Where are you guys taking stun guns from?

Rake6
442 posts Member
For 1 month I got 50 from shard shop and Rancor. Obviously Rancor gave me just one time. I finish top 10 on htank and 6☆ sith. No stunguns whatsoever. How do you do it? I need lots of them and I'm stuck. SOS! ;d

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Shard shop and guild event store. They don’t drop in tank or sith.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Shard shop and guild event store. They don’t drop in tank or sith.

+ occasionally from shipments for crystals and straight up farming them when i'm really in a hurry.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I need the crystals for shards so no. Giuld event shop I need 10k more for 7☆ Wampa so no ;d
    Post edited by Rake6 on
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Uh you asked what we do. So yes. :P
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »
    I need the crystals for shards so no. Giuld event shop I need 10k more for 7☆ Wampa so no ;d

Ok, well, those are your options, so I hope you like only ever getting them from the shard shop.

You could also farm Wicket or Holdo - their nodes give stun gun salvage. It's not a lot, but it's not nothing if you can find a use for those characters (and Wicket should be on everyone's list anyway for the ATST event and C3P0 acquisition). While I was farming Holdo to 7* I usually had enough when I needed them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Wherever I can get them. Use the "Find" button, buy whatever I can afford.

If you are skipping salvage in favor of Wampa, Hermie, or Grievous shards, then your options are very limited.
  • Fleet Battles 5E (normal)
  • I have been farming the MK3 Czerka cuffs like crazy for my BH team.
  • I get them from wherever I can, no questions asked, just shut up and take my resources game.
  • Honestly the fully crafted guns for ~2500 crystals is one of the better deals in the store. Buying the carbs/guns separately sets you back 2700 Crystals, so you save a bit buy buying it fully crafted.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Thank you guys! Appreciated! Still no stun guns tho ;d
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Honestly the fully crafted guns for ~2500 crystals is one of the better deals in the store. Buying the carbs/guns separately sets you back 2700 Crystals, so you save a bit buy buying it fully crafted.

True, but carbs are relatively easy to come by. You´re still paying 1000+ crystals for the carbs alone, which isn't very costeffective.
    Ofcourse if you're low on both (which does happen since carbs are in high demand) and don't want to wait, it's better to buy the fully crafted gun.
  • When I really need them I’ll stop farming shards for a few days and use all my energy on 5E Fleet and 7E Normal. Only takes 2 days to get 50 if you also factor in the occasional shard store purchase.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    You guys are short on stun guns and Carbantis? Y'all are doing something wrong. Only 47 of my characters need them.

ki1h02oammfz.gif
  • I'm currently farming Wicket and have 300+ stun gun salvage. I'm at 0 for carbantis though....
  • I found that when I was farming wicket and holdo I had plenty, so if you have energy to spare, then those work. If not, you’ll have to get them from the shard shop and guild event store. If you don’t want to buy them from either of those places either, then gear up toons that don’t need them.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    You guys are short on stun guns and Carbantis? Y'all are doing something wrong. Only 47 of my characters need them.

ki1h02oammfz.gif

LOL! 51 for me, the more you climb, the more the mountain grows.
  • Shard shop and wicket node. Also when the rancor rewards give them to me but this is rare. That's it I'm sitting on 83 waiting on carbantis. As I tend to do factions at a time isn't really a problem if you're patient.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    VonZant wrote: »

ki1h02oammfz.gif

This. 50 for me. They "brilliantly" made them required for pieces of g12+ as well, so it never ends. And the correct answer is "wherever I can" - pretty much I see them anywhere, I but them if I have the currency. And often will try (frustratingly) to farm them directly if I am not actively farming a character at that point.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

ki1h02oammfz.gif

And often will try (frustratingly) to farm them directly if I am not actively farming a character at that point.

can't emphasis the "frustratingly" enough. Man, i can't believe i use to farm all my guns back in the day with the ocasinal lucky drop from raids. Then again, i didn't need to farm a bazilion hard nodes back then -_-
  • Azazel61 wrote: »
    When I really need them I’ll stop farming shards for a few days and use all my energy on 5E Fleet and 7E Normal. Only takes 2 days to get 50 if you also factor in the occasional shard store purchase.

Thanks for the tip! Got 2 stun guns to drop out of 9 sims on 5E...better than my usual gear drop rate!

Oh no...let's not do this again...

bruhhh0.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Shard store, guild rewards and event tokens stores usually have it rotating a few times monthly
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

ki1h02oammfz.gif

This. 50 for me. They "brilliantly" made them required for pieces of g12+ as well, so it never ends. And the correct answer is "wherever I can" - pretty much I see them anywhere, I but them if I have the currency. And often will try (frustratingly) to farm them directly if I am not actively farming a character at that point.

Man, I wish I was ever "not actively farming a character." I'm at 120-something 7-stars and I still feel like I need twenty more before I'll have the luxury of just farming gear.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    650 crystals for 25, 520 crystals for 20, territory battles rewards, guild event store, rancor raid, and the most important shard shop.

The two easiest are guild event store and shard shop.

edit: you can also get them from donations.
  • dxtry4utvjst.jpeg
    Never understood why some call it a bottleneck. Always have a ton of them.