Movie technology/objects

If you could pick any 2 objects from any movies, and they functioned %100 like they do in the movies, what would they be?

Replies

• My 2 would have to be the cupboard from Indian and the Cupboard and the shrink machine from Honey I Shrunk The Kids. Growing up watching these two movies, I had a thought watching the Vader action figure brought to life. If you could make any object real with the cupboard, then use the shrink machine to make that object 1:1 ratio or to the size it is supposed to be in real life, you could have anything you wanted and it would work as it was created to. So steal Vader's lightsaber and make it the correct size and you'll be sitting in an emergency room with sliced off appendages. lol.
  • 1. A lightsaber, duh. One of the coolest things from a movie that’s be awesome brought to life.
    2. The One Ring. Okay, maybe not the real one, but it’d be cool to be able to turn invisible.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    1. A lightsaber, duh. One of the coolest things from a movie that’s be awesome brought to life.
    2. The One Ring. Okay, maybe not the real one, but it’d be cool to be able to turn invisible.

Those would be cool. How many people would "become" Jedi because they lost an arm or leg? I know all of the lightsabers I have played with, have taken a limb or even struck my head. I would love to have Ezra's first lightsaber/blaster.
  • Green Lantern Ring pretty much covers most things, so that.
    Gandalf's staff so long as I get the Gandalf abilities.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Green Lantern Ring pretty much covers most things, so that.
    Gandalf's staff so long as I get the Gandalf abilities.

Does the green lantern ring also include a CG uniform? Asking for a friend. Deapool...
  • The revive sarcophagus from Stargate and the DeLorean from Back to the Future.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    The revive sarcophagus from Stargate and the DeLorean from Back to the Future.

That would be the only way I would own a Delorean. I hear you can buy one that’s factory new.
  • A TARDIS.
    The Lament Configuration.
  • SCP-294, a drink dispenser that can dispense any liquid you request. Including stuff like chemicals or liquid gold etc

Some sort of super energy reactor so I can monopolize the energy industry and become the richest man in human history
  • Infinity Gauntlet with all the stones. That would cover everything you would ever need.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Actually switching my energy reactor for the Rumble-Rumble devil fruit, gives me ability to create, become, and manipulate Lightning. Therefore making myself the reactor
  • Replicator from Star Trek and the Stargate. Instantaneous interstellar travel is the dream
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Replicator from Star Trek and the Stargate. Instantaneous interstellar travel is the dream

Not a bad combo! That makes me ask, if there is the possibility to traverse the stars, and there is a destination, would we want to go?