Misplaced gear

i4pwd8agyx88.jpeg
4fhb2i696jff.png
I was planning on using this piece on my b2 battle droid, but instead I put in on my maurader. I hardly use him. A whole carbanti wasted!😕
Anyone else made this dumb mistake on accident?
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• I did the same exact thing with magnaguard around a year ago. 7fbtlm1ybpbt.png
    cuj41sh7e88t.png
    Except now magnaguard is going to be useful.
  • Unfortunately yes. I needed one piece for Veers to G12, noticed that Stark needed it too, clicked on Stark's icon and took a look. I mistakenly thought I clicked back to Veers when I dropped it. That was a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry, you'll collect more. My Veers is sporting G12 now.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Don’t cry over spilt milk. Maurader ship will be the key ship soon to the next meta shift.
    You fell into a happy accident.
    Congrats
  • I don’t think I’ve misplaced gear, but I’ve accidentally omega’d abilities I didn’t want to, and bought mk4 stun guns with crystals instead of mk5. Feels bad, man.
  • Before g11 came out, I used to think that I would never run out of carabantis, because they were challenge gear! I have at least 6 carabantis placed on g8 toons like NS Initiate or Echo that I will never get back...
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Before g11 came out, I used to think that I would never run out of carabantis, because they were challenge gear! I have at least 6 carabantis placed on g8 toons like NS Initiate or Echo that I will never get back...

Yup, I used to think “whats the big deal with carbs, I had a ton....now I’m basically a bum on a street corner begging for carbs.
  • I accidentally put a fricken stun gun on dengar...
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    I accidentally put a fricken stun gun on dengar...

Except Dengar is good.

Actually, you know what, definitely gear wasted.

Good luck in competitive play
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »

Your complaining about that? People make worse decisions on purpose everyday
    My brother accidentally put a zeta on Dengar, which made him feel obligated to gear him up.

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Dengar is always last on the field. You clearly don’t play at a higher level.
    He’s a fantastic character to have maxed.
    I have him g12 with a couple g12 gear and never considered it a waste once. And will continue working on him until he’s done.
    Bossk,boba,dengar,cad,Jango is a fantastic team!
    If you are going to complain about wasted gear put jedi councillor, tuskens,luminara, under the bus.
    Every bounty hunter is amazing, but not every jedi is,or rebel.
    The funny thing is lots of these characters seem horrible until they are maxed then they surprise you. They seem to have been created that way to trick us into not working on them and discovering their true power and place in the game. Then someone take a leap of faith and maxes them and are surprised they have been sitting on a canon the entire time lol.
    GG been the exception lol. But now he’s getting his rework and people will scramble to max him out.
  • I don’t think I’ve misplaced gear, but I’ve accidentally omega’d abilities I didn’t want to, and bought mk4 stun guns with crystals instead of mk5. Feels bad, man.

I put a zeta on DT a few days before the "are you sure" update :(
  • I put some valuable gear on Poe by accident and I was soo mad about it;) Thos was before he got a ship and i never used resistance back then (now i do but not with Poe in the squad).

Your complaining about that? People make worse decisions on purpose everyday

True...it was meant for someone else and it was the day after I got 7* chewy...felt pretty dang useless...