Has been ready for a long time

Prev13
And of course, I have more than enough gear, omegas, zetas, credits...for them because I know how to play as a FTP.
llMMyxF.png

Replies

• Not being rude, but do you plan to do this for every new character released?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Not being rude, but do you plan to do this for every new character released?

Why not? This is the optimal way to play in light of GA matchmaking.
  • This takes you up to three not-so-humble brag posts for the last three events/character releases. We get it, you're (apparently) a FTP gamer that loves hoarding stuff.
  • Congratulations to the OP for showing a level of restraint I have never been able to attain!
    (But... boy howdy, does my guild love the way I can fill platoons!)
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm 100% f2p and have been dominating GA.
  • It appears that the GP is about the only thing that isn’t over-inflated...
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Not being rude, but do you plan to do this for every new character released?

Why not? This is the optimal way to play in light of GA matchmaking.

Lol, I couldn’t care less about GA, merely deploy, barely play; all raids only tag by “0” damage.

@ChristophIV

I merely save all limited resources for the future best new releases, up to a month, usually save up for next month until I see what happens next.

It’s my way of playing, as a FTP, I think it’s the best way to play.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Good for you, I guess, but why is almost everybody overfarmed so much? All it takes is 330 shards to go from 0 to 7*. Especially on GG it's baffling, all that shard currency could have had a better use...
  • Lol... *golf clap*
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Nauros wrote: »
    Good for you, I guess, but why is almost everybody overfarmed so much? All it takes is 330 shards to go from 0 to 7*. Especially on GG it's baffling, all that shard currency could have had a better use...

I didn’t overfarm, even you stop at 330 shards, you will still get more from various parts of the game randomly
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • His profile has been asked for many times, he's not going to entertain you. Just leave him and his not so humble brags alone.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Didn't you post about this before? Every once in a while you brag about having gear and -claim- you are F2P, but many do not believe you.

Ah here it is:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189827/thanks-for-the-heads-up-for-c3po/p1

I believe you have something odd about you, given how often you aggressively post about this. Something is up, getting weird vibes here.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Huatimus wrote: »
    His profile has been asked for many times, he's not going to entertain you. Just leave him and his not so humble brags alone.

Hopefully ea/cg keeps releasing faction reworks/events. Eventually we would be able topuzzle his entire roster together ;)
  • cannonfodder_iv
    992 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Edward wrote: »

I didn’t overfarm, even you stop at 330 shards, you will still get more from various parts of the game randomly

You have 104 additional GG shards. The only place he drops from is GW. I've seen it maybe 10 times over three accounts and roughly 1800 GW clears. There's another explanation. Nobody expects one seeing that you're an opaque attention seeker whose only interest is acting like a peac0ck.

Correction: He also comes from the Ground War event. So...maybe...But still, make some productive comments and don't just troll everyone with how little you care about doing anything in the game.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

You have 104 additional GG shards. The only place he drops from is GW. I've seen it maybe 10 times over three accounts and roughly 1800 GW clears. There's another explanation. Nobody expects one seeing that you're an opaque attention seeker whose only interest is acting like a peac0ck.

i believe GG also drops in that separatist event (i'm bad with names).
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

I have 82 extra shards of GG. You are off the mark here (though not on your last sentence).
  • Liath wrote: »

I have 82 extra shards of GG. You are off the mark here (though not on your last sentence).

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

Everything was correct lol
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

What? Do you think I am the OP?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

The similarities are there. Lowkey bragging about not starring up characters and having 82 additional shards.
    ;)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

The similarities are there. Lowkey bragging about not starring up characters and having 82 additional shards.
    ;)

Dude, I haven’t even told you how many stun guns I have!!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

;)

but would you post your .gg profile ?!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

;)

I actually wouldn’t because I don’t have one. ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

;)

I rest my case, haha.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

65+85+100 =250
    354-250 =104

;)

I rest my case, haha.

No no, I demand a rebuttal! What about the fact that I have started zero threads on this subject to the OP’s 3?
  • I believe @Liath was just correctly pointing out that I was wrong and it is entirely possible to have a high number of excess GG shards for long term players.

Prior to the last shop rework, GG was the only interesting toon in the shard shop and you couldn't use that currency for gear, so there would be no reason NOT to max him. There have been between 15 and 20 Ground War events, each with three chances at 5 GG shards. I was just wrong in my initial post.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I like this thread.
  • Lol... *golf clap*

I think this is what you were looking for.
    wqnjs9xp4j4d.gif
  • Do you have an electric fan turned on for your ego?

Tbh very few are impressed by hoarding/brag posts. Including myself. It’s something Trump would do if he played this game
  • leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

Lol, you obviously spend too much time in the forum according to your number of posts.

All I can say is that I am in a top 50 guild and I have relatively low GP in my guild, I only do 600 tickets and participate in some events, don’t want to spend one more second on this game or the forum.

Most people are pessimistic because they spend whatever gear, Omega and Zetas they have. Then, when new op characters are released, they couldn’t get the required characters ready to participate in the events or they couldn’t g12 the new op releases.

They can’t help themselves like you didn’t.