We need more capital ships

2Next

Replies

• evoluza wrote: »
    Falcon slower the ackbar always get targeted immediately and one shot, as we know, only 7* can do the thing to get invisible. Nice job CG devs that should be fired.

What universe is that happening in?

Max Home One - G12+5 Ackbar, all omegas, all 6* mods - 180
    Max HMF - G12+5 rHan and Chewie, all omegas and zetas, all 6* mods - 188

7* Home One, G12 Ackbar, all omegas, 5* mods - 174 (more realistic - who's giving Ackbar 6* mods or G12+ gear?)

5* HMF, G12 rHan and Chewie, a few 6* mods - 176.

If Home One is faster than your HMF, you're doing something wrong.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I find it ironic that people are complaining about the Falcon when squad arena is overrun with the much easier to obtain and power-up Revan.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I find it ironic that people are complaining about the Falcon when squad arena is overrun with the much easier to obtain and power-up Revan.

Squad arena has much more robust base of powerful teams, something that fleet arena desperately lacks.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Falcon slower the ackbar always get targeted immediately and one shot, as we know, only 7* can do the thing to get invisible. Nice job CG devs that should be fired.

What universe is that happening in?

Max Home One - G12+5 Ackbar, all omegas, all 6* mods - 180
    Max HMF - G12+5 rHan and Chewie, all omegas and zetas, all 6* mods - 188

7* Home One, G12 Ackbar, all omegas, 5* mods - 174 (more realistic - who's giving Ackbar 6* mods or G12+ gear?)

5* HMF, G12 rHan and Chewie, a few 6* mods - 176.

If Home One is faster than your HMF, you're doing something wrong.

I see everyone running 6dot ackbar. Fleet shard, GA, normal arena. Look everywhere and they that. If you never experienced that, your shard sucks

Who the hell is running Ackbar in normal arena?
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I find it ironic that people are complaining about the Falcon when squad arena is overrun with the much easier to obtain and power-up Revan.

Squad arena has much more robust base of powerful teams, something that fleet arena desperately lacks.
    Tell that to my arena shard. Of the top 50 teams, 3 are Nightsisters, 4 Traya, 3 CLS Rebels and the other 40 Revan Jedi. My fleet shard is much more diverse.

I see everyone running 6dot ackbar. Fleet shard, GA, normal arena. Look everywhere and they that. If you never experienced that, your shard sucks

Alright - G12 Ackbar, full 6* mods and level 8 abilities - 176

My HMF at 5* - 176. Still don't see your point that you need a maxed 7* HMF to go first.

Alright - G12 Ackbar, full 6* mods and level 8 abilities - 176

My HMF at 5* - 176. Still don't see your point that you need a maxed 7* HMF to go first.

Full 180. G12+ also added

Must be an ancient shard if people are feeding Ackbar G12+ pieces and 6* mods.

But ok - 6* HMF. Han and Chewie full 6* mods, G12 no G12+, all abilities maxed - 180.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Tell that to my arena shard. Of the top 50 teams, 3 are Nightsisters, 4 Traya, 3 CLS Rebels and the other 40 Revan Jedi. My fleet shard is much more diverse.

And what about top 20? I have 5 Trayas and 2 JTR, compared to one lonely Thrawn in fleets. Near-launch shard. Revan is currently on top, no doubt about that, but the power difference isn't that big.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited February 2019

And what about top 20? I have 5 Trayas and 2 JTR, compared to one lonely Thrawn in fleets. Near-launch shard. Revan is currently on top, no doubt about that, but the power difference isn't that big.
    Right now in squad:
    2 Nightsister
    1 Traya
    1 CLS
    1 Bastilia :o
    15 Revan

The couple of Bounty Hunter squads that used to duke it out up there got pushed out and the sea of Revans has extended well into the 100-200 range.

Fleet:
    5 Home One
    2 Chimaera
    13 Executrix

For a while pre-Falcon I was the last Home One user up there, everything else was Executrix / Chimaera.

The actual fleets are a real mashup, with various combinations of the good ships including a handful of Falcons.

This is around 1.7-1.8 mill GP.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Right now in squad:
    2 Nightsister
    1 Traya
    1 CLS
    1 Bastilia :o
    15 Revan

The couple of Bounty Hunter squads that used to duke it out up there got pushed out and the sea of Revans has extended well into the 100-200 range.

Fleet:
    5 Home One
    2 Chimaera
    13 Executrix

For a while pre-Falcon I was the last Home One user up there, everything else was Executrix / Chimaera.

The actual fleets are a real mashup, with various combinations of the good ships including a handful of Falcons.

This is around 1.7-1.8 mill GP.

Seems you are on a young shard, so there is probably fewer Trayas and Falcons overall. I can see how Revan is a problem there, Traya can beat him which in turn opens the way for teams that can beat Traya, but without her, it's just Revan. And trust me, older fleet shards with abundant Falcons are hell.
  • Alpha901 wrote: »
    Also add in Lukes X-wing, General Kenobi's Starfighter, Bossk ship, a version of Jango's ship, etc. Theres so many options to add more ships. Plus what someone said earlier, just generic ships for each faction would go a long way.

Bossk ship?

Oops, did not mean Bossk. lol. Meant Dengar. My bad.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    We need more ships in general. More capitals and the option to field a reasonable fleet under each of them.

This. We just got to a point where each capital ship can be made viable, but not to the point where you can really field 4 teams, just by then numbers but also by viable synergy.

I kinda disagree here.
    I can easily field:

1. Ackbar rebels
    ****, bistan, Biggs
    + all rebels

2. Tarkin buggs
    All 3 buggs
    Any random ships as reinforcements

3. Thrawn empire
    Vader, tfp, silencer
    Other empire as reinforcements

4. Mace timeout
    Or kinda with fives, anakin, ...

This are 4 good fleets.
    Now with the Sith ships and fo ships its already room for a new capital ship!

Long time overdue...