Simple Reworks suggestions for old toons

Just spit balling to make characters I don't use much more interesting
  • Admiral Ackbar - Make It's a Trap heal protection instead of health.
  • Storm Trooper Han - He starts the encounter with taunt already active
  • Lando - Calls Lobot to assist on basic.
  • Lobot - Optimize is changed to remove enemy turn meter for each affect dispelled and gains turn meter for each rebel ally instead of droid.
  • Mace - Taunt's on basic. Gains 20% (10%?) turn meter for each status effect removed with Smite. Increased base health and protection.
  • Chopper - Reckless fling changed from granting random to Droid and Phoenix to Rebel instead.
  • Stormtrooper - Wall of Stormtroopers zeta give protection instead of offense
  • Royal Guard - Unique changed to add RG gains taunt whenever Emperor loses all protection. Probably a zeta.
  • Tarkin - Ultimate Firepower can't be resisted or evaded.
  • Poe - Change Stand Firm to heal protection instead of health
  • Dooku - Hindering Press increases the chance to stun on each subsequent attack. Stun and Disarm cannot be resisted. Chance for extra attacks increased against Jedi

I'm not very familiar with Jawa's, Tuskens, Seps or R1's. Would be very interested to hear other people's thoughts.

Replies

• If RG gets a zeta it should be that if ally EP is active, RG gains taunt which can't be prevented or dispelled.
  • Jawas are so bad in this game (despite my love for them) that I've started to come up with my own little rework ideas for them. I know it'll never happen but it's nice to think of it.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!