Rebel Nightmare Team

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited February 2019
Well, looks like my shard has moved to a new threat. CLS, HAN, 3PO, R2, CHEWIE. They attack more often then any team I can recall. Given so many on my shard have gone to it, the Revan and Traya teams are falling quickly in rank. How is it on other shards?

Replies

• Options
    Note: My shard has been around since launch or shortly after, so lets forgo the new shard cracks lol
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly the other way around, running CLS basically equals a giant target on your back. Revan everywhere.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Exactly the other way around, running CLS basically equals a giant target on your back. Revan everywhere.

Interesting. One thing for sure, my Bastila squad is not as strong as it was. Hoping HYoda will help but he is g10, 5* so it's gonna be a while lol
  • Options
    That CLS team beats Traya with ease, same for Bastilla.
    With my Traya team, I prefer to target Revan rather than CLS.
    However, that team is not that effective against Revan and on defense it drops at a ridiculous speed.
    (It can also be cheesed with Triumvirate+Chewy+Han, if you can get guard on Traya, but this set up is even worse on defense)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    However, that team is not that effective against Revan and on defense it drops at a ridiculous speed.
    (It can also be cheesed with Triumvirate+Chewy+Han, if you can get guard on Traya, but this set up is even worse on defense)

This. CLS is great on offense, but very easy to dismantle on defense. Just get rid of Chewie asap and the rest is easy.
  • Options
    My shard has 3 CLS, 4 NS, 2 Trayas. The rest are Revan. The power gap comes from mods.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

This. CLS is great on offense, but very easy to dismantle on defense. Just get rid of Chewie asap and the rest is easy.

Burst DPS is needed for sure.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Aww this was moved.. what a surprise.. :P :P :P
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    This team takes nowhere near as many turns as the Finn version. CLS is my favorite target, but there are fewer of them all the time.
  • Options
    Actually I'm wondering when the Empire counter will come out.
  • Options
    My Top 50 right now consists of 3 Traya leads, 2 Finn leads, and 45 Revan leads. The CLS Rebel teams (including mine, before I switched over to Revan, myself) have a big old target on their backs, and have plummeted to the 200s.

@DuneSeaFarmer
  • Options
    That CLS team is great on offense ... if you are fast enough. But in a sea of Revan, it is a giant target as it requires a specific attack order and the AI will let you down every time. So it does not hold. Even bad Revan teams can easily beat it.
    Because of this, I also will be switching from CLS to Revan ... just like everybody else.
  • Options
    I'm sadly the last CLS team in my top 50. One RJT, 2 NS, 1 traya, my CLS and 45 revan squads.. I used to drop to maybe 23-28 now wake up to being in the 40s..
  • Options
    Same here, last cls in top50 on my shard. I can easily fight my way up to #1 on p/o but then I drop all the way to 40+ overnight. 10 fights a day is a standard for me. Besides me there is 1 ns team, 2 trayas and a lone finn lead in the sea of revans.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    3 traya, 1 CLS, 1 talzin, and 1 maul in my top 50. The rest are Revan (44). I used to be top 50 with my CLS team.

I love that maul is there. What a trooper.
  • Options
    I guess what I am seeing is the fall of CLS and Traya squads and the rise of Revan. Joy.. either way I'm toast lol life in the 150's I guess.
  • Options
    I'm not the biggest fan of r2's kit so I never use him. I've changed my mind this week and added him in to my CLS team.
  • Options
    3 Traya, 1 CLS and my lowly NS squad here climbing up all the Revans. It’s a PITA though...every single battles comes close to timing out...
  • Options
    I’ve got 2 CLS, 2 (sometimes 3, one guy climbs with him and then parks Revan on defense) Finn, 2 Traya, 2 Nightsisters and 42 Revans.
  • Options
    That's been my go to for a while. I swapped out R2 for Thrawn to fracture revan since it seems to be 49 Revans + my CLS now.

That said as long as i can break top 50 each day I'm happy. I put a ton of resources to gearing that team so I'm pleased that it's held for so long even as the meta shifted to palps and others.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Very hard for just Han and Chewie to kill Revan/Jolee without some other offense boost before Chewie gets smoked. I run Qira Han Chewie L3 and Vandor. Qira isnt a real attacker and doesnt add enough damage.

If anything Id drop tanks and go full attackers to climb. Not sure who would work without 3p0. Wiggs? Ezra and Leia and pray for multi attacks? Hes tough. Thankfully NS and 3p0 work against him and I can beat them.
  • Options

It won’t be an empire counter, GG and the droids will likely be anti jedi/Revan (but probably not a meta in themselves).
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »

It won’t be an empire counter, GG and the droids will likely be anti jedi/Revan (but probably not a meta in themselves).

I think that would be pointless. Traya with 6star Fallen Bastilla works fine already as a counter, on offense. Ever since figuring out the right rota, my Traya did not lose a fight on offense.
    The problem is falling too much on defense..

GG should be made meta or they would be pointless, not supporting revenue generation, so it is very likrly theyll be the new meta.
  • Options

I think that would be pointless. Traya with 6star Fallen Bastilla works fine already as a counter, on offense. Ever since figuring out the right rota, my Traya did not lose a fight on offense.

GG should be made meta or they would be pointless, not supporting revenue generation, so it is very likrly theyll be the new meta.

We will see I guess. My experience is that Trayas in general don’t hold up well against Trayas, though having badzilla at 7* gear12 would help. My guess is that GG will be for revan what bastilla was to the zpalp/zader meta- a very good meta counter but that could be beaten by a lot of other existing teams.
  • Options

We will see I guess. My experience is that Trayas in general don’t hold up well against Trayas, though having badzilla at 7* gear12 would help. My guess is that GG will be for revan what bastilla was to the zpalp/zader meta- a very good meta counter but that could be beaten by a lot of other existing teams.

We'll see.
    I still think people need more than an offense-only squad to be motivated to leave their revan team and gear up a GG team.
    I dont run JKR in arena, but I suppose on offense, a JKR should already be able to defeat another JKR team with high success rate. Simply because a human can make better choicea than AI.
    If that is the case, I dont see the motivation to switch to GG as it would be able to attack the same way, but fall more on defense. Thata a bad deal to me.