Event difficulty

Hello, so I've been gearing my ewoks recently, and there's a question that's been bothering me. Is this event from tier 5 to tier 7 crazy hard (like chewie's) or is it easier. I need to know cuz I don't know which gear is minimum (where to stop grinding gear). Thank you for your further replies and help

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    the difficulty is comparable with the chewy event.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • It’s a tough event but ewoks worth gearing and putting zetas on.
  • leef wrote: »
    the difficulty is comparable with the chewy event.

Oh crap! Well then gonna have to be very persistant and patient like in chewie's tier 7. I guess I'll gear my murder bears atleast to g11 except for elder (he's going to g12) and chirpa(g10), cuz he needs so much expensive stuff
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I've heard that it's a bit easier than chewie, but harder than the rest. That g11 ewoks w a zeta or two will pass.

Note- I only got a 5* myself, so I don't really know
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I would say the event is more difficult than the Thrawn event, but easier than the Chewie event. You can win a 7* C-3P0 without too much difficulty with a full team of g10 ewok, but I would rather not have to beat tier 7 of the Chewie event with Boba and Bossk at g10 only.
  • I 7* with CC zeta, g10, Elder g11, Logray g10, Wicket g10 and Paploo g11.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • HK666 wrote: »
    I've heard that it's a bit easier than chewie, but harder than the rest. That g11 ewoks w a zeta or two will pass.

Note- I only got a 5* myself, so I don't really know

Who did you use and what gear did you have planning for 5 star for arena and territory war