new characters to guild shop?

I'm always excited about new characters! but possibly putting another in the guild shop feels like its a punishment.
at least in my stage of game play. i know others that have 150k + guild currency that have been waiting for this for a while. i was just starting to build my g12+ character pool and now i need to save the currency for something else.

Replies

• Where was this information posted?
  • You can relax, new characters will literally never be added to guild shop, galactic war shop, arena shop. You can either buy them with crystals from daily/weekly shops or grind them from a node (if they ever get one) or acquire them from special events.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Altazarus wrote: »
    You can relax, new characters will literally never be added to guild shop, galactic war shop, arena shop. You can either buy them with crystals from daily/weekly shops or grind them from a node (if they ever get one) or acquire them from special events.

Guild store was not on the list of stores that would never get new characters.
  • Liath wrote: »
    You can relax, new characters will literally never be added to guild shop, galactic war shop, arena shop. You can either buy them with crystals from daily/weekly shops or grind them from a node (if they ever get one) or acquire them from special events.

It's still safe to assume they wouldn't want a new toon to be in a very easily farmable location, especially for veterans who already have every not hard node toon farmed
  • SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

It's still safe to assume they wouldn't want a new toon to be in a very easily farmable location, especially for veterans who already have every not hard node toon farmed

Young Han went to the guild store.
  • JK_47 wrote: »
    Where was this information posted?

in the road ahead post
  • Naughtalis wrote: »
    JK_47 wrote: »

in the road ahead post

You realize that there is no mention of adding a char to the guild shop right?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I think he means guild event store as evident by the details in his post (150k coins banked etc.)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Naughtalis wrote: »
    JK_47 wrote: »

in the road ahead post

You realize that there is no mention of adding a char to the guild shop right?

On the other hand, currency shops was plural, and guild store is the only other currency store (besides guild event store) that was not explicitly taken off the table last year.
  • OP clearly meant Guild Event Golden debloons...