What Jedi Should I Farm?

MAYOH218
13 posts Member
edited February 2019
https://swgoh.gg/p/942557932/ -This is my account, I need to get more jedi because ATF isn’t a jedi and doesn’t benefit from Bastillas leader and wouldn’t work for GMY. Should I farm Anakin, Jolee, Barriss, or Aayla? (I don’t really know, those are just the ones I really can think of)

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You definitely want Bastila, Ezra, Kanan, Bindo, and Old Ben. All are required for events to get some of the best characters in the game. This will get you GMY, and will help get CLS and Revan

Anakin, Barris, and Aayla are older Jedi, and while they still have their uses, imo they aren't worth farming in front of those other five. The five I did mention to farm now are pretty low in damage, so you might wanna farm Mace, Anakin, or Ahsoka as temporary dps that will later serve as pilots. Plo Koon is also an option
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Some of those will also help get Palpatine and the Emporer
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Jedi leaders
    1 revan
    2 bastilla
    3 qgj

Event jedi
    Ezra
    kanan
    old Ben
    Bastilla
    jolee

Pilots
    Jedi consular
    Plo koon
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Mace

General use rank a
    Revan
    Bastilla
    Jolee
    Hermit
    Gmy
    General kenobi
    Ezra

General use rank b
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    Aayla
    Old Ben

Eventually everyone probably needs to jedi teams for ga and tw purposes.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    HK666 wrote: »
    You definitely want Bastila, Ezra, Kanan, Bindo, and Old Ben. All are required for events to get some of the best characters in the game. This will get you GMY, and will help get CLS and Revan

Anakin, Barris, and Aayla are older Jedi, and while they still have their uses, imo they aren't worth farming in front of those other five. The five I did mention to farm now are pretty low in damage, so you might wanna farm Mace, Anakin, or Ahsoka as temporary dps that will later serve as pilots. Plo Koon is also an option

first part is ok, second is lol. bolded first yes, bolded second and below no. sorry for confusion. also, plo bolded and italicied for the WUT (ship is...ok)
    Naraic wrote: »
    Jedi leaders
    1 revan
    2 bastilla
    3 qgj

Event jedi
    Ezra
    kanan
    old Ben
    Bastilla
    jolee

Pilots
    Jedi consular
    Plo koon
    Ahsoka

Anakin (maybe)
    Mace

General use rank a
    Revan
    Bastilla
    Jolee
    Hermit
    Gmy
    General kenobi
    Ezra

General use rank b
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    Aayla

Old Ben

bolded is no. such horrible advice itt
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

first part is ok, second is lol. bolded first yes, bolded second and below no. sorry for confusion. also, plo bolded and italicied for the WUT (ship is...ok)
    Jedi leaders
    1 revan
    2 bastilla
    3 qgj

Event jedi
    Ezra
    kanan
    old Ben
    Bastilla
    jolee

Pilots
    Jedi consular
    Plo koon
    Ahsoka

Anakin (maybe)
    Mace

General use rank a
    Revan
    Bastilla
    Jolee
    Hermit
    Gmy
    General kenobi
    Ezra

General use rank b
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    Aayla

Old Ben

I mean, he's not wrong. There aren't really that many viable Jedi in the game. Those are the Jedi leaders, pilots, and the second/third tier Jedi.

Yes, you could argue there are better leaders than QGJ (GMY and GK, for example), but they belong on Revan or Bastila led teams. I usually use Anakin as leader in HSTR P4 cleanup, but only because foresight is a serious detriment against Traya.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Jedi leaders
    1 revan
    2 bastilla
    3 qgj

Event jedi
    Ezra
    kanan
    old Ben
    Bastilla
    jolee

Pilots
    Jedi consular
    Plo koon
    Ahsoka

Anakin (maybe)
    Mace

General use rank a
    Revan
    Bastilla
    Jolee
    Hermit
    Gmy
    General kenobi
    Ezra

General use rank b
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    Aayla

Old Ben

I mean, he's not wrong. There aren't really that many viable Jedi in the game. Those are the Jedi leaders, pilots, and the second/third tier Jedi.

Yes, you could argue there are better leaders than QGJ (GMY and GK, for example), but they belong on Revan or Bastila led teams. I usually use Anakin as leader in HSTR P4 cleanup, but only because foresight is a serious detriment against Traya.

you mean qgj, not anakin, right? I'm just sayin don't waste resources on bad jedi if you can avoid it
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited February 2019

Jedi leaders
    1 revan
    2 bastilla
    3 qgj

Event jedi
    Ezra
    kanan
    old Ben
    Bastilla
    jolee

Pilots
    Jedi consular
    Plo koon
    Ahsoka

Anakin (maybe)
    Mace

General use rank a
    Revan
    Bastilla
    Jolee
    Hermit
    Gmy
    General kenobi
    Ezra

General use rank b
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    Aayla

Old Ben

you mean qgj, not anakin, right? I'm just sayin don't waste resources on bad jedi if you can avoid it

No, I meant Anakin. I have him at G11, from when zQGJ was briefly meta. You don't want foresight against Traya. Anakin is also a pilot, albeit no longer a meta one.

Edit: I'm not saying you should gear Anakin. There are much better Jedi out there now. Just that he has his uses.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Jedi leaders
    1 revan
    2 bastilla
    3 qgj

Event jedi
    Ezra
    kanan
    old Ben
    Bastilla
    jolee

Pilots
    Jedi consular
    Plo koon
    Ahsoka

Anakin (maybe)
    Mace

General use rank a
    Revan
    Bastilla
    Jolee
    Hermit
    Gmy
    General kenobi
    Ezra

General use rank b
    Ahsoka
    Anakin
    Qui Gonn Jinn
    Aayla

Old Ben

No, I meant Anakin. I have him at G11, from when zQGJ was briefly meta. You don't want foresight against Traya. Anakin is also a pilot, albeit no longer a meta one.

Edit: I'm not saying you should gear Anakin. There are much better Jedi out there now. Just that he has his uses.

my bad, misread your post re anakin/qgj. I agree some of them have their uses (anakin's ship), was just saying.
  • Eeth Koth to battle the new droid meta