Zeta refund option

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    That's true and also the reason why i do like the permanency.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Turvantus wrote: »
    Yet, it would relieve the pressure of always chasing the power ceeep. In no way shape or form would I ever feel inclined to gear out some Jawas in a resource scarce game. Bum deal for someone who comes along and enjoys Jawas, but would feel instantly punished for elevating them.

If there was a return on that, then one would be much more likely to experiment and/or gear far less practical, but fond of toons; if they knew the harsh word of permanency wasn’t involved.

Working on my Jawas, no regrets about it.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • This is like ordering food at a restaurant, eating the whole meal, then asking for a new meal for free because you don’t have use anymore for an empty plate.
  • It takes 22 days to earn a zeta getting rank 1 in fleet. In that time you would also earn 8800 crystal.
    I think the only fair way to reset a zeta is to charge about 10k crystal

(roughly the same amount of time it takes to earn a zeta in crystal income in main arena. Slightly above what you earn in fleet arena for the "convenience")

Anything less devalues the planning and effort of others, plus allows members to sandbag their GP too easily.

Plus it would bleed those who are willing to buy stuff. That's about $75 to reset a a zeta
  • Daishi wrote: »
    It takes 22 days to earn a zeta getting rank 1 in fleet. In that time you would also earn 8800 crystal.
    I think the only fair way to reset a zeta is to charge about 10k crystal

(roughly the same amount of time it takes to earn a zeta in crystal income in main arena. Slightly above what you earn in fleet arena for the "convenience")

Anything less devalues the planning and effort of others, plus allows members to sandbag their GP too easily.

Plus it would bleed those who are willing to buy stuff. That's about $75 to reset a a zeta

You may earn that many crystals and that much fleet currency. But that doesnt equate those 2 rewards. A similar argument is, I earn 50 credits for an event as well as 100 character shards. Now the character shards is going to impact your game (barring extremely specific circumstances), than the credits could.
  • Full character roll back (g1 lvl 1):
    - only 1 character every X months
    - only get 1/X of your resources back (credits, gear, ability mats)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I would vote for a one time, one zeta only refund, no gear refunds. Although most people got use out of their zeta's, many people accidentally gave a zeta to someone, or were to new to know what they were doing and gave it to a bad character. Not end of the world, but a one time only mulligan wouldn't hurt.
  • Krazyy57 wrote: »
    Ewoks are amazing well i didnt read past that....

We need an option 1000 crystals or 2.5 to 5 million credits per something like yoda lead was great for a week then bastila came out and was obsolete..

They’ll let you take back a zeta about the same time you can beat my ewoks. Never.
    Ooba hutar.
  • You have to look at zetas as a means to an end. Sometimes they are immortal, timeless investments, like CLS, and other times, well, they may just outlive their original purpose. If CG wants to present a pay option to remove zetas, and it should be a relatively costly decision, then so be it, but I'm OK with making decisions based on now and living with it.

There are select situations where the zeta investment goes completely bad. I appreciate that CG made a collective decision to refund Daka zetas because their own faction changes completely changed the zeta function, and I think that's the right thing to do in that particular situation. But on the other hand, look at how many people have had a relatively "useless" zCody right up until a few weeks ago, when that faction was turning in 30-some defenses for the special TW event.

The game has a way of churning up new purpose in old things, so don't be quick to throw away all those zewoks... they might just embarrass some people in TW/GA. You don't live down an unnatural ewok butt whoopin' in front of your friends!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Krazyy57 wrote: »
    Still need the option even just once a year.

They are letting us change payout times we are getting raid siming.

This is a quality of life change needs to be ingame.

Your name fits you.

It makes no sense from a business perspective to do that. Also strategize better. That should help.