Hp mods dont work right

Mithos
109 posts Member
edited February 2019
I modded my enfys nest for health to maximize her tankiness and noticed that mods arnt giving the right amount of hp, nest base hp is slightly over 35k and my mods give about 60% bonus hp but with full mods she is at 49k instead of the 56k that she should be atg0bc1ybjx3yx.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    The base health for mod calculations is the 35k minus anything added from the current "open gear set". That might help reconcile the numbers.
  • How much health is she getting from her current, unfinished gear level? Mods don't take that into account.
  • Ah that adds up more nicely but why do they do it that way, makes no sense
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mithos wrote: »
    Ah that adds up more nicely but why do they do it that way, makes no sense

only closed gear sets add to the base stats, the open set just adds to the base stats like mods do.

it makes closing a gear set a boost. otherwise there would be no difference between gear X and gear X+1 with no other pieces added.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Now you know what means the animation showing all the numbers from the gear pieces when you click upgrade on a finished gear set: adding them to the base
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Juzz wrote: »
    Now you know what means the animation showing all the numbers from the gear pieces when you click upgrade on a finished gear set: adding them to the base

Ahh - did not know that. Thank you.