Can we get a few Lightside themed raids?

As of right now the three raids available each put players up against Dark Sided foes, Gamorreans/Rancor, Grievous/Separatist Droids/AAT, and the Sith Triumvirate. I’d like to see some raid events in the future which have us teaming up to defeat Lightside foes.

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Coming in Q2: Jedi Temple Raid where the foes are a series of Jedi younglings
  • Lio wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzW727RY-ig
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzW727RY-ig

Hahahahaha I love Robot Chicken but I had never seen that bit. Still very disturbing.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Not sure if it would feel right honestly.

"Attack on the Jedi Younglings" or "Murder Civilians at Maz Kanadas Bar" just seems a a bit dark.

Now attacking the Gungan city with Jar Jar (Sith Lord) as the final boss? Maybe people could get behind that.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Not sure if it would feel right honestly.

"Attack on the Jedi Younglings" or "Murder Civilians at Maz Kanadas Bar" just seems a a bit dark.

Now attacking the Gungan city with Jar Jar (Sith Lord) as the final boss? Maybe people could get behind that.

Haha I was just messing around. It'd be dark for sure.
  • How about a new game mode. You kill as many younglings as you can until the timer reaches 0. You get no rewards but it's immediately followed up by another new game mode Anakin's DDR, and after you beat that your scores are added together and the bragging rights commence.
  • Playing assault on rebel base could be fun. Last phase could even be a ship phase where you have to engage the fleeing transports and star fighters.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Well here are a few potential ideas with one being from each era.

Title: Rise of the Malevolence (Prequel/Clone Era)
    Join with General Grevious and the Malevolence and destroy the Republic Fleet under Plo Koon.
    Rewards: Malevolence shards

Title: Scarif Down (Rogue One/Rebels Era)
    Join Scarif's defensive forces and prevent the Rebels from acquiring the Death Star plans
    Reward: Rogue One Vader

Title: Annihilation of the Alliance (Original Era)
    Join Admiral Piett and the Executor and destroy the core leaders of the Alliance including Home One.
    Reward: Piett and the Executor shards

Title: Battle of Crait (Resistance Era)
    Lead Supreme Leader Ren's army into battle and snuff out the remnants of the Resistance.
    Reward: General Hux

And one bonus campaign for those of us that enjoy the old Expanded Universe.

Title: Battle of Bilringi (Thrawn Campaign)
    Join Admiral Thrawn and Captain Pelleon in defending the Bilringi Shipyards from Admiral Ackbar's New Republic Fleet, Wedge Antilles Rogue Squadron, and Talon Karde's Smuggler Organization
    Reward: Captain Pelleon, Rukh, or Talon Karde
  • I'm personally looking forward to the two new Tatooine events: "Domestic Disturbance Call at the Moisture Farm" and "Investigation of Possible Stolen Droids".
  • FilthyJawa wrote: »
    I'm personally looking forward to the two new Tatooine events: "Domestic Disturbance Call at the Moisture Farm" and "Investigation of Possible Stolen Droids".

Maybe "Buy X-34 land speeder under market value" as well.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    crushnmove wrote: »
    FilthyJawa wrote: »
    I'm personally looking forward to the two new Tatooine events: "Domestic Disturbance Call at the Moisture Farm" and "Investigation of Possible Stolen Droids".

Maybe "Buy X-34 land speeder under market value" as well.

Don't forget the accompanying quest: Pick Up Power Converters at Toshi Station!
    1. Get Biggs to G12
    2. Get Farmboy Luke to G12
    3. Buy 12 Power Converters in the Store

Upon quest completion: you unlock the Landspeeder Picture, 10 crystals, 1 omega, and 2 Farmboy Luke Shards
  • It's disturbing how many of these posts go straight to murdering children.
  • Lio wrote: »

Jokes aside, an order 66/jedi temple raid would be pretty cool