Length of farming required characters for this event

Hello there... For awhile there's been a question that's been bothering me till this day: Approximately how long does it take to farm up shards of required toons (besides Bastila). And what is the fastest way to get them to 7 stars?

Replies

• Fastest way? Spend money.
    Otherwise, figure out where you want to farm them based on your personal crystal income and go for it. Whether it is a hard, ship, or cantina node, you should (statistically) average a 33% percent drop rate.

As the second event just ended, you should have 90-120 days until the next one, so if you are just starting out on the other 4 be prepared to at least be buying one cantina refresh every day from now until then. (You will essentially earn enough native energy to get mission there in 90-100 days, the energy refresh should get T3 there in 90-100 days -assuming you started with the 50 shards from the marquee events) the hard node guys will take all 8 attempts for all 90 days each for Zaalbar and Jolee, and that will still come up about 50 shards short each (again, assuming you have marquee shards). So you will also need to use about 20-30 (40-60 Total) days of their respective ship nodes to pick up those 50 odd shards for each one.

Hope that helps.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Fastest way? Spend money.
    Otherwise, figure out where you want to farm them based on your personal crystal income and go for it. Whether it is a hard, ship, or cantina node, you should (statistically) average a 33% percent drop rate.

As the second event just ended, you should have 90-120 days until the next one, so if you are just starting out on the other 4 be prepared to at least be buying one cantina refresh every day from now until then. (You will essentially earn enough native energy to get mission there in 90-100 days, the energy refresh should get T3 there in 90-100 days -assuming you started with the 50 shards from the marquee events) the hard node guys will take all 8 attempts for all 90 days each for Zaalbar and Jolee, and that will still come up about 50 shards short each (again, assuming you have marquee shards). So you will also need to use about 20-30 (40-60 Total) days of their respective ship nodes to pick up those 50 odd shards for each one.

Hope that helps.

If i won't get him at his 3rd return that means 4th for sure, anyway thank you for the help
  • I did it in 3 months without spending any money! But I didn't farm anything on the side, be sure to farm them with your energy and ship energy as well (Jolee and Zaalbar), refresh once or twice a day as much as you crystals revanue allows it! I farmed Mission first as she needs 16 cantina energy per try and is longer. You will probably need a T3 pack at the end but by farming nothing else (gears or toons), it should be possible!

Good luck.