I got 6* palpatine

QuantumRedux
33 posts Member
edited February 2019
So Emperor's Demise is in 2 days, and I relize I will need to atleast a 6 star phenonix team to unlock him.
Hera is 6*
Ezra is 20/85
Kanan is 75/85
Sabine is 65/85
Zeb is 70/85
I have 824 crystals right now, how many will I need to six star them all?
"Ezra plus Sabine equals a one shot." -A Really Smart Guy
Post edited by QuantumRedux on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Two things:

He unlocks at 5*, so you will at least get that.

The event runs for a week, so you have 9 days to get them to where you want them. Zeb and Kanan are in stores where crystals are irrelevant to how many shards you can get (unless you put them towards jumping arena ranks, I suppose), so if you don't have the currency to farm those, you'd be relying on packs.
  • Im not sure, but I don’t think you’ll get him 6 star if you don’t just farm Ezra after you get Hera and Sabine, or maybe before Sabine. Don’t worry about kanan and zen as long as you have gw and squad arena credits
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    What is your Chopper at, out of curiosity? Farming Ezra could give you enough currency to finish him.
  • Wait, so your character only need to be at 5* to get The Emperor? That cures most of my worries. Speaking of Ezra, I am alternating daily between him an Hera so I get shards for both. Chopper is at 4* and i think 20/65
  • The first 5 tiers of the event should be easy enough without Chopper, but I'd definitely prioritize him over Sabine. Not just for Emperor's Demise but also for Artist of War (the Thrawn event), as well as assault battles and territory battle missions. Chopper adds a lot of survivability to the team and can dispel taunt, which is extremely useful in this event.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    With 9 days to go, 8 hard node attempts a day without refreshes and an assumed drop rate of 1/3, you can expect to gain 24 shards for Sabine without refreshes, which will leave you 3 shards short. 1-2 refreshes altogether should get you there (depending on RNG).

You are 81 shards short from cantina nodes. With 9 days to go you should average 9 shards a day (1-2 refreshes per day).

Kanan and Zeb are bought in stores as someone else already pointed out.

Did you ny any chance farm any other rebels?
  • QuantumRedux
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Update: Hera is now 6*
    Kanan is 76/85
    Sabine is 65/85
    Ezra is 20/8 5
    And Zeb is 70/85
  • QuantumRedux
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Waqui wrote: »
    With 9 days to go, 8 hard node attempts a day without refreshes and an assumed drop rate of 1/3, you can expect to gain 24 shards for Sabine without refreshes, which will leave you 3 shards short. 1-2 refreshes altogether should get you there (depending on RNG).

I usualy get about 4 shards per attempt.
    Also, i get around 150 crystals a day on average.