Stay warm tonight!

0 degrees here.. brrr Hope everyone can stay in and stay warm!

Replies

• There's nothing special in having 0 degrees or even less in winter, but i guess this may be to the fact we use Celsius and not Fahrenheit. 😁
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Yes, keep warm everybody! It’s supposed to fall below 0° tonight where I’m at.
  • You should come to the southern hemisphere guys, it's 9pm and 40° where I live
  • -1 now. -20 with wind chill.
  • -50 here!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    0° here!🥶🥶🥶
    My little dog almost literally froze while walking inside from doing “business”. Her legs cramped up and she could hardly move.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    0° here!🥶🥶🥶
    My little dog almost literally froze while walking inside from doing “business”. Her legs cramped up and she could hardly move.

We have to remind ourselves not to let our dogs out, we have puppy pads down. Hope your lil one is ok!
  • You should come to the southern hemisphere guys, it's 9pm and 40° where I live

Lived in Miami for a long time, I hear ya!
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    0° here!🥶🥶🥶

We have to remind ourselves not to let our dogs out, we have puppy pads down. Hope your lil one is ok!

Thank you, she’s fine now, once she came in she was herself. I just always see those pictures of those poor coyotes frozen in place because it was so cold and get nervous for my dog.🐶
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    0° here!🥶🥶🥶

Thank you, she’s fine now, once she came in she was herself. I just always see those pictures of those poor coyotes frozen in place because it was so cold and get nervous for my dog.🐶

We have a 9yr old Shitzu and a 1 yr old Pomeranian. The Pom goes out and rolls in the snow, the Shitzu does her business and scratches at the door to come in right away. But last few days. They ask to go out but.. not letting them til it warms up.
  • Your posts are one of my favourite lol. It's 24° where i live, and its pretty cold for me. Will prolly spend my life sneezing away in sub zero conditions like yours lol.
  • got a text from my brother showing -38 Farenheit with -60 wind chill in my hometown in North Dakota yesterday morning
  • Babyhewy wrote: »
    got a text from my brother showing -38 Farenheit with -60 wind chill in my hometown in North Dakota yesterday morning

Yikes..
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Your posts are one of my favourite lol. It's 24° where i live, and its pretty cold for me. Will prolly spend my life sneezing away in sub zero conditions like yours lol.

On the premise you meant me lol Awwww TY! It warmed up to 6° here, heading to the pool lol
  • to ice skate?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • to ice skate?

ikr lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I figure a showing of Empire Strikes Back is in order. -24C with 60kph wind gusts here, windchill is minus one face.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    I figure a showing of Empire Strikes Back is in order. -24C with 60kph wind gusts here, windchill is minus one face.

Yeah.. definitely binge weather lol
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It’s Hoth weather in the North!
    Everyone, keep your tauntauns warm and indoors, and watch out for Wampas.
  • The weather is crazy! Less than a week after record lows, we are now in the 40s F.
  • 50's here, yup crazy
  • 50's here, yup crazy

The good news is, here in Chicago, that will quickly be corrected with this evening's ice storm. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    50's here, yup crazy

The good news is, here in Chicago, that will quickly be corrected with this evening's ice storm. :/

:(
  • Ahnaldt101 said it was supposed to get down to -50 with wind chill one night.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    It’s basically Hoth in Cali, freezing my toes off walking the dog in my flip flops. Edit: oh, sorry
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • 50's here, yup crazy

60s here.