Weekly shipments - thank you

Prev1
Just a humble thank you to CG, for this week's weekly shipment wares. Lots of good stuff there for credits. Cheers.

Replies

• Agreed, a real return to form for weekly shipments.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    For those of you that run Heroic Sith, do you think the G12+ Salvage in the store is worth the credits or does the salvage start adding up quickly when you start doing Heroic runs?
  • for those of us in NA, what are they?
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Nvm, did not realize we were talking about the next weekly shipment, I havent seen it yet.
  • As one of the persons who started a thread complaining about the weekly shipments a while ago, I too would like to say thank you. This week's shipment has a lot of good stuff the F2P players can buy. Well done CG.
  • Whoa, i usually don't even check the weekly store cause it's garbage
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »
    For those of you that run Heroic Sith, do you think the G12+ Salvage in the store is worth the credits or does the salvage start adding up quickly when you start doing Heroic runs?

The biggest problem with it is that it’s only one part of the piece and in raids it always drops both parts at the same time and in the correct proportion. So this piece makes zero sense unless they are planning to offer the other side of it later on?? Maybe I am missing something here?
  • I am glad someone else started a thread. Otherwise I would have.

ssr5gowo58a8.jpg

6ka4t1ynfeow.jpg

Please keep doing this. Take my saved credits from me!
  • I have 170 mil credits so yea plz do this :D
  • I too really appreciate the buying options that we have been given in the weekly store. I like having the flexibility of either buying a full order of salvage (50 pieces) or a half order (25 pieces) depending on my needs/wants. Plus the added bonus of being able to use in game currency (credits) for a few items is a really nice addition as well, especially for anyone playing F2P. I would also like to say that the added volume and quality of items in the store has improved as well. There is always something in there that I can use and now there are more things in there to choose from. Thanks CG, please keep this current weekly shipments format.
  • I especially love the jacked up price on the arrow mod. A gold mod is 3.91 million to buy out of the mod store. This blue one cost 5 million. Inflation hits this store hard.
  • Yes, it was a pleasant surprise. Props. Just curious what folks got for the mod buy. I got a blue tier +4 speed arrow with 830 prot and 2.25% prot for 5 mil.
  • Yes, it was a pleasant surprise. Props. Just curious what folks got for the mod buy. I got a blue tier +4 speed arrow with 830 prot and 2.25% prot for 5 mil.
    Mine was exactly the same, even the secondary stats. Must be identical for everyone.

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    +1 on the kudos to the dev team for the shipment this week.

The mod is the exact same mod for everyone.
  • Mod store price for a 5 dot blue mod selling for credits: 2.93 mil. 5 mil seems like a ripoff, I've bought enough speed arrows from the mod store that I have a glut. That's the only mod guaranteed to hit speed on upgrade.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Yeah, thank you guys, legends.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

The biggest problem with it is that it’s only one part of the piece and in raids it always drops both parts at the same time and in the correct proportion. So this piece makes zero sense unless they are planning to offer the other side of it later on?? Maybe I am missing something here?

I appreciate the feedback you provided. I asked on Reddit as well with one person saying not to and another saying they did. I may hold off on purchasing it at the moment.
  • I was going to post my own “Thank you” but saw this thread first.

I completely agree! I bought every single credits purchase (except for the magna Droid, he’s maxed already)
  • cfodder
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Mod store price for a 5 dot blue mod selling for credits: 2.93 mil. 5 mil seems like a ripoff, I've bought enough speed arrows from the mod store that I have a glut. That's the only mod guaranteed to hit speed on upgrade.

I was very surprised when I looked at the weekly shipment store. Thank you. On this mod could you make it be speed secondary and already upgraded though? That mod is the only downside to the shipment this time though. If I could buy a blue speed mod with speed secondary CD triangle that's at +15 speed (though +18 would be great too) for 5M credits, I'd take that though!

Anyone that has bought it, have you upgraded it? If so I'm curious if the mod stays the same as everyone else's through upgrades
  • Yes, applause to the Devs. I've been railing about how the Weekly Shipments is just another Store full of Crystal purchases, which doesn't do me any good. I don't have 15 million credits to pick up all the stuff in the shop right now, but I appreciate that it's been made an option, and I hope that they continue this from now on.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Honestly its just good to have something good to talk about the game about :)
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    Why are You saying that this weekly shipments is so great? It is not, this should be standard, and reactions of You simply shows that most of the Time weekly shipments are terrible for many Players. Why are You behaving like dogs who got the bone? You are humans, respect yourself a Little. Developer of this game is just playing You all the Time. This weekly shipments is only ok, nothing more.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    Honestly its just good to have something good to talk about the game about :)

For some reason this comment made me lol :D
  • HK22 wrote: »

No. Its 5 pieces. Get that from another store
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Has anyone purchased the speed arrow? And what were all 4 secondary stats at?
  • G20 wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased the speed arrow? And what were all 4 secondary stats at?

I did.

6pl1k0f6p398.jpg

• HK22 wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

I appreciate the feedback you provided. I asked on Reddit as well with one person saying not to and another saying they did. I may hold off on purchasing it at the moment.
    @HK22
    Personally I'm going to wait until someone from New Zealand/Australia shows us next weeks shipments. I figure they might give us the corresponding amount of the other half of the G12+ piece next week. If they do that, it'll be worthwhile to buy both, if not then you're just buying something that can't actually be put to use as the g12+ drops in equal proportions from the sith raid.