C3PO viability after return

So, now that separatist droids and all that flashy stuff is getting reworked, i've been wondering about something... Must I continue investing gear/shards for ewoks for returning C3PO event in month or two or so, or shall I stop. You think he'll still be viable in arena?

Replies

• 3po will still be good in the appropriate squads. If you want 3po, then keep after it. Of you don’t, then stop. In general tho, you are always better served to finish a project then move on, instead of leaving things partially completed.
  • 3po will still be good in the appropriate squads. If you want 3po, then keep after it. Of you don’t, then stop. In general tho, you are always better served to finish a project then move on, instead of leaving things partially completed.

Thank you for suggestion :smile:
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    That's hard to know really. Depends on what leadership skill GG will have. And the best new droid team may not be purely composed of the new revamped toons, in that case c3po is a very good candidate to enter such a team. Rebels are waning in the meta though. Overall I'd say don't give up on it, it's a toon you will always have a use for.