Has been ready for a long time

Replies

  • At any rate, having spent before on the game, no matter how long ago, already disqualifies you as F2P lol.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited February 8
    leef wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Lol, you obviously spend too much time in the forum according to your number of posts.

    All I can say is that I am in a top 50 guild and I have relatively low GP in my guild, I only do 600 tickets and participate in some events, don’t want to spend one more second on this game or the forum.

    Most people are pessimistic because they spend whatever gear, Omega and Zetas they have. Then, when new op characters are released, they couldn’t get the required characters ready to participate in the events or they couldn’t g12 the new op releases.

    They can’t help themselves like you didn’t.

    haha, it's true that i spend too much time on the forum.
    It's hilarious that you don't want to spend one more second on the forum, but you do feel the need to boast about your hoarded resources quite often.
    Thanks for the laugh anyway ;)

    Lol, three times on different occasions, I don’t know that meet your criteria as “quite often”.

    Obviously, you write too many posts without thinking about what you are writing.

    I know you reply to many posts just hope people might reply back. When they don’t, you feel sad.

    Obviously you are the one should spend far less time here and i have no doubt that will surely will make your life happier and healthier.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    At any rate, having spent before on the game, no matter how long ago, already disqualifies you as F2P lol.

    I ate meat before but I am now a vegetarian for 15 years, so I am not a vegetarian?

  • Edward wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    At any rate, having spent before on the game, no matter how long ago, already disqualifies you as F2P lol.

    I ate meat before but I am now a vegetarian for 15 years, so I am not a vegetarian?

    I had sax before but I had not had sax for 15 years, so am I a virgin?
  • I want to do something good today and this thread makes it is, yay.

    Edward, i’ve read your post. I acknowledge your existence. There is one more person in the world who thought about you and your words (granted, for a limited time but still). I wish you good things for the future.
  • leef
    12588 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Lol, you obviously spend too much time in the forum according to your number of posts.

    All I can say is that I am in a top 50 guild and I have relatively low GP in my guild, I only do 600 tickets and participate in some events, don’t want to spend one more second on this game or the forum.

    Most people are pessimistic because they spend whatever gear, Omega and Zetas they have. Then, when new op characters are released, they couldn’t get the required characters ready to participate in the events or they couldn’t g12 the new op releases.

    They can’t help themselves like you didn’t.

    haha, it's true that i spend too much time on the forum.
    It's hilarious that you don't want to spend one more second on the forum, but you do feel the need to boast about your hoarded resources quite often.
    Thanks for the laugh anyway ;)

    Lol, three times on different occasions, I don’t know that meet your criteria as “quite often”.

    Obviously, you write too many posts without thinking about what you are writing.

    I know you reply to many posts just hope people might reply back. When they don’t, you feel sad.

    Obviously you are the one should spend far less time here and i have no doubt that will surely will make your life happier and healthier.

    Aside from writing without thinking and feeling sad when someone doesn't reply, you're right. It's kinda funny comming from someone who posts bragging posts, which coincedentilly proves that i'm entertained when people do reply ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Lol, you obviously spend too much time in the forum according to your number of posts.

    All I can say is that I am in a top 50 guild and I have relatively low GP in my guild, I only do 600 tickets and participate in some events, don’t want to spend one more second on this game or the forum.

    Most people are pessimistic because they spend whatever gear, Omega and Zetas they have. Then, when new op characters are released, they couldn’t get the required characters ready to participate in the events or they couldn’t g12 the new op releases.

    They can’t help themselves like you didn’t.

    haha, it's true that i spend too much time on the forum.
    It's hilarious that you don't want to spend one more second on the forum, but you do feel the need to boast about your hoarded resources quite often.
    Thanks for the laugh anyway ;)

    Lol, three times on different occasions, I don’t know that meet your criteria as “quite often”.
    Often enough that people remember it.

  • Liath
    4171 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Lol, you obviously spend too much time in the forum according to your number of posts.

    All I can say is that I am in a top 50 guild and I have relatively low GP in my guild, I only do 600 tickets and participate in some events, don’t want to spend one more second on this game or the forum.

    Most people are pessimistic because they spend whatever gear, Omega and Zetas they have. Then, when new op characters are released, they couldn’t get the required characters ready to participate in the events or they couldn’t g12 the new op releases.

    They can’t help themselves like you didn’t.

    haha, it's true that i spend too much time on the forum.
    It's hilarious that you don't want to spend one more second on the forum, but you do feel the need to boast about your hoarded resources quite often.
    Thanks for the laugh anyway ;)

    Lol, three times on different occasions, I don’t know that meet your criteria as “quite often”.

    It doesn’t meet your own criterion of “one more second on... the forum”??

    That’s hilarious, truly.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited February 11
    @Liath @papy72 @leef @JohnAran @Huatimus @ChristophIV

    The only thing you guys don’t understand is that I don’t give a dame about what you guys think or want, you want to see my in-game ID, you want to se my entire roster, you don’t believe I am FTP.

    I am not bothered by those wants and non-believers, which is why I haven’t given them what they wanted. I don’t care about them at all.

    You don’t like, fine. You don’t believe, np. You want to see my ID, why? You are not my friend so I am not giving my personal information to anyone who might use them otherwise.

    My posts are bragging and they aren’t bragging. When people brags about something, that person can only be satisfied when his audiences show admirations. I don’t draw satisfaction from that.

    So it’s more like I am stating a fact that I have accumulated so many gear in such a short time because I can and I am ready for whatever happens next even as a FTP.

    Here is my advice: try not to spend too much time and $ on a single game (or its forum) that eventually takes everything valuable from you but gives nothing good back.
  • Actually we don’t know if those droids will be game changing or needed for anything! So you managed to be ready for the marquee events 🤔😜
    Gz 🎉🎉🎉
  • Edward wrote: »
    @papy72

    The only thing you guys don’t understand is that I don’t give a dame about what you guys think or want, you want to see my in-game ID, you want to se my entire roster, you don’t believe I am FTP.
    Ok you really need to go back and actually read what I said in the one (other) remark I have made in this thread. I don't give a rats behind about your roster.

  • To everyone that says he should stop making these threads, stop. Its his right, he can make as many threads as possible. Don't comment if you dont like it.

    Also, i find these threads hilarious, so please and thank you.
  • Silly question: Why is this in Arena and Character Strategy?

    OP are you intending to use Geonosians and Nute in Arena?
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Turvantus
    183 posts Member
    edited February 11
    So pretentious (amongst other things..). Not a very welcoming personality trait.
    Post edited by Turvantus on
  • No_Try
    3385 posts Member
    One thing I hate about forum is you can't unsub a thread once you have a comment in it.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    One thing I hate about forum is you can't unsub a thread once you have a comment in it.

    Does the "ignore poster" thing not stop it?
  • No_Try
    3385 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    One thing I hate about forum is you can't unsub a thread once you have a comment in it.

    Does the "ignore poster" thing not stop it?

    Just tried, did nothing. It will probably act on future posts.
  • Liath
    4171 posts Member
    To everyone that says he should stop making these threads, stop. Its his right, he can make as many threads as possible. Don't comment if you dont like it.

    Also, i find these threads hilarious, so please and thank you.

    It’s just as much my right to tell him to stop as it is his to make them in the first place.
  • I approve this thread. It makes my day more fun(ny).

  • No_Try
    3385 posts Member
    So meh account with average arena success and weird choices xD
  • Wow. If that’s the correct profile: someone wasn’t ready for HMF 🙄🙄🙄
  • Cat's outta the bag now eh.
  • I am pretty sure this is OP profile.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/291956265/

    To OP:
    You should really edit your screen shots.
    In one of your posts in September, your another “bragging “ screen shot showed a guild member promoting.
    It wasn’t difficult to find you.

    I am 99% sure this is your profile.
    GP matches and all.

    PS. I couldn’t care less if you brag, ftp/p2p

    People requested your profile....

    But if i am wrong, my apologies

    I’d say you nailed it, Previously there was another forum poster, 9edward9, who vanished, and this Edward appeared, and they both use the exact same avatar picture.
  • leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Wow you are rude and it's obvious you haven't been playing for as long as those who have a poggle at 7* and g10. I have one as well because that was the meta when toons couldn't gear up past g10 and the cap was level 80. In fact my poggle has exactly the same gear pieces because there was no way to gear him up further at the time.

    OP literally just posted a picture and one sentence and had the power to trigger you this hard. Are you also FTP and offended? Don't be. A g10 7* poggle from a 3 million FTP player means he's been around since release. You're just some child who calls people noobs.... and hilariously enough thinks that hoarding is something that noobs do.
    Your argument isn't even rational. You criticize him for having a strong poggle, but then in the next two seconds you call him a noob for wasting his potential.... did you want him to have a stronger poggle? What the hell are you even saying? Is this real life?

  • Uriakatos wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Wow you are rude and it's obvious you haven't been playing for as long as those who have a poggle at 7* and g10. I have one as well because that was the meta when toons couldn't gear up past g10 and the cap was level 80. In fact my poggle has exactly the same gear pieces because there was no way to gear him up further at the time.

    OP literally just posted a picture and one sentence and had the power to trigger you this hard. Are you also FTP and offended? Don't be. A g10 7* poggle from a 3 million FTP player means he's been around since release. You're just some child who calls people noobs.... and hilariously enough thinks that hoarding is something that noobs do.
    Your argument isn't even rational. You criticize him for having a strong poggle, but then in the next two seconds you call him a noob for wasting his potential.... did you want him to have a stronger poggle? What the hell are you even saying? Is this real life?

    Lol, pretty sure you are triggered here laddie, And as a side note, walking into the middle of something you don’t understand, is a pretty good way to get pie in your eye.
  • leef
    12588 posts Member
    Uriakatos wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I love how your poggle (arguably the worst character of the bunch) is 7* and g10.
    That lvl 79 asajj is a clear sign of too much hoarding imo. I'd love to view your entire roster to see what you've been up to during your swgoh carreer. Having boat loads of resources means diddly squat if you've got a bad roster. Hoarding needs to have a purpose, otherwise it's just wasted potential.
    If you want to give us an insight into your account so we can judge for ourselves, you can share your allycode or swgoh.gg profile. I for one love to know if you're actually a super effective f2p player, or just some noob who hoards alot.

    Wow you are rude and it's obvious you haven't been playing for as long as those who have a poggle at 7* and g10. I have one as well because that was the meta when toons couldn't gear up past g10 and the cap was level 80. In fact my poggle has exactly the same gear pieces because there was no way to gear him up further at the time.

    OP literally just posted a picture and one sentence and had the power to trigger you this hard. Are you also FTP and offended? Don't be. A g10 7* poggle from a 3 million FTP player means he's been around since release. You're just some child who calls people noobs.... and hilariously enough thinks that hoarding is something that noobs do.
    Your argument isn't even rational. You criticize him for having a strong poggle, but then in the next two seconds you call him a noob for wasting his potential.... did you want him to have a stronger poggle? What the hell are you even saying? Is this real life?
    @Uriakatos
    Maybe you should turn down the emotion just a tad and read back what i actually wrote. I never called him a noob. I only asked if i could get a look at his entire roster to put his boasting in perspective. Hence me wondering whether he's a super effective f2p player OR some noob who hoards alot. Basically to see if he could back up his claim about knowing how to play as f2p.
    Judging by that profile some other guy posted, he's somewhere in between. Not a bad profile, not great either. Why i asked to see his entire roster is probably best described with this example; He also created a thread about his 3po readyness (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189827/thanks-for-the-heads-up-for-c3po), but if it's really his profile his 3po is still only g4. So yea..
    You clearly misunderstood the point i made about hoarding aswell. I'm a big fan of hoarding, but too much hoarding hurts your progress more than it benefits you. That doesn't mean you should upgrade just for the sake of upgrading.
    As for poggle, i'm pretty sure he had outlived his meta days when g10 was introduced to the game. Regardless, arguably the worst out of the bunch currently, which is why i thought it was funny comming from a guy bragging about not even promoting toons to show off he knows how to play. So no, i definately don't want him to have a stronger poggle. I did expect to see a stronger asajj though.
    Also, i'm not triggered and i feel no animosity towards the OP, i just thought it was funny.
    In case you were wondering who i am to be judging others. This is my profile; https://swgoh.gg/p/447911521/ I've been playing for exactly 3 years a couple days from now and i'm completely f2p. Feel free to judge as harshly as you like.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Do you have an electric fan turned on for your ego?

    Tbh very few are impressed by hoarding/brag posts. Including myself. It’s something Trump would do if he played this game

    So, I think this is the modern version of Godwins Law. Once Trump is mentioned in a thread, reasonable discussion is effectively over.

    Henceforth the modern version shall be known as VonZant's Law. Mark down this day in history. You were all here when it happened.

    Also, OP you got sleuthed!
Sign In or Register to comment.