Kit Rework: B2 Super Battle Droid

2Next

Replies

• AgentSmith
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    As a filthy casual, I'm out the loop about meta strats. My super droid is undergeared and only at 5 stars. But what do you guys think? Is he viable now and way better than he was or still meh?
  • Honestly, I think we need to wait until Grievous and Magnaguard in a couple weeks, before we can really say, where meta is concerned
  • Of course, but it seems with target lock emphasis, it might struggle with tenacity heavy teams like bastilla and revan.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    AgentSmith wrote: »
    Of course, but it seems with target lock emphasis, it might struggle with tenacity heavy teams like bastilla and revan.

Yeah it all depends on what Grievous and Magna/Droideka offer
  • Anyone else not seeing this yet in game? Guild mates saying they already zeta'd him but not showing up for me and I closed app a few times?
  • Just from playing, already B2 is more powerful. Even if you don't get the extra turn from another Separatist droid getting damaged, that chance of getting the special ability reduced is super useful. I'm sort of sad that the Retaliation unique no longer works on all allies but I understand the change there.
    Two points though:
    1: "When a Separatist Ally is Evaded or takes damage from an attack" - I don't remember this from the previous kit, but when it says "is evaded" does it mean when an enemy evades an attack from a Separatist ally or when a Separatist ally evades an attack?
    2: The icons for the unique abilities. Please change one of them, it's kind of odd seeing two Retributions on the same kit
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    1: "When a Separatist Ally is Evaded or takes damage from an attack"
    It's indeed when a Separatist ally's attack "is evaded", not when a Separatist ally evades. ;)
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    1: "When a Separatist Ally is Evaded or takes damage from an attack"
    It's indeed when a Separatist ally's attack "is evaded", not when a Separatist ally evades. ;)

So basically if youre attacking an enemy who has foresight. (kiiiilll jedi!)
  • Can't wait until we get Delta Squad and they get rekt
  • Who’s zeta’d his unique yet?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Who’s zeta’d his unique yet?
    Waiting for the kits from droideka, Grievous, and magnaguard to be released before deciding where to put my zetas.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Who’s zeta’d his unique yet?
    Waiting for the kits from droideka, Grievous, and magnaguard to be released before deciding where to put my zetas.

Same here. I’ll probably save my ready to go zeta for Grievous lead.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Still waiting for how you will make them be the anti-revan
  • Wholly crap. Still no zeta on him and the combo of b1 zeta with plain ole b2 is already sic.
  • Has anyone tried zB2 with an IG88 lead? Do separatists droids get 5% TM for every single debuff or just every opponent that is debuffed? Could they possibly get 50% TM that way?
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Rocksteady wrote: »
    Has anyone tried zB2 with an IG88 lead? Do separatists droids get 5% TM for every single debuff or just every opponent that is debuffed? Could they possibly get 50% TM that way?
    It should proc twice. I know palpatine’s lead is similarly worded (Allies gain 20% TM on inflicting a debuff) and if you do a dark side battle with a Palpatine leader and IG-88 in the ally slot, Palps will gain 40% Tm on his basic on a crit (20% for shock, 20% for the DOT from 88.)

Post edited by Droideka on
  • When is the grievous rework going to be live?
  • When is the grievous rework going to be live?
    Wednesday.