Sith month character

Prev1
I think that we’ll finally get the true dark lord of the Sith this month, just not sure why it’s taken EA so long

Replies

  • They said this month won't be Sith Month sadly
  • Nah, it’s a plot to draw interest in the Separatist characters. Meesa thinks he’ll drop on the 28th after the droidekas and others are released
  • Ultra
    3550 posts Member
    edited February 6
    They said this month won't be Sith Month sadly
    Its Separatist themed but that doesn't mean Sith content is excluded in this month. The first event of this month is Galactic Chase featuring Emperor's command shuttle after all

    Clone Wars month in November had 4 KOTOR marquees at the every end
  • Kokie
    1130 posts Member
    What about my tuskens? When do they get a month?
  • There is no Sith month or Dark Side month. That’s something that players came up with.....not CG. They can release Sith content or Datk Side content whenever they want.
  • There is no Sith month or Dark Side month. That’s something that players came up with.....not CG. They can release Sith content or Datk Side content whenever they want.

    Sith month was a CG thing actually
  • I'm hopeful for the Sith to show up this month, and I guess Palp's shuttle is Sith related so there's hope for more Sith content. The Sith are my favorite thing about Star Wars, so if CG wants to screw with everyone and release Revan and Malak the 28th, I'm game. I'm already done farming DS Bastila and almost finished with Canderous. Bring on the Dark Lords!
  • The developers said in the road ahead that this February was going to be different from the previous two. Ie. not sith month
  • The developers said in the road ahead that this February was going to be different from the previous two. Ie. not sith month

    I dont think they said that. I think they said there will be droids. No guarantee there wont also be Sith.

    Crazy conspiracy theorist in me says the Shuttle chase is meant to empty crystal coffers before Carth and Juhani are released (to ship nodes maybe?) before Darth X is released before Ebon Hawk is released. It would be the correct business move.
  • Gamorrean
    2248 posts Member
    edited February 9
    But sith already is a strong faction... Time for others to shine
  • There is literally 1 Sith legendary out of 2 Dark side legendaries. Compare it with three light side hero’s journey/legends, one of which slams Darth traya, a heroic farm from the hardest raid, into the dust.

    Sith do need a bonus, but so do a lot of factions
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I dont think they said that. I think they said there will be droids. No guarantee there wont also be Sith.

    in the post it says "February is going to be differently themed than the past two years, as we are VERY excited to bring you Separatist droids!"
  • Nihion
    2172 posts Member
    Spooderham wrote: »
    There is literally 1 Sith legendary out of 2 Dark side legendaries. Compare it with three light side hero’s journey/legends, one of which slams Darth traya, a heroic farm from the hardest raid, into the dust.

    Sith do need a bonus, but so do a lot of factions

    Considering Sith were the meta for 6 months last year, I’m gonna have to disagree.

    Don’t get me wrong, I love the Sith. But I miss the days when Sith meant Dooku and Sidious. They were exotic figures. Then Nihilus came and boy did I enjoy him. But Traya and Sion seemed overboard, and it’s time to focus on neglected factions: such as Separatists.
  • VonZant
    3842 posts Member
    edited February 10
    VonZant wrote: »
    I dont think they said that. I think they said there will be droids. No guarantee there wont also be Sith.

    in the post it says "February is going to be differently themed than the past two years, as we are VERY excited to bring you Separatist droids!"

    Yes. But it does not say there will be no Sith. For example we Just got a Sith Ship. ;)

    Literally, it matters not a whit to me except for one reason:

    If they do release a Sith, there will be 8976556788 posts here whining "Evil CG said there would be no Sith you greedy @!#!$÷!"

    I'm just politely trying to say "stow it" before that happens. Not that its going to help, but one has to try. ;)
  • True lord of the sith is already in the game. Darth revan is ridiculous , unoriginal from anything already established in cannon, clearly a rip off of Vader , and made to look cool by using a helmet. As it pleases the nerds who like boba fett even though he’s a chump. Anakin is clearly more powerful than revan. As he was the most powerful ever. And he existed post revan.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    But sith already is a strong faction... Time for others to shine

    You've not been in arena lately have you? Haha
  • There is no Sith month or Dark Side month. That’s something that players came up with.....not CG. They can release Sith content or Datk Side content whenever they want.

    Sith month was a CG thing actually

    2 years ago they called it dark side month since they reworked sith and first order. Last year they called it sith month because players were calling it that.

    Dark Side month was a CG thing. Sith month was a player thing that cg picked up.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    But sith already is a strong faction... Time for others to shine

    You've not been in arena lately have you? Haha

    Don't be so short sighted..... Jedi are the current meta, but sith held meta for a very long time..... There is more to being a "strong faction" than being the arena meta.....
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    But sith already is a strong faction... Time for others to shine

    You've not been in arena lately have you? Haha

    Uhm...Whats your point? Im not talking about jedis and even sith still have a place there.

    Separatists faction has NEVER had time to shine.. Thats why the need it..

    Why want the same factions to be meta?


  • I am still believe DarthRevan will be released at the end of this month.
  • Gamorrean
    2248 posts Member
    edited February 10
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    But sith already is a strong faction... Time for others to shine

    You've not been in arena lately have you? Haha

    Don't be so short sighted..... Jedi are the current meta, but sith held meta for a very long time..... There is more to being a "strong faction" than being the arena meta.....

    This right here...

    Sith are good in all parts of the game unlike soooo many others..
  • Emguy wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    True lord of the sith is already in the game. Darth revan is ridiculous , unoriginal from anything already established in cannon, clearly a rip off of Vader , and made to look cool by using a helmet. As it pleases the nerds who like boba fett even though he’s a chump. Anakin is clearly more powerful than revan. As he was the most powerful ever. And he existed post revan.

    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Revan's storyline is absolutely nothing like the story of Anakin or any other character from the movies. You must either not know the characters that you're trying to insult or just automatically assume that a character being in the movies makes them a better character. Also, the phrase "Anakin is clearly more powerful because he was the most powerful ever" needs following up to because he never assumed the title Sith Master and he never became a Jedi Master so really he shouldn't be in competition for "most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith". All Anakin was was Darth Sidious' weapon. He couldn't even kill the Emperor in the end without being killed himself.

    Vader died because he was already weakened from his battle with Luke. And assuming the title sith or Jedi master doesn't make you the most powerful. That's only rank which makes it arbitrary. Anikan was the prophesied choosen one. And brought balance to the force.
    And for nothing in kotor being similar you're wrong. Revan follows Anikan's path. Straying from light to dark and back. Building/ having a droid companion. C3po vs hk47. Fell in love when Jedi weren't supposed to. Fights with his former friend. Obiwan vs Malak. Seduced by the Sith Lord. Palpatine and emperor vitatite.
    Story line might be a bit different but it's Vader in a boba fett mask
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    But sith already is a strong faction... Time for others to shine

    You've not been in arena lately have you? Haha

    Don't be so short sighted..... Jedi are the current meta, but sith held meta for a very long time..... There is more to being a "strong faction" than being the arena meta.....

    Agreed but I've never seen a single team hold 80% of the meta
  • Emguy wrote: »

    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Revan's storyline is absolutely nothing like the story of Anakin or any other character from the movies. You must either not know the characters that you're trying to insult or just automatically assume that a character being in the movies makes them a better character. Also, the phrase "Anakin is clearly more powerful because he was the most powerful ever" needs following up to because he never assumed the title Sith Master and he never became a Jedi Master so really he shouldn't be in competition for "most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith". All Anakin was was Darth Sidious' weapon. He couldn't even kill the Emperor in the end without being killed himself.

    Malak & Anakin


    Born in the outer rim , have identity crisis because of it.

    Results in a desire to be the greatest

    Reckless , but undeniably powerful

    Has a close friend / mentor that guides them

    Falls into disillusion and feels the Jedi act to slowly

    Tempted and turned to the dark side by a manipulator sith emperor

    Has a robotic breathing device

    Underestimated former master and ultimately loses to them in a fight

    Former master feels guilt and responsibility for guiding them in a way that fails them

    Dies , but not before seeing error of their
    Ways. Joins the light once again.










  • Emguy wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    True lord of the sith is already in the game. Darth revan is ridiculous , unoriginal from anything already established in cannon, clearly a rip off of Vader , and made to look cool by using a helmet. As it pleases the nerds who like boba fett even though he’s a chump. Anakin is clearly more powerful than revan. As he was the most powerful ever. And he existed post revan.

    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Revan's storyline is absolutely nothing like the story of Anakin or any other character from the movies. You must either not know the characters that you're trying to insult or just automatically assume that a character being in the movies makes them a better character. Also, the phrase "Anakin is clearly more powerful because he was the most powerful ever" needs following up to because he never assumed the title Sith Master and he never became a Jedi Master so really he shouldn't be in competition for "most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith". All Anakin was was Darth Sidious' weapon. He couldn't even kill the Emperor in the end without being killed himself.

    Vader died because he was already weakened from his battle with Luke. And assuming the title sith or Jedi master doesn't make you the most powerful. That's only rank which makes it arbitrary. Anikan was the prophesied choosen one. And brought balance to the force.
    And for nothing in kotor being similar you're wrong. Revan follows Anikan's path. Straying from light to dark and back. Building/ having a droid companion. C3po vs hk47. Fell in love when Jedi weren't supposed to. Fights with his former friend. Obiwan vs Malak. Seduced by the Sith Lord. Palpatine and emperor vitatite.
    Story line might be a bit different but it's Vader in a boba fett mask

    Revan went gray after he went dark, not back to the light. He wasn't seduced by the Sith, he was dominated. Comparing a protocol droid to a droid like HK is silly. Fighting friends is the Sith way. All Sith betray. And he didn't fall in love while he was a Jedi. Anyway, my original argument was that Vader was not the "True Lord of the Sith" because he never held any master position. There was always somebody above him using him
  • Stick wrote: »
    Emguy wrote: »

    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Revan's storyline is absolutely nothing like the story of Anakin or any other character from the movies. You must either not know the characters that you're trying to insult or just automatically assume that a character being in the movies makes them a better character. Also, the phrase "Anakin is clearly more powerful because he was the most powerful ever" needs following up to because he never assumed the title Sith Master and he never became a Jedi Master so really he shouldn't be in competition for "most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith". All Anakin was was Darth Sidious' weapon. He couldn't even kill the Emperor in the end without being killed himself.

    Malak & Anakin


    Born in the outer rim , have identity crisis because of it.

    Results in a desire to be the greatest

    Reckless , but undeniably powerful

    Has a close friend / mentor that guides them

    Falls into disillusion and feels the Jedi act to slowly

    Tempted and turned to the dark side by a manipulator sith emperor

    Has a robotic breathing device

    Underestimated former master and ultimately loses to them in a fight

    Former master feels guilt and responsibility for guiding them in a way that fails them

    Dies , but not before seeing error of their
    Ways. Joins the light once again.










    Malak didn't rejoin the light before death. He just acknowledged it's/Revan's power

    Malak doesn't breathe through his mouth. That just covers his cut off jaw

    Literally thousands of Jedi were turned to the dark side

    Most Sith were reckless, no point bringing that up

    Wasn't tempted. Was dominated. Think of Shadow of Mordor/War if you're into LOTR.

    What's Malak's Identity crisis?
  • Emguy wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    Emguy wrote: »

    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Revan's storyline is absolutely nothing like the story of Anakin or any other character from the movies. You must either not know the characters that you're trying to insult or just automatically assume that a character being in the movies makes them a better character. Also, the phrase "Anakin is clearly more powerful because he was the most powerful ever" needs following up to because he never assumed the title Sith Master and he never became a Jedi Master so really he shouldn't be in competition for "most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith". All Anakin was was Darth Sidious' weapon. He couldn't even kill the Emperor in the end without being killed himself.

    Malak & Anakin


    Born in the outer rim , have identity crisis because of it.

    Results in a desire to be the greatest

    Reckless , but undeniably powerful

    Has a close friend / mentor that guides them

    Falls into disillusion and feels the Jedi act to slowly

    Tempted and turned to the dark side by a manipulator sith emperor

    Has a robotic breathing device

    Underestimated former master and ultimately loses to them in a fight

    Former master feels guilt and responsibility for guiding them in a way that fails them

    Dies , but not before seeing error of their
    Ways. Joins the light once again.










    Malak didn't rejoin the light before death. He just acknowledged it's/Revan's power

    Malak doesn't breathe through his mouth. That just covers his cut off jaw

    Literally thousands of Jedi were turned to the dark side

    Most Sith were reckless, no point bringing that up

    Wasn't tempted. Was dominated. Think of Shadow of Mordor/War if you're into LOTR.

    What's Malak's Identity crisis?

    Was comparing Revan to Anakin and Malak to Kenobi in the previous post, but paired them up wrong here.
Sign In or Register to comment.