Revived NS Zombie tm glitch

Old Daka's unique is supposed to grant revived allies +20% tm, and offense/defense up upon revival. When my ns zombie is dying, and reviving she gains offense, and defense up; but is not gaining +20% tm. I have mostly been playing Revan teams in arena when I started to notice this issue. NS zombie also has the ability to gain 50% tm when an allied unit is revived by zombie's unique ability "undying sacrifice". I noticed she does gain the 50% tm once revived by her unique, yet still does not gain the +20% tm when killed, and revived. I feel that this glitch is costing me many losses in arena, which is costing me Crystal's. Could you please fix this issue asap. Thank you.ciiukj1cwhev.jpg
u1zslvrsyfq2.jpg
aajtvole3ngp.jpg

Replies

• Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Second photo is zombie revived with 50% tm from undying sacrifice. Third photo is zombie revived with offense/defense up, but 0 tm.

Also notice in the second photo that mother talzin did not gain offense/defense up upon reviving.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ to get the attention they deserve
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>