Separatists as a faction

So based on the B1 and B2 kits, it looks like the seperatist "rework" is really more focused on the Droids rather than the whole faction.

With that being said I wonder what the chances are that GG's rework brings synergy to the faction as a whole? If this is a potential meta changing team where do Dooku, Asajj, Nute, etc. fit in to all of this?

Cant say I'm expecting tweaks to Dooku or Asajj's kits since they've already had reworks, so this has to put all the pressure on GG right?

Replies

• It's more of a "Separatist Droid" focus - Droideka, B2, B1, Greivous, IG-1000 - all droids from that timeframe. Even the reworked B2 has a new unique that provides bonuses to "Separatist Droids." (meaning you need both).

This won't have the same synergy with non-droid Separatists, or non-Separatist droids. It will have *some* synergy. It also opens up the possibility of another Separatist leader or rework. Perhaps a Nute rework?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    As much as I would rather have all droid synergies, this update is for seperatists primarily. It wouldn't be far fetched if they bring all seperatist synergies to GG.
  • We need a new Geonosian leader. Poggle just doesn't cut it, and there are only 4 of them. :)
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    For such a small faction they already have 5 leaders. Don’t think they need a sixth
  • My Geo's are almost maxed. Would love for them to get zetas.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    We need a new Geonosian leader. Poggle just doesn't cut it, and there are only 4 of them. :)

Who else could possibly be a Geonosian leader? If anything, they should get a rework.
    No, don't say that queen of the geonosians because shes too big and she also cannot stand the light.
    I AM the High Ground
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm sure there will be a Geno rework eventually (probably sooner rather than later). If they release a new TB (rumor is a Genosian TB) they will probably rework Genos then and probably release Karina as a TB Character or something. That would be my guess about the future of Separatists....

Note - Karina is the Queen
  • tanki60o wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    We need a new Geonosian leader. Poggle just doesn't cut it, and there are only 4 of them. :)

Who else could possibly be a Geonosian leader? If anything, they should get a rework.
    No, don't say that queen of the geonosians because shes too big and she also cannot stand the light.

Poggle the Greater!
    vvkm4nbizi6k.jpg

THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I really hope they get rid of Dooku double dance and just make a 2nd swing. His graphic and k2so annoy me
  • tanki60o wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »

Klik-klak
  • Well, we never saw Grievous lead anyone besides droids. The leader with strong separatist synergies is probably going to be Dooku, Poggle, or Gunray, unless they add another toon like Wat Tambor or something.
  • Give us Kul Teska!
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Droideka wrote: »
    Well, we never saw Grievous lead anyone besides droids. The leader with strong separatist synergies is probably going to be Dooku, Poggle, or Gunray, unless they add another toon like Wat Tambor or something.

he did tell the seperatist leaders he'd be moving then to mustafar in revenge of the sith. If you want to count that.

But I agree. Grievous won't be the leader for seperatists as a whole
  • They need to rework dooku (again). He's obviously the primary leader of the seps and should have the strongest leadership ability for the faction as a whole, while grevious has the strongest sep/droid leadership.