Idea to mix things up...

Firstly, I'd like to say I've been massively Impressed with the games updates and changes recently so this post is in no way meant to bash at the lack of content / ideas.

Now onto my idea (which I imagine will come under a lot of scrutiny!)....

The ability to create a custom character.

I know, I know, it's breaking away from the fact this game is based around the Star Wars universe but hear me out.
I think one thing you see a lack of (even with the plethora of recent content and updates) is huge variation within teams. Once a team is defined that set 5 toons is the standard, with maybe 1 or 2 that could be interchangeable.

So onto how the feature would work:
1. Choose character; male, female, droid, etc.
2. Faction: max of 2 eg rebel & jedi. In some cases this would pull from step 1 and In some circumstances your choice limited eg droid cannot be jedi or with
3. Type: Healer, Support, attacker, Tank
4. Abilities: so for this I think limiting to 4 abilities and none should be a leader. Basic, special, unique & unique or special. Obviously, these abilities will be from a pre-populated list based on the choice of faction, type etc.
5. Design Character: this obviously leads from the rest of the steps. Along with the characters animation for those abilities.

These characters shouldn't equate to the best in the game but should be good compliments to different teams. And maybe pull some factions out of the gutter.

There's a lot of other details that I could go into ie 1 ability would be a zeta, and for character reworks it would cost X amount of crystals to do and should be limited to only changing once every so often etc, and there's probably lots of details I've not thought of,
But for now I'll open up to your opinions... (Please, be gentle :D )

Replies

• Options
    Could be cool but would require too much work from CG. Rather that work go elsewhere.
  • Options
    Could be cool but would require too much work from CG. Rather that work go elsewhere.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it would be a lot of effort and I agree there's still content that's Star Wars relevant to come as a focus.