically no chance to make it viable without a ton of refreshes, given the time we have. Way to drop the ball on "new and exciting" way to earn shards...
    4% drop rate per energy point means we have to spend 8250 energy to max it, not the 7000-ish that someone suggested (not that it would make much of a difference). Over five days of the event, that means 1650 daily, and there's no telling when (or if) it comes back. So yeah, just another whale toy. Move along, nothing to see here.

8th to 12th is 4 days. So a person would need to do about 16 refreshes a day to 7* it in that time frame dependant on rng of course.

1. 8th
    2. 9th
    3. 10th
    4. 11th
    5. 12th
  • I just want a kit reveal already.
  • Monel wrote: »

1. 8th
    2. 9th
    3. 10th
    4. 11th
    5. 12th

I doubt it will run on the 12th. IIRC, CG has pulled something like this before where people think it runs on the last day, but then it doesn’t.
  • Monel wrote: »

1. 8th
    2. 9th
    3. 10th
    4. 11th
    5. 12th

It will most likely start 3am est on the 8th and end 3am est on the 12th. Giving you 96 hours or 4 days.
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    I just want a kit reveal already.

Hopefully it will be in the update with Carth and Juhani
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Does anyone ever buy those energy packs? If so are they worth it?

If you do the maths they work out more expensive over time than if you did one or two refreshes over that period. If you're panic farming and don't have time to spread out the cost, sure.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

1. 8th
    2. 9th
    3. 10th
    4. 11th
    5. 12th

It will most likely start 3am est on the 8th and end 3am est on the 12th. Giving you 96 hours or 4 days.

The post says it starts at midnight Player Local Time.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Dont forget you can save up to 1k in ship energy prior to event as well. Good way to get a head start
  • Liath wrote: »

1. 8th
    2. 9th
    3. 10th
    4. 11th
    5. 12th

The post says it starts at midnight Player Local Time.

Your right but it also says until the 12th which means it will most likely end 12am on the 12th which is 4 days.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    If I can farm a character as soon as it is released, why would I buy it? This would dramatically reduce the cost of characters and thus the spend on the game.

Good question. Let me check my “Devil’s Advocate Handbook.”

Ah, here it is.. it says: “...because farming characters and ships is not fun, requires little to no skill (once you’ve beaten the node, etc.), and you’ve got better things to do than to check in frequently to make sure that you get every morsel of energy made available to you.” Oh, and also “because your shardmates already have [the unit] maxed out with [large quantities of] speed, and you desire to stay competitive.”

These freely farmable characters and ships won't be worth a flip anyway
  • My prediction is these repeat very often this month on different nodes, and that it is made to be able to be acquired quickly in time for the Sith capital ship coming here soon.
  • My prediction is these repeat very often this month on different nodes, and that it is made to be able to be acquired quickly in time for the Sith capital ship coming here soon.

I think it will show up once a month like the talzin/wicket events to force players to spend crystals on refreshes when it does.
  • I took it as meaning that you can only earn 1 shard at a time, even if you multi sim x20. That simming more attempts at once only increases your chances of earning a single shard. Anyone else thinking the same thing?
  • I took it as meaning that you can only earn 1 shard at a time, even if you multi sim x20. That simming more attempts at once only increases your chances of earning a single shard. Anyone else thinking the same thing?

I think it means each individual sim is it's own event. Meaning simming higher energy nodes will give a higher % chance of a blueprint dropping. Up to 80% chance each time you sim a 20 energy node.

I think it means each individual sim is it's own event. Meaning simming higher energy nodes will give a higher % chance of a blueprint dropping. Up to 80% chance each time you sim a 20 energy node.

Thanks, I see now. I misread that.

Thanks, I see now. I misread that.

No problem. I guess I'm right. It would be nice if @CG_SBCrumb could verify some of the questions brought up on this thread about this event.
  • Does anyone ever buy those energy packs? If so are they worth it?

Yes and yes. Its how i got Revan this time.
  • Wouldnt exactly call this event, still sounds good though
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member

1. 8th
    2. 9th
    3. 10th
    4. 11th
    5. 12th

The event is tied to player local time and should last for 5 days.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • hey, devs, it's not possible to farm this ship in 4 days to 7* There's limit even to energy refreshes
  • Ok, but it will only from fleet battles,?
  • Devian wrote: »
    hey, devs, it's not possible to farm this ship in 4 days to 7* There's limit even to energy refreshes

Hey players, the devs don't intend for non-spenders to get this ship to 7* in 4 days. They want you to spend money if you want it that bad...
  • I don't know if this has been discussed, but will it make sense to hoard ship energy until the 8th? and then blow it all on 20 energy nodes? (*cough* Nest *cough*)

You'll miss out on some ship energy, but gain the possibility of more shuttle shards.

Is it worth it?
  • hardvig wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been discussed, but will it make sense to hoard ship energy until the 8th? and then blow it all on 20 energy nodes? (*cough* Nest *cough*)

You'll miss out on some ship energy, but gain the possibility of more shuttle shards.

Is it worth it?

It really depends on you. If you want to sacrifice the natural influx of the energy at the cost of starting ahead for a new ship - then yes. In terms of pure energy efficiency - it is not woth it.
  • By the way - we still don't know how often the event will reappear, but I'll tel you that much - I already miss the marquee... And I was pretty satified with the marquee system - at least it was clear and transparent and made planning way easier.
    Now we have a come back to "urgency need", and I am sceptical if I manage to unlock this ship any earlier than doing it the marquee route.
    But I guess, after all of the marquee complaining, this is what we deserve. You asked for something different? There you go.
    I think it was very naive to expect that marquee system would be replaced with any easier/cheaper/faster way to collect the toon without spending money...
  • Hi @CG_SBCrumb, I have two questions on Emperor’s Shuttle.

Can you confirm the bonus will last for 5 days (until midnight February 12th (Player Local Time)) ?

By any chance can you tell us how many stars will be unlocked ?

Thanks for your attention
  • It seems this event combines marquees with bonus drop events. It was probbably the best idea they could come up with, and it allows you to get bonus shards of a new toon/ship from farming specific type of nodes (if we understand correctly it would be ANY dark node on a certain day; ANY light node on another day; ANY ship node on another day; ANY hard node on another day; etc.). This is good, because normally you would be farming certain light nodes, dark nodes and ship nodes every day, so by focusing efforts for 4 days, you do not sacrifice the farming strategy AND get bonus shards. The only question is would non-refresh farming produce equal number of shards when compared to previous marquees? From the drop rates given, I guess the answer would be yes, or close enough,