Export roster from swgoh.gg?

Is anyone aware of a script or functionality that can export their toons and stats from swgoh.gg? I've looked around but haven't come up with anything.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not that I have seen people share, they make it themselves.

Swgoh.gg has also slowed connections to people pulling large amounts of data from them, just an fyi.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    You can pull one player's roster, or whole guild's info, but not roster.. I'm assuming you're trying to make a spreadsheet. I put in lots of time and effort to make a fully updated roster that pulls most of the info from swgoh.gg and updates itself.. Let me know if you need it as a reference/learning tool
  • Gannon wrote: »
    You can pull one player's roster, or whole guild's info, but not roster.. I'm assuming you're trying to make a spreadsheet. I put in lots of time and effort to make a fully updated roster that pulls most of the info from swgoh.gg and updates itself.. Let me know if you need it as a reference/learning tool

I'm just looking to pull one player's roster, not the entire guild. Anything you'd be willing to share would be awesome.

• V0id
    3 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

Hey Gannon. I'm trying to do exactly that with little success. Would you be willing to share your sheet so I can see the scripts/functions you used? I'd be eternally grateful.
  • Gannon wrote: »

Hi Gannon, any chance you could share it too please? we're trying to make our first heroic traya raid, and we're looking to pull out our guild info from rosters a lot faster than having to go manually and check the toon requirements and if our member has those.